12 Norfolk Rd, Greenacre
10 mins drive from Strathfield

100% real photos!!

cisco
25-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Real face pic ? Oh yeah ;)

wilisno
25-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Wow ! A shop ad photo showing the face ? It's a first on the forum !

12greenacre
25-12-2014, 01:16 PM
Guarantee 100% real, her first customer's feedback was that even though she is very young and innocent, she knows exactly what shes doing :love:

In regards to the face pic, because it's her first day arriving, she still does not have any sexy clothes so we couldnt take photos of her. She gave me those photos and I got permission off her to post them temporarily. :)

woods23
25-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Cute girl. Very good price regardless of good or bad service.
But not sure about the real photo on the forum :sweat:

12greenacre
25-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Cute girl. Very good price regardless of good or bad service.
But not sure about the real photo on the forum :sweat:

If real photo not allowed, please let me know and I'll take it down.
Receving more feedback from customers is that she has VERY good service, she worked in Japan before so I guess that's where she's learnt from. Hurry bros, she's only here until 7pm today!

woods23
25-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Receving more feedback from customers is that she has VERY good service, she worked in Japan before so I guess that's where she's learnt from. Hurry bros, she's only here until 7pm today!
Hey bro. I think you can not sure!!
Just don't want the girl get in to trouble or no regret thats all.
Sorry i can't make today.
Cant get there till early next week :(

wilisno
25-12-2014, 02:18 PM
You're a shop owner, of course you're allowed to post the girl's photo, it must have been authorized by the girl, unless she let Admin know that she doesn't want her face shown then you'll be very guilty of acting without her consent !

12greenacre
25-12-2014, 02:27 PM
I promise I asked for her consent first :)
Feel free to come in and ask her yourself :D

wilisno
25-12-2014, 04:18 PM
I promise I asked for her consent first :)
Feel free to come in and ask her yourself :D
I don't have to verify it, I already said I assumed you had the authority as a shop owner ! ;) ;) ;)

woods23
25-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Phoned shop owner to make sure pictures were real if I were to drive down to his joint. He promised me it was real so made 30 minute booking. Still a bit unsure as made the journey out west. Also never been to this place before so kinda nervous. But Fuck me this was a bargain of a time.

Short review of Jenny:

Face: 9/10 - As seen above, she is a cutie.

Body: 7/10 - She is quite busty so tit lovers will be in for a treat - C-D cups. Sucked those boobs while doing her missionary. Not a slim girl but not fat either. I like them tall and slim so maybe a bit harsh here with the medium rating.

Service 10/10: Took advantage of her first day on the job. She is super innocent but fucked her hard PSE style anyway. She has a tight pussy but can also take a hard pounding as she screamed away. Not since Bella from Ginza and some white girls from Stiletto have I fucked a girl this hard. Boys lining up in waiting area definitely getting a very Xmas special from the sounds inside. Oh yeah, did I mention she does rimming and CIM.

Overall: 9/10 - Would have been 10/10 if not compared to Bella and Stiletto girls.
Fck u are one lucky a man Bro.
To fuck a real pic girl on the forum is quite expensive. I think Modello 18 charge $500 -$800 back then. Once in the life time experience that was.

12greenacre
25-12-2014, 05:08 PM
Phoned shop owner to make sure pictures were real if I were to drive down to his joint. He promised me it was real so made 30 minute booking. Still a bit unsure as made the journey out west. Also never been to this place before so kinda nervous. But Fuck me this was a bargain of a time.

Short review of Jenny:

Body: 7/10 - She is quite busty so tit lovers will be in for a treat - C-D cups. Sucked those boobs while doing her missionary. Not a slim girl but not fat either. I like them tall and slim so maybe a bit harsh here with the medium rating.

Service 10/10: Took advantage of her first day on the job. She is super innocent but fucked her hard PSE style anyway. She has a tight pussy but can also take a hard pounding as she screamed away. Not since Bella from Ginza and some white girls from Stiletto have I fucked a girl this hard. Boys lining up in waiting area definitely getting a very Xmas special from the sounds inside. Oh yeah, did I mention she does rimming and CIM.

Overall: 9/10 - Would have been 10/10 if not compared to Bella and Stiletto girls.

Thanks for the honest review. This girl is a gem :)

wilisno
25-12-2014, 05:44 PM

Short review of Jenny:

Now you've found a way to buy your X5 ! :miao:

12greenacre
25-12-2014, 07:28 PM
Our shop is closed now. Early today because we're taking the girls out for a Christmas dinner. We are keeping the girls happy to keep you bros happy :D

Jenny will be available again to try on Saturday 27/12 and Sunday 28/12 :)

Merry Christmas from the staff at 12 Greenacre!!

negi
25-12-2014, 11:17 PM
damn missed the boat

the_boss_king
26-12-2014, 02:25 AM
might be another possible gem !

12greenacre
27-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Jenny is here right now, come try bros! Satisfaction guaranteed!!

fenetic
27-12-2014, 03:46 PM
might be another possible gem !

can confirm she is a gem indeed!

12greenacre
27-12-2014, 06:27 PM
can confirm she is a gem indeed!

Thank you, she is completely booked for today unless a booking does not show up. She will be back tomorrow :)

Oneonone
28-12-2014, 10:33 AM
I made a booking here to see Jenny yesterday! I phoned on Friday to book for 10 am was told make it 10:30 to give girl time to get ready?
Don't you open at 10 am I asked yes was the reply! Has she got a booking before me? Answer No!
I arrived 10:15 am No traffic today. Shop closed so waited at 10:20 car arrives with papas an and one girl.
I wait till 10:30 and walk in, I have booking with Jenny at 10:30 I say. She not here yet on train.
About 4 punters came and left without seeing a girl between 10:20 and 11:10, that I know off, when 2nd girl arrives.
I was us served into the room with this girl, she was eating looked like chicken pieces from a box.
Didn't look like the gir in the photo to me, she was a big girl about size 10 looked like she was a mother had love handles.
She didn't talk much or kiss bj was covered she did have fairly large natural tits which I liked.
I usually like DATY but there was something that said not today!
So I sucked her tits she gave me some covered by we had sex in a few positions I came she gave me a massage and I left.

The reports on here say she is 21 and Korean the girl I saw was 30+ and Chinese.

In short the management need to run the shop better get there on time and have the girls there on time ready to start.

All the wl will turn up when it suits them and leave when it suits them unless the manager sets the ground rules and enforces them. If you don't know how to do this then your in the wrong business.

So in short I had the switch job done on me. I won't be going back.

12greenacre
28-12-2014, 12:16 PM
I made a booking here to see Jenny yesterday! I phoned on Friday to book for 10 am was told make it 10:30 to give girl time to get ready?
Don't you open at 10 am I asked yes was the reply! Has she got a booking before me? Answer No!
I arrived 10:15 am No traffic today. Shop closed so waited at 10:20 car arrives with papas an and one girl.
I wait till 10:30 and walk in, I have booking with Jenny at 10:30 I say. She not here yet on train.
About 4 punters came and left without seeing a girl between 10:20 and 11:10, that I know off, when 2nd girl arrives.
I was us served into the room with this girl, she was eating looked like chicken pieces from a box.
Didn't look like the gir in the photo to me, she was a big girl about size 10 looked like she was a mother had love handles.
She didn't talk much or kiss bj was covered she did have fairly large natural tits which I liked.
I usually like DATY but there was something that said not today!
So I sucked her tits she gave me some covered by we had sex in a few positions I came she gave me a massage and I left.

The reports on here say she is 21 and Korean the girl I saw was 30+ and Chinese.

In short the management need to run the shop better get there on time and have the girls there on time ready to start.

All the wl will turn up when it suits them and leave when it suits them unless the manager sets the ground rules and enforces them. If you don't know how to do this then your in the wrong business.

So in short I had the switch job done on me. I won't be going back.

Hi there Oneonone,
First I would like to apologise for your experience, there have been definitely some misunderstanding here.
Jenny was suppose to start at 11 so it was inappropriate for our reception to book you in at 10:30! I have already spoken to him and given him a warning.
Secondly, our reception went to pick up Jenny from Strathfield station but she was running late. I spoke with him and he said that one of the girls told him that you decided not to wait and chose a different girl instead which I think is not true, the Chinese girl decided to just take the job for herself. This girl was from the previous owner and has caused the shop many problems in the past and we've decided to let her go as of today.

I would again like to apologise for what have happened and I will do my best that history will not repeat.

Please PM me and I will sort something out for you to make up for the bad experience.

cisco
28-12-2014, 12:51 PM
So wheres jenny now ? :)

lemontart
28-12-2014, 01:32 PM
How much extra for cim?

12greenacre
28-12-2014, 01:58 PM
So wheres jenny now ? :)

She's at the shop but very busy, bookings highly recommended to avoid disappointment.

How much extra for cim?

According to reviews, she does not charge extra for cim.

lemontart
28-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Thanks boss.
Also another question. Can I cum multiple times?

12greenacre
28-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Thanks boss.
Also another question. Can I cum multiple times?

I can't confirm but I'm sure she doesnt mind. Never had a single customer unsatisfied with her.

Edpiet
29-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Hey boss @ Greenacre, what are Jenny's days this week please?

12greenacre
29-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Hey boss @ Greenacre, what are Jenny's days this week please?

Today and tomorrow is confirmed. Other times please call to confirm or wait till our roster is out after new years :)

12greenacre
01-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Jenny is back today and available to book :) 02 9742 5998

12greenacre
04-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Jenny is back today and available to book :)

02 9742 5998
12 Norfolk Road, Greenacre

12greenacre
07-01-2015, 04:24 PM

02 9742 5998

12greenacre
10-01-2015, 01:37 PM

02 9742 5998

12greenacre
14-01-2015, 12:09 PM

02 9742 5998

hotcross
24-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Is this shit for real? CIM and Rimming for $140hr from a Korean girl? Korean man Korean!!! This is the first i seen a Korean do CIM.

This seems all fake, this service for this price?

Does she still work there? any bros want to confirm that she is what she is?

I mean I got DD for an extra $20 at 5* from a Korean hottie but never could get CIM.

wilisno
24-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Is this shit for real? CIM and Rimming for $140hr from a Korean girl? Korean man Korean!!! This is the first i seen a Korean do CIM.

This seems all fake, this service for this price?

Does she still work there? any bros want to confirm that she is what she is?

I mean I got DD for an extra $20 at 5* from a Korean hottie but never could get CIM.
I've met quite a few ... in fact, all those Korean queens did CIM, such as Irene, Chanel, Lisa etc etc

hotcross
24-01-2015, 12:32 AM
You luckly luckly DOG WILSO, I had Lisa just 2 years back, she was my last punt all the Mayla girls busy. She would only offer me DD with the extra. She was the best Korean service I had from 3 Koreans ever. LV and Sarah are the other two.

I really only trust 5* girls when it comes to value service for $$.

But this Korean girl is sooooo tempting but I never been to this place in Greenarce, I want in my first punt in 2 years to go with a bang.

Is she really real and that good?