PDA

View Full Version : Shop Info Korean -bella . Vietnamese -Rosey . Thai - Yuki . Mif:nicole @1B/139 York City Korean

QVB
28-07-2015, 10:19 AM
QVB said:
21-07-2015 09:19 AM
Hi there Tuesday : working girl will be
1:. Bella : New Korean 20 yrs -. Size:4 . BB cup . Very gentle and friendly Comforable face looking . New industry .

2:new Rosey : 20 yrs vetnanmise and frech mix blood . Super slim and short . brilliant . Size 4. BB cups . Long hair . Friendly good looking .. And very very experience . Good education .connection . Patient . Best massage skill .

3:new Yuki : very sunshine Thai and Korean mix blood . 22 yrs . Size 6 . C+ cups . super sweet friendly .
.experience by Thai and Chinese massage skill . Best service attitude

4: Nicole . Sexy ml . Size 8 . DD cups classy sexy . Best connection . Super experience and best attitude .
Last edited by QVB; Today at 09:18 AM.
Multi-Quote This Message
Last edited by QVB; Today at 09:17 AM.
Multi-Quote This Message

QVB
28-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Korean -bella . Vietnamese -Rosey . Thai - Yuki . Mif:nicole @1B/139 York City Korean
QVB said:
21-07-2015 09:19 AM
Hi there Tuesday : working girl will be
1:. Bella : New Korean 20 yrs -. Size:4 . BB cup . Very gentle and friendly Comforable face looking . New industry .

2:new Rosey : 20 yrs vetnanmise and frech mix blood . Super slim and short . brilliant . Size 4. BB cups . Long hair . Friendly good looking .. And very very experience . Good education .connection . Patient . Best massage skill .

3:new Yuki : very sunshine Thai and Korean mix blood . 22 yrs . Size 6 . C+ cups . super sweet friendly .
.experience by Thai and Chinese massage skill . Best service attitude

4: Nicole . Sexy ml . Size 8 . DD cups classy sexy . Best connection . Super experience and best attitude .
Last edited by QVB; Today at 09:18 AM.
Multi-Quote This Message
Last edited by QVB; Today at 09:17 AM.
Multi-Quote This Message
QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 0424-550-748
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2015, 06:41 PM
.experience by Thai and Chinese massage skill . Best service attitude !

That is the shop descriptions of Yuki, and I like to add that she will be a must see for me next time asap i hope !

Was in the city towards home time but has about 15 min until my usual train so walked up to qvb to say hello to Nicole or Vicky if they are in!

Was let in by. Very pretty young girl i havent met before, smooth white skin, looks quite busty too. Asked if the mamasans are in? Vicky not in and Nicole was busy.

But Nic heard my voice and came out from room one to say hello and gave me a big hug, big tits rub gave me an instance hard on, nicole laugh at that and said you better see Yuki and let her take care of it!

Yuki at that time was sitting on the cough, looking so wholesome and sexy, from where i was standing i could see some deep cleavgae and when Nicole said this is my big brother and her best customer, Yuki 's facd just light up and gave me a big smile, i want her i know that but i cant make up any excuse to br late for home so as i kissed Nicole and say goodbye, i promised myself, I'll be back for Yuki and those tits very soon !

Ps, my sincere apology for the brother in the first room, sorry to interrupt your session, im sure Nic will make it up to you !!

I dont know how good is Yuki, Nic said she is good any way, but from what i can see, highly recommended !

So, whose gonna beat me to those C Cups ?

Cheers