PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Vivi, young Chinese student with super tight pussy and sweet look and smiles

lonelyorange
25-12-2014, 02:07 AM
I am really excited by the great support from viewers of this forum that the number of views on my AR on Emma is now approaching 1000 (last count was 961). Therefore the intention of certain people to attack me has resulted in a record breaking viewing of 65 Carlton's AR records. Even though I am just a punter and never have any working arrangements of any sort with the shop, I am still very happy that this shop is now very well known and very heavily patronised when other shops might be having a quiet time during the Xmas, New Year holidays season now.

Success breeds success. I noticed that there are more new girls, international students, joining 65. I never missed the chance of seeing new girls and tryimg their tight pussies, with my health and energy permitting. Yesterday (24 Dec), I saw in the roster that there are two new girls, Mimi and Vivi,starting in this shop for the first day. I called the shop and asked the receptionist, Kevin, who is better. He said both are very good and so I made a booking for either one of them, whoever is available when I arrived at the appointment time.

After arrival in the shop in mid-afternoon, I saw both girls and actually I like them both. As I had meetings with friends later that evening, I chose the younger and sweeter looking girl, Vivi. Below is a quick review.

Girl's Name : Vivi

Shop : 65

Date of Visit : 24/12/14

Hours of Business : 24 hr

Rates : 30 mins / $85; 1 hr/$150

Size/shape : slim body, light tanned skin, boobs natural (around 33 B cup), waist small (ext. 25in) and medium bums (est. 34 in). curvy body shape about 160cm tall.

Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, CBJ , cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

My experience/comments :

When I arrived, Kevin told me Vivi never worked in this industry before and I must be slow and gentle to her.

Vivi wore a black see-through mini skirt when she came to say hello. She looks very pretty and sweet, has a very friendly attitude which made me feel very comfortable with.

Vivi took me into her room and stayed inside while I was having a shower. We had a quick chat and she told me she came from Guangxi province and can speak Cantonese. Normally she would speak Mandarin. As her English is poor, she will only see customers who speak Cantonese or Mandarin at the moment. At least this is her plan until she has improved her English in her English course. Vivi' tits are a bit small, but look very perky and firm。

She did the CBJ and cat-bath very unprofessionally. This indicated that she is new to industry and had not worked in a shop environment before. Her pussy was so small that it was very hard to get in. After juggling a bit and putting on more KY, my dick finally got inside her very tight pussy. Soon after my dick was in, she seemed to lose all sense of control. In a few minutes, she was yelling and moaning like an AV movie star. Her reactions were the strongest that I ever experienced. Vivi very quickly got orgasms. After she came, she told me my dick made her too comfortable and did not want my dick to pull out. When I moved my dick slightly, she said she felt a bit painful. This showed how tight her pussy was. She held me tightly when her pussy felt very "happy". I felt her juices coming out and her lower legs were wrapping around mine. Vivi is definitely a very horny girl, and I could feel her pussy spasming.

Vivi's tight pussy made me come in just one position- mish. I felt very happy and strong today.

After the strong sex session with Vivi, I felt tired but very happy when I left shop.

wilisno
25-12-2014, 04:19 AM
I am really excited by the great support from viewers of this forum that the number of views on my AR on Emma is now approaching 1000 (last count was 961). Therefore the intention of certain people to attack me has resulted in a record breaking viewing of 65 Carlton's AR records. Even though I am just a punter and never have any working arrangements of any sort with the shop, I am still very happy that this shop is now very well known and very heavily patronised when other shops might be having a quiet time during the Xmas, New Year holidays season now.

Yeah ! Viewers are very interested in reading controversy, in this case, it's your lies being exposed, not in reading your AR ! Hopefully it will benefit the shop and the girl !

Mr. Who
25-12-2014, 08:41 AM
In case any reader has no idea of what has been going on, here is the answer.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?46570-38F-natural-boobs-Korean-beauty-Emma-So-beautiful-and-horny

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45048-Coffee-or-Amy-NEITHER!!

