PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road ADA at 533

Shaggydog
27-01-2013, 01:36 PM
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Cheech
27-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Nice report. Saw her at 271 Marrickville road a while ago, and yes she is good value. She did a coulple of days at 647 and now also at 40 Blacktown. I like slim girls so definately my type.

Shaggydog
27-01-2013, 02:14 PM
''''''''''''''''''''''

Cheech
27-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Hey Shaggdog, Mondays and thursdays as far as I know but not sure what name she uses there. Ring and ask Helen the boss there. Hope this helps. Cheers

Shaggydog
27-01-2013, 04:55 PM
'''''''''''''''''

Cheech
27-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Hey Shaggdoy, Mondays and thursdays as far as I know but not sure what name she uses there. Ring and ask Helen the boss there. Hope this helps. Cheers

Littlewonder
28-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Glad you had a good time with Ada bro, she is a nice punt.

kickass
29-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Sounds great ... will get up there soon.

Littlewonder
29-01-2013, 02:32 PM
She is working today I spoke to her when I was over there she is looking as sexy as ever.

jimmyk
30-01-2013, 09:23 AM
Ada is fantastic, I cannot recommend more! If you like slim and tall girls, she is fantastic!

Littlewonder
31-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Ada is fantastic, I cannot recommend more! If you like slim and tall girls, she is fantastic!

I have to agree with you jimmyk, but there is also Jenny, Joey, Sara, Lilly, Shelly, Daisy, Lola, and quite a few I havent even seen yet, not enough time or money what a shame.

Gigi, Jenny, and Lilly are thin, and Sara perhaps not quite as thin as the others

Cheech
31-01-2013, 12:57 PM
She is on today at 40 Blacktown

1CB
31-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Who at 533 would be short n slim? Looking for petite DT artiste, at 533 or elsewhere.

Littlewonder
31-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Lilly is short and slim, Ada, Jenny are slim but a bit taller.

Tekkor
01-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Ada does have great BJ skills. If you like BJ, I would recommend her.

Littlewonder
03-02-2013, 07:24 AM
I am sure even if you don't like BJ Ada would still be good fun and a great punt. She is one sexy looking lady.

Littlewonder
12-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Went to see the new girl Baby today but she was a no show,

I decided to see Ada I have seen her before and what can I say today I had a fantastic time she is one fun lady she doesnt speek much english and I don't speek any Chinese but our laungage of love didn't miss a beat.

Her BBBJ skills are up there with the best of them, and she just loved the daty, once gloved up and into cowgirl she rode me till she was exhausted, it was pure bliss, she was so nice and tight and she manipulated her pussy for the best sensation. Eventually I took pitty on her and we swapped to missionary, she arched her back and pulled her legs up onto her chest and eventually the sensation was too much for me and I blew my load in one of those explosive orgasms that only come along every now and then.

Angie has asked me a couple of time do I want to see Ada but I said no because she smiles at me when we pass in the corridor or kitchen but never says hello, I assumed she wasn't keen to see me again my mistake she is just reserved and dosn't speek much English.

Its a bit over two month since I have seen Ada she usually works Friday when my favourite is on and Tuesday when my other favourites Sara and Shelly are working, hence I have not got around to seeing her again.

Today convinced me I will have to mend my ways got to find time to see Ada more often.

PhoBot
21-02-2013, 06:53 PM
I had ADA late last week. I rate her BBBJCIM as one of the best, she just knows how to make my cock feel good.

I blew a big load in her mouth, then mucked around with her and said how are you today baby, do you know how much I love you, will you marry me. She started laughing and nearly choked on jizz :)

Littlewonder
22-02-2013, 07:13 AM
I dont usually do CIM but even so Ada is on heck of a fun lady, a bit shy and reserved outside the room but once in it she comes to life, its a shame her english is so limited, but then when your cock is in her mouth or your tongue is down her throat then there is not much chance for conversation anyway.

Oneonone
22-02-2013, 05:23 PM
She sure looks hot in those photos I might have to go and try her.

jimmyk
22-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Oneonone, Ada is amazing. If you get the chance to see her, the pictures dont emphasis her real model beauty! A real class act she is

Oneonone
23-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Oneonone, Ada is amazing. If you get the chance to see her, the pictures dont emphasis her real model beauty! A real class act she is

Thanks Jimmyk took the plunge and saw ADA see separate report she was unreal, what a punt.

jimmyk
23-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Thanks Jimmyk took the plunge and saw ADA see separate report she was unreal, what a punt.

Read that report and WOW, nice one oneonone, all I can say is "I told you so"
get in the Ada line, hahaha...
Another satisfied "Ada" customer! I find that her height is once serious ace in the hole, as I myself am 6 foot.

