PDA

View Full Version : General talk Other girls..p

zucon
28-12-2014, 01:58 PM
I got my gf's guest at my place, the other day I was doing some laundry and didn't knew there was a red panty of the quest in my bucket.. I did my washing and my gf spotted the red thingy and got mad at me.. I had a tough time explaining it was not intentional.it just happened to be there and I didn't even see it before I did laundry. Now that I think why would her panty be near about my clothes, no clue. but it was a nice red one.. was size 8 lol he he..

22Brodie
28-12-2014, 03:06 PM
I got my gf's guest at my place, the other day I was doing some laundry and didn't knew there was a red panty of the quest in my bucket.. I did my washing and my gf spotted the red thingy and got mad at me.. I had a tough time explaining it was not intentional.it just happened to be there and I didn't even see it before I did laundry. Now that I think why would her panty be near about my clothes, no clue. but it was a nice red one.. was size 8 lol he he..

u bad boy... evil mind...:slobber:

I know what u were thinking...

45George
28-12-2014, 03:09 PM
u bad boy... evil mind...:slobber:

I know what u were thinking...

and I love ur thinking:love:

wilisno
28-12-2014, 03:54 PM
You must have some experience on this scenario yourself Roger! ;) ;) ;)

zucon
28-12-2014, 04:06 PM
You must have some experience on this scenario yourself Roger! ;) ;) ;)

he he for sure, @Roger did you ever did some shopping for your girls..anyways I got to see Nana soon

aussiegaigin
28-12-2014, 04:47 PM
Had a similar "nasty" a few years ago myself. I'd found some clothes that a former female flat mate had left behind, decided to wash them and give them to the Salvo's. Hung them up in the bathroom to dry, then forgot about them. A few days later the GF turned up for a visit, and guess what she found!. Don't think she ever really believed me.