PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star K-Doll JIN- Horny as Hell & Good as Gold!

Max Impact
01-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Jin is another one for the growing non-KPS list. And Jin means gold in Korean so I hear! What a fitting name!!

She has an absolutely top body! Imagine 170cm tall with super smooth white skin and loooong legs. Then add real D size boobs and a fully waxed pink pussy and you will understand my delight at seeing her in a white bikini and later naked!

Jin has just been in Australia from Korea for less than a month and is studying English but we had no problem communicating. In the shower we played around a lot, with me unable to keep my hands off her gorgeous boobs and arse. When I played with her pussy and had a finger near the entrance to her pussy she grabbed my hand. I thought this was to stop me but she told me to put it in. Jin loves to have a finger or two in her pussy! I guess this may change in the near future if someone is too rough but this was her first day ever working and she was horny as hell. She did BBBJ in the shower as well.

On the bed and Jin simply put her pussy in my face when I thought I was about to get more BBBJ. I fingered and sucked and she announced that she would cum. I didn’t get any more BBBJ this round because she was just so horny and jumped on top of me, first in cowgirl then in reverse cowgirl. She stared in the mirrors most of the time (and there are many in room 1) and came while looking at herself. We did doggy and mish and I pulled out to cum on her body but she put her hand over my cock to stop me covering her. Of course I said its good for her skin and we laughed.

When Jin has sex she pulls her arse cheeks apart if you fuck her from behind and in mish she spreads her long legs wide apart or puts her beautiful feet on your chest. She really is so sexy!

After a quick shower we started an equally energetic round 2 with Jin finishing me off by sucking and spitting on my cock (she can easily deep throat) and giving me a superb handjob; the whole time staring at me or the mirror.

Jin is gold! I hope that she lasts cos I'm coming back for more!

Max Impact
02-10-2015, 12:58 AM
She gave me a bottle of water to go! Amazing!

5 Star City
02-10-2015, 08:39 AM
She gave me a bottle of water to go! Amazing!

JIN knew you were Swimming too HARD bro:miao:

4some
02-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Hi Max

How does Jin compare to Moon in terms of body and face?

And service?

4s

woods23
02-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Nice AR maxy.
Jin looks yummy.@170cm smooth skin i think she my type.

Max Impact
02-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Hi Max

How does Jin compare to Moon in terms of body and face?

And service?

4s

She is similar height to Moon with bigger boobs and smaller arse. Her service is excellent and considering it was her first session ever I thought she was amazing.

Her face is not as cute as Moon but still very acceptable!

watercrickets
02-10-2015, 05:37 PM
She is similar height to Moon with bigger boobs and smaller arse. Her service is excellent and considering it was her first session ever I thought she was amazing.

Her face is not as cute as Moon but still very acceptable!

did she do DFK btw?

Max Impact
02-10-2015, 06:32 PM
did she do DFK btw?

Yes right from the get-go! In doggy she even turned around for a pash.

Max Impact
02-10-2015, 09:31 PM
Ahlungor, you should get onto this one! Natural, beautiful D cup.

5 Star City
03-10-2015, 12:07 PM

Bro A only likes E:shout:

Max Impact
03-10-2015, 11:10 PM
Bro A only likes E:shout:

Then he is missing out on gold!

5 Star City
04-10-2015, 11:26 AM
I am curious what people think the average age of the girls are here?
I am fairly young so am curious

JIN is definitely YOUNGER than you bro..... at HEART:red_heart:

Midnight_Prowl
06-10-2015, 11:41 PM

I doubt it would be natural. Just remember korean cosmetic doctors r highly skilled to look like real.

But in the end who care as long as it is soft :slobber:. Too many ppl at 5 star... One place i never tried yet :surprise:

So many good looking guys, ugly pig like me get intimidated. :cry:

Max Impact
07-10-2015, 06:35 AM
I doubt it would be natural. Just remember korean cosmetic doctors r highly skilled to look like real.

But in the end who care as long as it is soft :slobber:. Too many ppl at 5 star... One place i never tried yet :surprise:

So many good looking guys, ugly pig like me get intimidated. :cry:

I am absolutely sure they are natural boobs.

tonyau
11-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Bro,You look like very enjoy

5 Star City
27-10-2015, 10:04 AM
Jin Jin

Loving NOW 3pm... 10pm

Booking 0488 857 827 / 9368 7788

4some
27-10-2015, 07:53 PM
I am absolutely sure they are natural boobs.

I saw Jin and her twin peaks and if i was a punter (which I am in more ways than one), i would bet that they are cosmetically enhanced. You can feel a firmness about them that you don't get when they are 100% natural. Either way, it felt nice playing with her funbags - you have to admire the handywork of cosmetic surgeons these days.

And whilst she definitely has a hot body, but having dated women in their 20s and 30s, I think Jin is at least in her 30s. I have to admit i was surprised when i first saw her by the way she looked.

and guys...beware of the unpredictability of the KPS monster...happy punting...

Max Impact
28-10-2015, 12:15 AM
I saw Jin and her twin peaks and if i was a punter (which I am in more ways than one), i would bet that they are cosmetically enhanced. You can feel a firmness about them that you don't get when they are 100% natural. Either way, it felt nice playing with her funbags - you have to admire the handywork of cosmetic surgeons these days.

And whilst she definitely has a hot body, but having dated women in their 20s and 30s, I think Jin is at least in her 30s. I have to admit i was surprised when i first saw her by the way she looked.

Bro, did you get some KPS from her? I sure didn't but it was her first ever session.

I'm interested to hear from other learned punters if her boobs are real or not! I was sure they are!

5 Star City
28-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Looked at the roster for Jin, she only works on Wednesday?

JIN is a true blue KIMCHI

COMES as she please

GO when she wants to:miao:

4some
29-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Bro, did you get some KPS from her? I sure didn't but it was her first ever session.

I'm interested to hear from other learned punters if her boobs are real or not! I was sure they are!

Looks like no one else wants to offer up a review of her...

5 Star City
30-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Looks like no one else wants to offer up a review of her...

Time for you to offer 1 , Bro:miao:

4some
30-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Time for you to offer 1 , Bro:miao:

I did in an earlier post...

5 Star City
30-10-2015, 08:36 PM
I did in an earlier post...

Haha, wish we can feel her firmness:miao:

5 Star City
27-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Jin Jin Jin

Horny now

Booking 9368 7788