Littlewonder
23-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Read that report and WOW, nice one oneonone, all I can say is "I told you so"
get in the Ada line, hahaha...
Another satisfied "Ada" customer! I find that her height is once serious ace in the hole, as I myself am 6 foot.

Well when she takes those high heels off I still have to look up to her but when I have my cock in her she is in just the right place to kiss and cuddle so I might be short but it works out just fine, you got to just love Ada what a woman.

Littlewonder
24-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Yes Ada is working at 533 today

PhoBot
26-02-2013, 08:06 PM
One thing, Ada always complains about my cock size. :)

Littlewonder
27-02-2013, 07:20 AM
One thing, Ada always complains about my cock size. :)

I have heard that she can't handle big ones in fact I hear anything over what is considered normal is not to her liking she seems to be a small lady in that area looking at her you wouldn't think so as she is fairly tall guess that doesn't mean much when it comes to pussy size.

Maybe its technique as I thought most girls could handle an reasonable size dick without much trouble.

Anyway sorry to hear she can't handle you as she is a really nice girl, there are others there that don't seem to mind a slightly larger dick so perhaps leave Ada for us average size guys.

Oneonone
27-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Here I am waiting for Friday to come around hoping I can go and see Ada again when I look at the Roster and find she is working today better go and check the finances and see if to day is a chance?

PhoBot
27-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Im not HUGE, but big enough to make a few asian girls worry ;) I've had about 10 sessions with Ada and although she usually complains out by size, I can put her in orgasmic convulsions with it.

Licker
27-02-2013, 11:01 PM
I have heard that she can't handle big ones in fact I hear anything over what is considered normal is not to her liking she seems to be a small lady in that area looking at her you wouldn't think so as she is fairly tall guess that doesn't mean much when it comes to pussy size.

LW, I guess it would be exactly the same as with blokes. How tall the guy is, does not have a correlation of 1 to the dick size.

I have not seen any actual research done on the matter of the pussy size (depth, width... and it's much more flexible than the male organ anyway). Like there are several studies stating the average (and range) size for penises, even to the level of different racial backgrounds.
So I guess size matters, but it matter more to the blokes (or is at least more visible).

Littlewonder
28-02-2013, 05:52 AM
I noticed Ada was on the Roster yesterday Wednesday, couldn't resist just had to go and see her, she is one beautifyul lady, and I don't me just pretty and attractive but she has an inner beauty that to me at least was not obvious until I had seen her a couple of times.

I am not even going to try and tell you about the last twice I have seen Ada just sufficent to say it was awsome, I might have had a punt as good as them before but certainly i have never had better. Thats a big call, to click with Ada is one of the really lucky thing that only happen now and then and to think I wasn't going to see her again after the first time, because she never smiled or spoke to me when we passed in the corridor.

Angie said to me one day why don't you see Ada again and I told her I don't think she likes me, how wrong was I she is just shy and reserved until she gets to know you but now WOW how lucky am I and thanks for straightening me out on that Angie.

jimmyk
28-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Angie is a great recommender, if she says Ada is good, I'll go with it. She is a fantastic mamasan at 533
She told me Ada was fantastic as well, and she was right on the bulls eye!

PhoBot
28-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Actually something I should ad about my last session with Ada is that she asked me not to finger and didn't want much DATY, and she told be she was a bit sore, so someone must have given her a pounding

Littlewonder
28-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Actually something I should ad about my last session with Ada is that she asked me not to finger and didn't want much DATY, and she told be she was a bit sore, so someone must have given her a pounding

That must have been last Tuesday Phobot someone pounded the shit out of her made her cry and it was early in her shift so I felt really sad and sorry for her, she soldierd on like a real trooper.

She is one heck of a lady.

Oneonone
01-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Got to see my number one on Tuesday she was fantastic again just like last week.

Shaggydog
02-03-2013, 08:57 PM
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Littlewonder
03-03-2013, 04:49 AM
I have her booked today so don't worry bros I will take good care of her she is just stunning! And that pussy is just a great snug fit!

So you big bros stay away and leave her for us!

PhoBot
03-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Littlewonder, that explains it. It was the worst session I've had with Ada so it all adds up.

Littlewonder
03-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Littlewonder, that explains it. It was the worst session I've had with Ada so it all adds up.

Mine today with Ada was worse she messaged in sick! So dissapointed had to end up having a double with Shelly and the new young girl Betty.

Cheech
03-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Wanted to see her today as well.....but not in! :(

Littlewonder
04-03-2013, 07:47 AM

Yeh was a real shame as the last 3 punts with Ada have been unreal we have hit a new height.

