PDA

View Full Version : Ginza YUMI : a silver girl with DIAMOND Class service ... and an awesome BBBJ!

rooter
30-01-2015, 11:12 AM
The new Japanese girl Yumi is a sweet, quiet, shy type of girl - well that's the impression you get at first.
But there is a lot more to this girl and as the session went on she got more and more wild and adventurous and passionate.
It turned out to be an awesome session.
She is only a Silver girl so don't go expecting a really young, gorgeous girl with a perfect body.
She is just an average girl I suppose; but really sweet and a great fuck.
And her BBBJ is among the very best going at Ginza at the moment.

BODY and LOOKS
Yumi is a 26yo Japanese girl from Osaka and not outstanding looks and body wise.
She is cute but just an average girl I suppose, not a head turner - there are much prettier girls at Ginza.
She is just over 160cm tall and a size 7; she is quite slim, but not toned or perfectly proportioned.
She's got a nice set of B cup tits with pink nipples (pink nipples are flavour of the month at Ginza - Monica, then Leah, and now Yumi)
Her bush was only slightly trimmed.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
Yumi is a first timer and this was evident from her unfamiliarity with punting procedures etc.
But she is definitely experienced at sex. This girl knows how to make a man happy!
This is quiet and reserved by nature but at the same time she is totally uninhibited when it comes to sex.
She's very horny, passionate and adventurous.
Definitely a GFE girl but with a wild side underneath the surface.

DATY and DFK
Yumi gets very excited with DATY but she is definitely not a loud moaner.
She enjoys it in her own quiet but very intense way - her sighs, and spasms, and the way she squeezes you are very genuine. And she gets soaking wet!
Yumi is a very kissy kissy type of girl - this girl just loves to kiss and her DFK is very passionate and non-stop.
Before, during and after fucking she will take every chance to DFK - and she is very good at it.

BBBJ
Yumi gives one of the best BBBJs at Ginza.
She's got all the techniques and she sucks cock with total commitment to the cause.
She also has a red hot go at Deep Throating and gets pretty far down.
Most of all I like the way she doesn't rush things and gives you time to enjoy something before moving onto something else.
I think it's fair to say she is a BBBJ queen.

FUCKING
Yumi loves to fuck.
There are no theatrics with this girl; no loud moans or screams or dirty talk - she just fucks with total commitment.
She is quite tight but takes a good pounding. Well more than takes a good pounding - she loves a good pounding!
But she loves it nice and gentle too with lots of DFK.
She came during the gentle part.
She gets very wet too and comes quietly but intensely.

ROUND 2
After round one we DFKed like crazy, then she started stroking my cock, then she alternated from BBBJ to DFKing while jerking me off.
Finally she finished me off with a great CIM, sucking and sucking long after I had come making sure she got every last drop.
It's a fine line between pleasure a pain when a girl keeps sucking after you've come - but there is no way I was gonna make her stop!

OVERALL
Definitely not the girl for you if you want a young, cute, pretty girl with a hot body.
There are at least 20 girls at Ginza you can see if you want that.
But if you are OK with a girl who is cute enough and has a nice enough body you can't go wrong with Yumi.
She is very genuine and very horny and she will treat you like a king.
She is a Silver girl but her service, GFE and BBBJ are all Diamond Class.