PDA

View Full Version : Mandy .... Model girlfriend

Bazzladance69
04-03-2015, 09:04 PM
I find it easier to SMS HELEN MOB. 0424 680 143 , Roseville Rose, 104 Pacific hwy, Roseville. Visit Wednesday 4/3/15 45mins $130.00 $10 discount cost me $120.00 great value as I also had 50min. BBBJ, FS, GFE, Doggie, LIP KISSING, maybe LFK, if i pushed for it, Massage.

If there are any changes in times Helen promptly contacts me, as Mandy was running 30min late, as I was working unfortunately I had to cut my time to 45mins
I arrived 10 mins early, but only had wait 5mins, into room with Mandy, my first impression she looks tall with lovely long legs, & seems to glide when she walks
Looks like a model, she has a pleasant face, attractive when she smiles, cosmetic boobs look good & feel soft. Mandy has a great looking butt, that is the reason
I picked her after seeing her photo on the website, she really has a nice looking body.

Mandy looks tall , when she takes of her shoes , she looses a few cm, she told me she is 168cm tall, so not that tall.
she has a easy nature, nice relaxed vibe, a fun girl, it was a hot day, so when I arrived she said oh your hot, so seeing a chance to turn it around & have a bit of fun, I replied all the girls tell me that, you don't look to bad yourself, Mandy could see the joke & had a little chuckle. her English is ok, been in Aussie for 5months
the usual shower , & mandy laid on the bed in her birthday suit, waiting for me, I said do you model, she said yes but I don't think she understood , I asked her
to spread her legs so I could get a good look at her , and explore her body, she said you want me to suck you , nice soft action & just enough suction, I was going
to cum to quick, so I asked to stop so I could suck her tits, we had a bit of a kiss, but just lip kissing, I didn't push for tongue so it may be on the table.
I turned her over so I could spend some time on her lovely bum, giving her a massage & gently biting her cheeks it seem to turn her on, as she got wet, I could myself getting hard so did Mandy, so she put a dom on, no lube needed, when I could see she was ready I eased it in doggie, & gave her a good pounding
watching my cock go in & out of her pussy, & seeing her butt move up & down, mandy started to moan, I just could not hold on.
Mandy said your my no.1 husband , that's what they all say,yeah yeah until there next customer, she cleaned me up Mandy is gentle , also gave my balls a lick where there was some cum, & finished off with a relaxing massage.
I would see Mandy again as I didn't push for much, & she seems open, so I would say well worth a visit good value.

Roseville Rose
01-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Welcome to 104 Roseville, Pacific Hwy.
Just only opposite Roseville Railway Station. Easy find it!!
Contact No: 02 94167291

Price From:
$ 70 (Show time)
$ 90 (30 Mins)
$ 130 (45 Mins)
$ 150 (1 hour)

Roseville Rose
07-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Model girlfriend Mandy is working today!
Welcome call to our shop 02 94167291 for booking!
Don't Miss Out~

Address: 104 Roseville, Pacific Hwy.
Opposite Roseville Railway Station
Contact No: 02 94167291

Price From:
$ 70 (Show time)
$ 90 (30 Mins)
$ 130 (45 Mins)
$ 150 (1 hour)