Ended up doing a double with Shelly and Betty see separate report turned out to be a beauty and then spent the best hour ever with Shelly so far and I have had some good punts with Shellly was she turned on and was she hot! what a day!

M3
15-03-2013, 08:26 AM

Sorry you missed out last time Cheech but she is in today..Friday...

Ada is always very popular @533 so go see and I am sure you..like many other punters..will enjoy..:)

Littlewonder
15-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Ada was in today Friday.

Wasn't going to have a punt today as have had one every day this week but in the end I just had to see Ada again so I phone Angie Thursday a made a booking.

Today was the 5 th time I have seen Ada and every time I have seen her has been better than the last. She is the type of girl that opens up the better she knows you and Angie said if she likes you.

Well today we made love and it was full on for the hour both of us ended up dripping with sweat yet neither of us wanted the session to end.

For me (YOMV) Ada is the prettiest looking lady at 533 at present to have her impailed on your member in cowgirl with her eyes rolling round her head in delight and a smile the width of the Sydney heads showing those pearly white teeth of hers is something you will never forget.

When the hour was up I wanted to extend but Angie told me she had another booking after me when I got there so I didn't ask.

We left the room and Ada went of on her booking I didn't know at the time but her one hour booking was a no show so she went to do a 30 minute job.

When she returned she looked at me with those big pearly eyes and gave me a big smile and then walked over and gave me a kiss, I said to her you want to see me again she said yes so out with the money but alas Angie said she has a booking in 20 minutes.

Ada said to me One O'Clock please wait I was still like a love sick teenager from round one so how could I refuse, I sat there and waited at one Oclock Ada came out with a towel wrapped around her and $100 in her hand.

You could have blown me away with a feather I had sat there for nearly an hour and a half waiting for her, Angie said to her LW has been waiting for you they both looked at me, what could I do she had the guys money. So I waved her away and said of you go.

I then said by to Angie and left, the moment had been lost, what up till then had been one of the best punts I had ever had all of a sudden was lost in the dissapointment.

I drove home telling my self all the way just think of the first hour just remember the great time you had. For get it you can't help bad luck.

i regret not leaving while I was still on a high but thats punting I guess.

Littlewonder
17-03-2013, 06:17 AM
Well Ada is on again today and after such a geat session on Friday what could I do but book her again if its as good as or better than Friday its going to be one hot steamy session of passion and love making.

Littlewonder
22-03-2013, 06:40 AM
My new dream girl Ada is working today so cue up bros I have a booking if you want to see her might be a good idea to book.

croney
31-03-2013, 09:32 PM
My new dream girl Ada is working today so cue up bros I have a booking if you want to see her might be a good idea to book.

Yep saw this young lass recently and she was very good.

Had a neat sucking action and a real easy slow style.
At one stage she seemed to be sobbing in my ear .Hope she was aroused or
she might have just been terribly unhappy with my effort.Hope it wasn't that as I was giving it my best shot.

Nice bird.Nice body,nice tits nice demeanour.Happy sort and great in the saddle.Highly recommended.

I'm going back.Hope she cries in my lug hole again.

Littlewonder
01-04-2013, 10:43 AM
She can be quite amazing in the saddle bro and she can ride you for the best part of two hours non stop if your up to it.

I have left there completely spent on more than one occasion. Mind you I usually see her early in her shift before you other bros wear her out if that's possible,

M3
02-04-2013, 07:36 PM
The tall and very sexy Ada is working @533 tomorrow.

This lady is very popular with clients so go see and enjoy her special touch.

Ada is just a click away at http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html)

or for more delightful darlings go see

http://533willoughby.com.au/gallery.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/gallery.html)

black knight
02-04-2013, 11:04 PM
Wow, now I know why Littlewonder is hooked.

Oneonone
16-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Went to 533 today thought I would see who was on and perhaps try one of the girls I haven't seen. Asked to meet the ladies but once Ada walked in smiled at me and said hello you want to see me I was gone. How could I so no so off I went with Ada.

She is one great lady kissing, dfk, daty, bbbj one of the best and sex in several positions.

She has one neat body, tall, slim, and neatly trimmed down below. And I just love those breasts and she doesn't mind them getting plenty of attention.

Overall a great lady and well worth a visit.

bartok
02-07-2013, 01:18 AM
I wanted to visit Ada at Blacktown while i am back from overseas. Can anyone confirm whether she still works at Blacktown?

Willoughby533
02-07-2013, 08:29 AM
The tall and very sexy Ada is working @533 today 2/7.

This lady is very popular with clients so go see and enjoy her special touch.

http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html)

**See 533 roster for details**

Oneonone
02-07-2013, 08:34 AM
No she is not working at Blacktown at present she is only working at 533 she is there on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday.