PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Amazing Grace

ouch
03-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Well i almost apologise for cheesy title.
What a difference a week makes. after last week deciding to risk a wechat girl as a christmas treat and experiencing a petite quite attractive early 30s chinese girl with little english and straight off the plane service ie no kisses 2 minute cbj and then smear on gel ready to go.not my idea of good time. girl was nice girl apartment nice but 300$ for hour no thanks. fast forward to today. looked at roster picked 3 girls id like to see at 533. 2 were booked for hours and the other one had just left premises so it was either wait and see girls i seen long time ago or try Grace who was coming in as replacement. So i chose Grace who was coming in as her first job . Great Decision thanks for recommend Q . i arrive went for coffee downstairs waiting for Q to let me know when she arrive . when nearly finish coffee call and get told she just arrive 5 minutes to wait. was well excited,
Anyway got big room at end which is nice . after couple minutes a very cute size 5-6 girl walks in and YUMMO was reaction she was wearing a see through set of underwear and a sweet smile . Perfect. gave her money and jumped in shower . she came back and jumped in shower as i was towelling off. must say i like that a lot even first job of day she had a thorough shower big tick. she came out all smiles mischievous kisses and gropes of ass and chest. she has a very cheeky impish smile and personality which is very charming. very little english but intentions were clearly distinct . suckee? yes please. this gentlemen is something to savour and behold she make a lot of eye contact as she licks and pops head of your old feller into her mouth. guaging your response smiling then impaling the majority of old fella into her mouth and bobbing head up and down feathering balls with fingers absolute heaven. after about 15 minutes of this i return favour she has sensitive little a cups fabulous to suck on and alternate kissing her same time. she likes this. She loves DATY will pull back pussy to allow u access. happy to push her pussy into ur mouth and pull your head in close as she gets worked up. and she is not a 1 cum wonder she is a little cum machine. and a few i likes as my head was dripping with sweat squashed between her thighs was awesome she mopped me up gave me kiss let me rub cock on clit in frenzied side to side rubbing attack. she grabbed dom plonked it on put a little gel. which given how wet she was was not necessary . wrong i was tight as a virgin she was to start with i was a little dumbfounded but not so much so i stopped as feeling was sublime.slowly in and out til all way in i am absolutely loving this but at same time look down little concerned a little overly enthusiastic with entry. neednt have bothered her eyes closed she was grabbing at my ass and back pulling me in faster and faster and said fuck me! well not one to disappoint absolutely drilled her on her back then legs over shoulders side saddle .the legs pushed back close to her chest i was giving my all as she furiously rubbed her girly bits was quite a sight. i said doggie? big smile nod doggie. now til now i thought her ass maybe a little on small size but for such a petite girl she got mad ass for doggie style pounding and as i enter she start pushing back and wiggling her ass. sweet jesus heaven!!got her to spread wide and arch her back for deep pounding and she just loves it all.i felt impending onset of end so i politely ask for more bj she say suckee? big smile and nod. off with dom quick wipe and back to the teasing impish bj we start with AWESOME. a quick pussy grind on outside then back in mouth . i said cum soon and make explosion sign with hand . she just briefly stopped smiled nodded and continued at light speed bobbing sucking and licking as i felt the inexorable end twinge building up and creeping from back of my balls forward. i held and held till i couldnt take it i said coming she just kept at it i unleashed one mighty bolt into her mouth saw stars or black dots which ever terminology you prefer she kept sucking as convulsion after convulsion came from down stairs til finished and a little beyond. then over to hand basin to unceremoniously dump my baby batter down sink and mouth wash and into shower. as a testament to how good it was i drove home to city with trembling legs all way home. right next to my hips they just wouldnt stop .THAT BOYS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! she is not the most gorgeous girl there but she is very pretty if you like slim 24 yr (she told me .i couldnt tell and dont care ,she sexy end of story)old who give great service very friendly affectionate. and very clean she is the bees knees.
So i added tip as was blown away . especially paying double the week before for about 1/10 of the service. top shelf girl.:love::slobber:

Mark Roberts
04-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Well i almost apologise for cheesy title.
What a difference a week makes. after last week deciding to risk a wechat girl as a christmas treat and experiencing a petite quite attractive early 30s chinese girl with little english and straight off the plane service ie no kisses 2 minute cbj and then smear on gel ready to go.not my idea of good time. girl was nice girl apartment nice but 300$ for hour no thanks. fast forward to today. looked at roster picked 3 girls id like to see at 533. 2 were booked for hours and the other one had just left premises so it was either wait and see girls i seen long time ago or try Grace who was coming in as replacement. So i chose Grace who was coming in as her first job . Great Decision thanks for recommend Q . i arrive went for coffee downstairs waiting for Q to let me know when she arrive . when nearly finish coffee call and get told she just arrive 5 minutes to wait. was well excited,
Anyway got big room at end which is nice . after couple minutes a very cute size 5-6 girl walks in and YUMMO was reaction she was wearing a see through set of underwear and a sweet smile . Perfect. gave her money and jumped in shower . she came back and jumped in shower as i was towelling off. must say i like that a lot even first job of day she had a thorough shower big tick. she came out all smiles mischievous kisses and gropes of ass and chest. she has a very cheeky impish smile and personality which is very charming. very little english but intentions were clearly distinct . suckee? yes please. this gentlemen is something to savour and behold she make a lot of eye contact as she licks and pops head of your old feller into her mouth. guaging your response smiling then impaling the majority of old fella into her mouth and bobbing head up and down feathering balls with fingers absolute heaven. after about 15 minutes of this i return favour she has sensitive little a cups fabulous to suck on and alternate kissing her same time. she likes this. She loves DATY will pull back pussy to allow u access. happy to push her pussy into ur mouth and pull your head in close as she gets worked up. and she is not a 1 cum wonder she is a little cum machine. and a few i likes as my head was dripping with sweat squashed between her thighs was awesome she mopped me up gave me kiss let me rub cock on clit in frenzied side to side rubbing attack. she grabbed dom plonked it on put a little gel. which given how wet she was was not necessary . wrong i was tight as a virgin she was to start with i was a little dumbfounded but not so much so i stopped as feeling was sublime.slowly in and out til all way in i am absolutely loving this but at same time look down little concerned a little overly enthusiastic with entry. neednt have bothered her eyes closed she was grabbing at my ass and back pulling me in faster and faster and said fuck me! well not one to disappoint absolutely drilled her on her back then legs over shoulders side saddle .the legs pushed back close to her chest i was giving my all as she furiously rubbed her girly bits was quite a sight. i said doggie? big smile nod doggie. now til now i thought her ass maybe a little on small size but for such a petite girl she got mad ass for doggie style pounding and as i enter she start pushing back and wiggling her ass. sweet jesus heaven!!got her to spread wide and arch her back for deep pounding and she just loves it all.i felt impending onset of end so i politely ask for more bj she say suckee? big smile and nod. off with dom quick wipe and back to the teasing impish bj we start with AWESOME. a quick pussy grind on outside then back in mouth . i said cum soon and make explosion sign with hand . she just briefly stopped smiled nodded and continued at light speed bobbing sucking and licking as i felt the inexorable end twinge building up and creeping from back of my balls forward. i held and held till i couldnt take it i said coming she just kept at it i unleashed one mighty bolt into her mouth saw stars or black dots which ever terminology you prefer she kept sucking as convulsion after convulsion came from down stairs til finished and a little beyond. then over to hand basin to unceremoniously dump my baby batter down sink and mouth wash and into shower. as a testament to how good it was i drove home to city with trembling legs all way home. right next to my hips they just wouldnt stop .THAT BOYS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! she is not the most gorgeous girl there but she is very pretty if you like slim 24 yr (she told me .i couldnt tell and dont care ,she sexy end of story)old who give great service very friendly affectionate. and very clean she is the bees knees.
So i added tip as was blown away . especially paying double the week before for about 1/10 of the service. top shelf girl.:love::slobber:

Cracker review and pun intended. That tingling or trembling feeling is so great from CIM experience compared to usual ejaculation.

kezza
06-01-2015, 03:19 AM
Nice AR ouch..

Willoughby533
09-01-2015, 12:28 PM
533:red_heart:Just a few minutes north of the city

Experienced starred service Grace.. Cheeky menu of extras.. BBBJ, Rimming and CIM.. Young and petite..

Grace - Size 6,C cup,160CM,Petite size and smooth skin, flowing hair and sexy body,young girl,sweet girlfriend experience, Chinese Girl. "New girl Grace returns today @ 533 with her brand of very flirty teasing service.. Experienced credentials with cheeky BBBJ,RIMMING and CIM.. Go see Grace and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience." +NEW PHOTOS+

Free spirit and sweetness Grace > http://533willoughby.com.au/grace.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/grace.html)

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

(http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)
For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991 (tel:02-99679991):red_heart: