PDA

View Full Version : Juliet In Burwood KPS (honey)

chabiku
04-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Today I'm disappointed again with korean honey KPS... Same with sister shop Romeo and Juliet disappointed.
I book her 45 minutes, pay 130. She's look pretty but I know that's because surgery and make up but I don't like her attitude not friendly, Like KPS. Can't touch under, No kissing.can't daty. (I don't touch her because already bad feeling) Too long to take shower 10 minutes. Her massage is bad too, i don't like it.only body slide and step at my back. I'll not come back for sure. Waste money better go Silver fox, Snow lotus or Chinese remedial massage. I don't know why korean shop massage always high price and shit services.

max_power
05-01-2015, 06:06 PM
I've seen this girl and she was pretty bad like not talkative and really just not interested in her job. But the things u listed like kissing, daty and touching downstairs is a complete no no with the majority of Korean or even massage girls.

Massageguy
05-01-2015, 07:05 PM
I have no idea why a lot of you guys expect to be able to walk into one of these massage shops , pay $130 for 45 minutes and expect the girls to lay there and let you touch and lick them !!!!!!
I can tell you now that in most cases, if you book 45 minutes , their not going to let you do much especially if your a new customer. Go and book FS.
These girls get paid to give you a massage, body slide and hand job. Nothing else.
If you get more, good luck, you are either liked by the girl cause your a good regular customer or you pay for it if she wishes to let you.
If she gives a crap massage or simply not trying,that's fair enough.
But don't bag her if she doesn't just spread them for you.

xili0966
07-01-2015, 07:22 AM
The good old days at romeo seems over

cbwilliams
19-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Having not read this review, I managed to score myself Hani out of a lineup on 8(!) girls. I have received my fair share of KPS, but she was in a class of her own. She ascertained my name, age and nationality, in a manner befitting of a prison guard. I am certain this is not related to language issues. Unlike the OP, I thought her body slide was not bad, however her CBJ was so fleeting it was over before it started. On the plus side she is young, pretty, has a hot body, and has a well practiced HJ technique. She had no trouble getting me off. In this regards the night was not wasted, however (if it not already obvious) she's one to avoid.