PDA

View Full Version : 45 George New busty Korean girl - Hanna, angel's face with devil's body

Biggerbanana
28-08-2015, 12:36 AM
Girl's Name : Hanna

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 26 August, 2015

Rates : $110/30min ; $200 per hour (Gold class)

Size/shape : Curvy body, big boobs ( E-cup natural tits ) and big bums, waist medium, size 8, 165 cm tall (without shoes on). Snow-white smooth skin. Very pretty. Body a bit chubby.

Roster: unsure

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

Roger sms me last week that he has 2 very pretty Korean girls joining his shop and suggested me to see them. I had been busy packing up and did not take up his suggestion until yesterday. I made booking for Hanna and went to shop at night time as these two Korean girls started after 8 p.m.

When Hanna came to say hello, I saw an angel's face and a devil's body. She is very beautiful and elegant. Her big tits could easily be seen. She has snow-white body and long legs. She is really attractive. I paid for 30 min and then went to her room together.

I hugged Hanna for quite some time after she took off her tops. Her tits are so firm and perky that it was so nice to suck her nipples and licked her tits. Her big firm bums so nice to hold and squeeze. She speaks good English and so nice to talk to. She is very friendly and has good girl friend feel.

Hanna gave me CBJ and a very nice cat bath to start with. Then, I started in mish position. I found her pussy very small and tight. Hanna did not make much moaning noise. She was quite horny. She held my arms really tightly and used her legs to wrap around mine like a spider woman. She later told me that she came and I could see the smiles on her face.

Hanna next used CG to ride me. I grabbed her tits while she was on top of me. Later, I changed to doggy and banged her pussy hard and fast until I came. Hanna's rear body view looked fantastic.

On my way out, I saw Lulu, the other new Korean girl. She looked slim and very pretty. I didn't have much cash with me and my credit card was left at home. So I gave her a miss and would come back to try Lulu soon.

These 2 new Korean girls are genuine gems and it is so lucky that this shop has found them.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Hanna and her E Cups sounds very much like a Hani mark II

Temptations ! Temptations !

Biggerbanana
28-08-2015, 09:59 AM
Hanna and her E Cups sounds very much like a Hani mark II

Temptations ! Temptations !

This Hanna much prettier than the first one, mate!

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2015, 10:28 AM
This Hanna much prettier than the first one, mate!

Thanks for the tip mate, now I need some planning to try to get there soon !!

Beancounter
28-08-2015, 12:22 PM
So even with Gold Class girls, it's CBJ? No kissing?
I haven't been to this place in a while and not sure if Gold or Diamond provides extra service.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2015, 12:27 PM
So even with Gold Class girls, it's CBJ? No kissing?
I haven't been to this place in a while and not sure if Gold or Diamond provides extra service.

Me too, haven't been for a long time ! But CBJ is fine for me and I don't kiss anyway.

I think the class of girl is just that : a better class/popular girl cost more, it's not really related to the services! But on top of that, you can paid extra to the girl direct to get 5 Star or was it 6 Star ? service so to speak which include BBBJ, dfk and daty I think !

Where is brother Roger, he can confirm all this !

I only want au naturalle Spanish services........lol, so I only need to pay the minimum !

Cheers

Beancounter
28-08-2015, 06:27 PM
It's not a complaint or anything, I just wasn't sure what has changed with these new classes. I know he had 6* before so whether it was similar to that??