PDA

View Full Version : Eva's Nails & Beauty - Waxing For Punters, WL's & ML's... Bondi Junction 0450 639 598

cmk76
16-03-2015, 11:40 PM
xxx xxx xxx

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2015, 08:28 AM
Congratulations to sister Eva in opening her new beauty shop !

So good to see Eva putting her other talents to work.

I always knew she is good for something beauty shop related when Eva used to do everyone's hair and make up at the shop !!

So I take it Eva won't be "Working" any more in other shops ?? :question:

All the best

Cheers

Ps. I won't be into waxing but won't mind to pop in if I'm in the area to give her a big hug and collect some kisses !! She was so sexy when she called me Da Gor Gor .........haha

kezza
17-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Saw Eva last night at Summerville, and talked-about about her shop after I commented on her nails and eyelashes. She's a lovely girl, working hard to make a go of it so good luck to her and well done on promoting her other talents

Christmas
17-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Love the feeling when I grind mine to well groomed cucumber.

wachumba
17-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Not sure if she took over recently or has run it for a while but this shop and the massage upstairs has been there for years. The massage shop upstairs was run by the same people and did extras.

cmk76
17-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Love the feeling when I grind mine to well groomed cucumber.

You're such a dirty and horny girl... Hehehe...

cmk76
17-03-2015, 11:04 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
17-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Not sure if she took over recently or has run it for a while but this shop and the massage upstairs has been there for years. The massage shop upstairs was run by the same people and did extras.

Alot of different city shop girls are rostered here... I can't tell you their names because I only recognized them by face... and body... Hehehe...

cmk76
17-03-2015, 11:09 PM
xxx xxx xxx

PK_Norm
17-03-2015, 11:30 PM
Is she still working at Summerville? Your're so cryptic CMK..

cmk76
18-03-2015, 10:20 PM
xxx xxx xxx

wachumba
20-03-2015, 10:39 PM
You can also get a brazilian for $45 and the other beauty services at Pearl Nails inside eastgate shopping centre around the corner. The title of this thread "for punters" makes it seem like extras are on offer. I thought the previous owner of the beauty shop also ran the massage shop. They were both called green door.
Saw an ad for the massage shop at 1/83 walker st noth sydney saying they also do waxing. Might be able to arrange extras there after waxing but haven't tried myself.

cmk76
22-03-2015, 08:31 PM
xxx xxx xxx

wachumba
22-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Wachumba,

There are no extras on offer here. This is a thread specifically to advise punters that a newly run shop by Eva, is offering waxing services, manicures and pedicures. As stated above, a lot of punters have enquired in the past. We, as punters appreciate the additional information on shops in the surrounding area, but it would be wise to keep this in a separate thread or in the private section. Especially where extras are on offer. This has nothing to do with the information provided.

We're here to wish Eva all the best in her business, as she slowly transitions herself out of the industry. Until then, support her by procuring her beauty services in either her shop in Bondi Junction or her massage shifts at Summerville, Pyrmont. And not tacking on other shop information and unconfirmed services on this thread.

Thank you and cheers...
cmk

You made it quite clear in your report that extras weren't available so I don't see how people can misunderstand that. I didn't say there were extras there. I said the title you used made it seem like there was because it makes you think what exactly makes her waxing "for punters". That does not say that extras are available.

Many people always mention different shops in other threads so how is this any different.

cmk76
10-04-2015, 05:01 PM
xxx xxx xxx

wachumba
24-04-2015, 02:36 AM
4.30 pm 150409

A follow up visit to Eva’s little shop after nearly a month. Since writing about her beauty services, I thought I would test her skills out. I made a booking for a manicure, pedicure and a wax. A prompt reply to my text confirming time and day. Ending with a smiley face. That was a nice touch. The last time I was here, I did a quick walk around the block and found a few other massage shops, besides the one upstairs next to Eva’s, Green Door Massage. I might dedicate a separate thread for shops in Bondi Junction/Bondi area.

Seeing Eva at her work reminded me of how dedicated and passionate she is about her craft. She is in her element. With her paper mask on, apron and hair tied up in a bun, Eva greeted me quickly under a muffled tone. She was busy with a young lass, wearing a tight, cut off denim shorts and knee high boots. This brought a smile to my face. On closer observation, I realized that it was an ex-ml from Stanmore that I had seen once! Now, getting reacquainted with Eva was a lovely surprise, but bumping into past ml’s was a little awkward. Especially when I could even remember the title of the ar written on this tanned, young lass… Raunchy, Red Ruby, Swallowing Cmk’s Finger Up In Her Amazing P… back in 20/10/2013.

