PDA

View Full Version : Question Botany area

Taffpost
22-07-2015, 06:39 AM
Hey guys. Brissie punter spending a night in Sydney next week. Anywhere in the Botany area worth visiting? Cheers

Dude
22-07-2015, 02:14 PM
It's pretty dry there for FS, mate :\ may as well try the city? It's only 1 bus ride away..

Strayer Mate
22-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Have to agree with the Dude .. despite being an industrial area (well before it went trend residential) it lacks the FS parlours of western Sydney industrial areas like Fairfield, Granville and Clyde etc....
But as also suggested, only have to hop onto a city bound bus and minutes before you are running the massage parlour gauntlet of Botany Road between mascot and Alexandria..plenty asian massage joints along here .. then the FS shops start from Alexandria through Waterloo ... if u be a tad more specific about what u r after, bro's can probably narrow down the options for you...

f00b
22-07-2015, 03:54 PM
The city is about 25 dollars by taxi each way for a multitude of options, or you can bus in/train from Mascot for far cheaper. Worth the trip in my opinion. Also think about going south for shops, as you can train to Tempe, then train to southern line for lots of the shops advertising here.

Taffpost
22-07-2015, 06:01 PM
Thanks Guys.

Hotel I am staying in is actually at Mascot. Was thinking of jumping a bus or cab to 130 Alexandria. Recommend?

wilisno
22-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Thanks Guys.

Hotel I am staying in is actually at Mascot. Was thinking of jumping a bus or cab to 130 Alexandria. Recommend?
There's a train station at Mascot, just jump on a train and go to the CBD !

Taffpost
22-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Recommendations for the CBD?

wilisno
22-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Recommendations for the CBD?
5* at Wooloomooloo, get off at St. James and walk 10 minutes. Then you have Ginza, a few incall/outcall agencies and a few other shops.

khuntong
22-07-2015, 06:25 PM
If you're after FS, can't go wrong with Ginza or 5*
For RnT. Well well well... Too many shops and too many girls to choose from.. Lol...
Rose Thairapeutic
Naomi JK Queen

I haven't been punting much lately, so that was the two WL's I saw in the last two weeks.. Lol...

DrFeelGood
22-07-2015, 09:33 PM
130 Alexandria isn't too bad. Saw a young Thai there a few months ago.
Vixens at marrickville is pretty good, 10min drive from mascot.
If you're after some backpackers, there's a private place at sydenham. Check out http://luvsherwork.simpl.com

RnT place at Kingsford called bodytone.

garfield
22-07-2015, 10:41 PM
130 Alexandria isn't too bad. Saw a young Thai there a few months ago.
Vixens at marrickville is pretty good, 10min drive from mascot.
If you're after some backpackers, there's a private place at sydenham. Check out http://luvsherwork.simpl.com

RnT place at Kingsford called bodytone.

Are the backpackers in the link young or old. Is it worth it?

DrFeelGood
23-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Are the backpackers in the link young or old. Is it worth it?

I've been there a few times and never seen a girl over 25.
Not a bad price compared to other Caucasian shops.

Biethestarr
23-07-2015, 08:06 PM
If you're after FS, can't go wrong with Ginza or 5*
For RnT. Well well well... Too many shops and too many girls to choose from.. Lol...
Rose Thairapeutic
Naomi JK Queen

I haven't been punting much lately, so that was the two WL's I saw in the last two weeks.. Lol...

Hey Khuntong,

Naomi is a nice girl, but JK Queen just changed management and cleared out all the old girls today :-/
If you find out her new shop please post it or PM would be most appreciated!

Cheers,
Biethestarr

garfield
23-07-2015, 08:08 PM
I've been there a few times and never seen a girl over 25.
Not a bad price compared to other Caucasian shops.

Thanks. Might give that a try when there's a chance. Which girl would you recommend?

DrFeelGood
23-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Thanks. Might give that a try when there's a chance. Which girl would you recommend?

Hayley and Sky, it's hard to book them though as they're not on a regular roster.
I haven't seen any of the new girls, so I really can't say.