PDA

View Full Version : General talk Who to choose... @ Ginza

pro_seeker
09-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Apologies in advance, I hate these types of questions on the forum.. However, I plan to come back from a brief hiatus from punting tomorrow.

Going back to my favourite Ginza, who would you recommend out of Chanel and Qiqi?? Who is prettier + slimmer + better service etc

Keep in mind my favourite of all time is Alice whom I've seen FOUR times now!

Thanks bros

AHLUNGOR
10-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Apologies in advance, I hate these types
of questions on the forum.. However, I plan to come back from a brief hiatus from punting tomorrow.

Going back to my favourite Ginza, who would you recommend out of Chanel and Qiqi?? Who is prettier + slimmer + better service etc

Keep in mind my favourite of all time is Alice whom I've seen FOUR times now!

Thanks bros

Is Alice not there anymore ??

cisco
10-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Any answers bra ? :)

Raybo
10-02-2015, 09:58 AM
Sounds like Monica is all the rage at Ginza, if you are lucky enough to be able to book her.

pro_seeker
10-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Alice hasn't worked for a week now, probably just taking a break. Hopefully!
As for Monica, I prefer slimmer girls albeit with smaller tits

rooter
10-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Bro, if you're a fan of very slim girls with A to B+ cups and if you haven't already seen them then the following girls will do very nicely:
Akina
Angel
Lisa
Chanel
Mio
Saki
Nova
Kiki
Christina
Kelly.

MAX FAKE
10-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Which girls offer anal?

pro_seeker
10-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Thanks rooter! I've only seen 4 on that list so far. I've heard maybe saki offers anal but not when I saw her, she may have changed. No one else from my knowledge

rooter
10-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Thanks rooter! I've only seen 4 on that list so far. I've heard maybe saki offers anal but not when I saw her, she may have changed. No one else from my knowledge

Vivian and Venus are also very slim but have D cup boob jobs.
Vivian is skinny. Venus toned and athletic.

pro_seeker
10-02-2015, 02:02 PM
Vivian and Venus are also very slim but have D cup boob jobs.
Vivian is skinny. Venus toned and athletic.

Yeah, not sure if I'm a fan of vivians new boobs. I saw her once before and once after and preferred her with the smaller boobs. Pity.