Unfortunately, I have been told that she has since moved on and is no longer in the industry. It is a shame really, because I felt that she had potential. After reading the past ar, I could relive the moment like yesterday. When I did approach her at the end of my waxing session with Eva, she claimed that she did not remember me. Either way, she wasn’t too impressed that I reminded her that I had a session with her…

Nails. Sandy was a Chinese girl from Shenzen that looked after my fingers and toes. She was Eva’s young offsider that works 3 times a week here. She is a cute, voluptuous uni lass, who could pass as a mini BBA. Lovely personality, baby faced and very attentive. The spa foot clean, rub and massage was strong and firm. Her skills as a nails technician was more on the careful side. She took her time, so I took the opportunity to enjoy the 20 minute massage chair offered. I was drifting in and out as my neck and shoulders were slowly rolled while my feet was getting pampered and preened. Next was the finger nails. Again, Sandy was meticulous and a little too gentle with the likes of me as she removed the dead skin and cuticle build up on my nails. I made a few suggestions and she happily took them onboard. Not as quick as the bigger Vietnamese owned nail shops, but it was done with less distractions and in a cozier environment. I was pleased with Sandy’s work and she was satisfied with my praise…

Waxing. The penis. I am a creature of habit. Once I have found something or a service that is suited to my needs, I stick to it. And so continually visit that same place. But I have made a choice this time to visit Eva and allowed her more practice of her waxing skills. As well as supporting her business. Being the girl that she is, she was always very hospitable and caring. Asking if I was comfortable and making sure that there was the least amount of pain possible in the experience. I feel that she was a little too gentle and not assertive enough when ripping the hot wax off my manhood. I encouraged her to concentrate and rip with one swift move before applying hand pressure to soothe the pain. There were a few false starts in the beginning, when she had not gripped the wax firmly enough. And could not remove the wax in one move. This happened around my scrotum and this did give me a bit of jolt. We made light of the situation by laughing about it. With the mini fan blowing cool air between my legs, it was a little farcical in the tiny room. Luckily, it was later in the evening and there weren’t too many people around outside listening to my mock cries and her being apologetic…

The whole shaft, sac and pubic area was cleaned up by using a tweezer. With Eva’s breath and mouth so close to it, I was trying hard not to have dirty thoughts to create any instant arousal. She did a brilliant job and completed the front with a good oil over. Now her hands are so adept to the cock, that I was tempted to ask her to continue with the oiling and massaging. However, there was no funny business this time. As that would be ungentlemanly of me. Also, making me a hypocrite...

Turning around. Eva asked me to pose in a doggy position. Instead, I laid my body down and spread my cheeks. The hot wax was applied around my butt hole but was later completely covered! I laughed and told her that this was not necessary and she did not have to do that. I demonstrated with my fist that the area waxed would only be around the butt hole! And she should leave a little breathing space so I could fart! Eva broke out in stitches til she confessed that her stomach was hurting. Coincidentally, after the rear was done, I did let a little rip just as my sphincter relaxed itself! I don’t think she quite heard it, as she was humming away to the music in the background. I was smirking as I laid silent and had my eyes closed…

The finish. The whole session ended up smoothly for me and no accidents occurred. My experience was favorable, as I have no qualms in getting this treatment administered on me. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Eva and her services at all. The manicure, pedicure, Brazilian, quarter leg wax and eye brow trim came to just under a $100, with a discount. It took 2.5 hours, which included a little downtime and chit chat. This was ridiculously low, so I offered her a tip of another $50 for all her hard work and customer services. Eva declined several times, but I insisted profusely saying that business is business…

My female friends suggested that I could save a lot more money by having my hair removed with laser treatment. I am not too convinced about the rubber band-like feeling, snapping on the skin. It sounds too clinical and sophisticated to me. There isn’t that contact of having the hot wax slowly covering your skin, and later to be ripped, to which I confess that I love so much. I guess I am old fashioned and prefer this primitive method of hair removal. Women are more inclined to getting laser done these days, while men are still coming to terms of getting certain parts of their body hairless. Perhaps the art of waxing could be a dying form of beauty service in time?

Doesn't sound like she has much experience with waxing if you had to give her directions in technique.