PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Honey @ 45 George - DD Busty

Gregorious
26-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Has anyone tried out Honey @ 45 George.

Her description sounds enticing.

HONEY - Busty! Busty! Busty! New chinese Girl, pretty looking face, beautiful body with busty DD cup, curvy, sexy bum, her beauty with friendly attitude is the one you dont want to miss out...........Chinese

Gregorious
27-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Anyone?
If not ill have to take one for the team

mahlerkay
28-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Hi bro, not to discourage you or anything but this interpretation should keep things in perspective should you decide to take the plunge

Curvy... Packing at least a decent amount of meat.. This depends on your body preferences

No mention of age... Likely mid thirties upwards

Friendly... Reinforces the point on age

HONEY - Busty! Busty! Busty! New chinese Girl, pretty looking face, beautiful body with busty DD cup, curvy, sexy bum, her beauty with friendly attitude is the one you dont want to miss out...........Chinese

bibimbob
28-09-2015, 12:03 PM

I have seen her few weeks ago. I just let you know what I remember about her. Overall, she was not very impressive. here it is.
As description says, she is busty which means could look chubby in other view.
The good thing was she has big tits as description says and I could feel she is not newbie in this industry.
The bad thing was she cannot speak English at all. I asked " how long have you been in Australia? " and she couldn't understand my question at all.
she used a voice translation app in her mobile phone and we could very simple conversation. if you can speak Chinese it would be ok but not for me.
also what I remember is her react and moaning was fake for me.

Of course she could be good punting for you because everyone has different preference.
Just want to tell you my experience and hope you enjoy.

AHLUNGOR
28-09-2015, 12:20 PM
If they are really DD Cups, all natural , big, good shape and firm tits, probably worth the price of the ticket just to play and Spanish them for 30 min !

No English Chinese milf usually are good for me........lol

Hey Brother Roger!

How do Honey's Breasts compare to Momoka or Hani ??

Thanks and cheers

bibimbob
28-09-2015, 12:30 PM
If they are really DD Cups, all natural , big, good shape and firm tits, probably worth the price of the ticket just to play and Spanish them for 30 min !

No English Chinese milf usually are good for me........lol

Hey Brother Roger!

How do Honey's Breasts compare to Momoka or Hani ??

Thanks and cheers

Luckily I have seen Momoka and Hani both of them.
I think Honey has smaller than Momoka and similar size with Hani.
Hope it helps your Spanish tour.

Gregorious
29-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Much appreciated.