PDA

View Full Version : Angelic Massage - Springwood

funkyguy
03-08-2015, 07:40 AM
After picking up some tips from helpful forum posts, i managed to find this place just behind the KFC.
Walked in and I was greeted by an over 60yr old... uh oh, hope there's a stunner hidden away somewhere around the back :surprise: I took a punt and paid $30 for half an hour. I got shown to my area and she went away to call another lady... phew!

She walks in as i was nuding up and gives me a cheeky grin. MILF's aren't really my thing and this lady is at least in her late 40's and 4/10 in looks. i get on the table and she asks how i want the massage to which i reply hard. immediately she covers my body with a towel (not a good sign) and starts giving me a really mediocre massage. after a few mins of this nonsense she removes the towel and starts oiling up my body. she sensually rubs me all over and there's no accidental touching of the sack... the sack was definitely the target! she spent a good amount of time giving it attention

on the flip she immediately asked if i want a massage down there, i tried my best to talk her into a cbj but she doesn't do it :( she offered a handie for $30, i wasn't too interested in one so talked her down to $20 and she happily agreed. this was hands down (no pun intended) the best hj i received! it wasn't a typical mechanical pump, she was slowly and gently working the head with her fingertips. if i wasn't looking, it could have easily passed for the same feeling as a tongue. she alternates between different techniques and it doesn't take me long too much longer to finish and clean up. after walking out i checked the time and the session went for 45mins, nice little bonus there.

value for money? sure, $50 including a fantastic handie. would i return? nah, MILF's just aren't my thing

flamejob
03-08-2015, 11:57 PM
lol, each to their own, but i don't think you can go past $50 for a 45 min massage and hj. close your eyes and pretend she's your dream girl.

bigbob
04-08-2015, 07:47 PM
older girls know what there doing young girls grab it like a garden hose

gitl
05-08-2015, 11:08 AM
older girls know what there doing young girls grab it like a garden hose

On the other hand I've had a bit of fun teaching the more inexperienced, as it were. Of course they'd have to be willing to learn, but much fun to be had when they are...

flamejob
05-08-2015, 08:19 PM
On the other hand I've had a bit of fun teaching the more inexperienced, as it were. Of course they'd have to be willing to learn, but much fun to be had when they are...

willingness and enthusiasm. It can't be beat at any age. nothing worse than someone who couldn't give a fuck other than to take your dough and get you to blow.

funkyguy
07-08-2015, 05:50 PM
nothing worse than a half assed uninterested girl working away. major turn off for me

Andreas
08-08-2015, 12:22 AM
Called in here behind the KFC this afternoon. I couldn't see the name "Angelic" on the sigh anywhere so I'm only assuming I've got the right place. The ML was very pleasant, friendly with a nice touch. I'm not a good judge but I'd say in her 40s. The rooms have curtain door and the walls don't go to the ceiling. The last room does have a full height wall and that is the one I was shown to. It seemed clean enough but dark. Nuded up and got on the table and there was an immediate focus on the tackle tickle. She went straight to action on the flip and the pricelist included $50 for topless and $100 for bottomless as well but no touching down there. I have to confirm some of the other comments. The technique was excellent. Very very good. All in all, I wouldn't go out of my way to get there but if I am passing and have the time, I think its a better option than Smile or GTM for me as I don't care about the age and I like good technique.

funkyguy
08-08-2015, 12:47 PM
alot of punters commented the same about not seeing the name Angelic anywhere. i saw it right on the entrance wall as i walked in

flamejob
08-08-2015, 02:17 PM
alot of punters commented the same about not seeing the name Angelic anywhere. i saw it right on the entrance wall as i walked in

Yes, exactly. Sadly it's not until you're inside that you can see it so I think some have driven around not sure. I know the first time I went I wasn't entirely confident i had the right spot so I decided to take the chance seeing it was the only massage shop in the complex that others had described. it was with great relief when i saw the sign on entry that i was in the right spot.

wunderboy
27-08-2015, 09:00 AM
Found this place yesterday in the complex of shops behind KFC. The shop name is inside the shop so won't be able to see it until you enter the shop but there's only one massage shop in the complex.

Greeted by a 40+ MILF and a 60+ granny. Asked who will do the massage, and they said the MILF whom I reluctantly agreed to. Paid $30 for half an hour.

Massage was below average but quite a bit of tackle tickle. On the flip she asked if I want massage down there for $30. Negotiated down to $20. Left arguably happy.

Nationality: Korean Chinese
Face: 5/10
Boobs: D cup (touching allowed and very handful, nipple hardening)
Massage: 4/10
HJ: 7/10
Damage: $30 + $20
WIR: Maybe

NB: Close at 7pm.

oral bee
27-08-2015, 08:24 PM
NB: Close at 7pm.

Thanks for stating their closing hours, sometimes I get back from work way too late to hit up some of these shops :(

hoodzy2000
08-09-2015, 11:57 AM
I've been here twice and left happy both times. I can confirm the closing time must be around 7pm as I went on a Tuesday nighta few weeks ago and got there about 7:10pm. Door was locked but ML saw me and asked me to wait while she got the key. The older lady in charge (I think) is nice and both times I've been she's tried to upsell for two girls but not pushy. Paid $30 for 30 min massage and $20 tip, my massage lady was prob late 30's early 40's. Very friendly and value for money, but if your looking for younger girls I'd try smile up the road. Would I return - yes