CunningLinguist
25-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Another bullshit AR brought to you by lonelyorange ...

freedom8
25-12-2014, 10:18 AM
Another bullshit AR brought to you by lonelyorange ...

Mr lonely abalone here is different.
Here's what he think --粉丝当鱼翅--:question:

CunningLinguist
25-12-2014, 10:56 AM

When the shark fans ?

freedom8
25-12-2014, 01:46 PM
When the shark fans ?

To him bro --- they all shark fin soup:slobber:
In other word no such thing is pork chop

lonelyorange
25-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Merry X'mas。 All my lovely and funny supporters and cheer squads. I love all your comments and pls put more funny remarks for this thread. I hope this thread will be able to break the previous record for my AR on Emma.

Your contributions would be most warmly appreciated. But pls remember to go to other shops to see what is the real world, instead of just waiting inside your shops to read other shops' ARs and write the funny supporting comments. Beautiful girls, young and sexy are waiting for you at the shops which I like to visit,(quite a few I normally go to, but because of your key focus on 65, I would go there more often.)

This afternoon I would go to see Mimi, the other lovely girl with a lovely sexy picture in this shop roster yesterday. I was told by Kevin that she would be working today. If I could find her (shop roster of today not out yet, ), you guys would be able to see another great AR from me to warm up your lonely hearts.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36311-Shop-Daily-Roster

Pls enjoy my AR and pictures.

lonelyorange
25-12-2014, 02:08 PM
I saw some comments which seemed to say I am writing fake ARs. Seeing is believing. Go and see Vivi and then confirm whether my ARs are true or false.

If I said Vivi's boob is B cup and you found that she is A cup. then tell me,
If you did not find Vivi's pussy tight, check what condom size you normally used. Girls have to put Large size for my dick. If you use small size, of course, you won't find her pussy tight. In this cae, it is your problem, instead of I lied.
The shop's roster said Vivi is 20, but I said 25. If I worked for the shop, why would I contradict the shop re a girl's age.

My ARs always do not oversell a girl, all are undersell. Just give the girl some exposure and keep my memory and record of a girl whom I conquered. As to what other guys said and thought, I couldn't care less.

wilisno
25-12-2014, 02:11 PM
This afternoon I would go to see Mimi, the other lovely girl with a lovely sexy picture in this shop roster yesterday. I was told by Kevin that she would be working today. If I could find her (shop roster of today not out yet, ), you guys would be able to see another great AR from me to warm up your lonely hearts.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36311-Shop-Daily-Roster

Pls enjoy my AR and pictures.
Haha, lonely hearts ? The only lonely soul here is you yourself, that's why you use it as part of your usernames ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
25-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Great analogy !

Yes, he takes all replies on his AR's as his achievements, regardless of what the contents of the replies might be. He simply can't tell the difference ! ;) ;) ;)

lonelyorange
26-12-2014, 12:15 AM
Thank you guys. You made me very proud to see so many viewing numbers. Pls continue to come in to boost up the viewing numbers.

I had done an AR on Mimi and inside some comparisons between these 2 new girls. Hope genuine punters would find it easier to make decisions as both girls are very good, each with her strong points.

AR link on Mimi below
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?46673-Elegant-look-Mimi-from-Chongqing-Best-super-smooth-snow-white-skin-girl-ever-saw&p=607310#post607310

wilisno
26-12-2014, 01:30 AM
Thank you guys. You made me very proud to see so many viewing numbers. Pls continue to come in to boost up the viewing numbers.

I had done an AR on Mimi and inside some comparisons between these 2 new girls. Hope genuine punters would find it easier to make decisions as both girls are very good, each with her strong points.

AR link on Mimi below
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?46673-Elegant-look-Mimi-from-Chongqing-Best-super-smooth-snow-white-skin-girl-ever-saw&p=607310#post607310
At last you say thank you, don't you worry, we will keep boosting your AR's to benefit the shop and the girl, in the meantime, exposing your childish lies ! :miao:

CunningLinguist
27-12-2014, 07:44 AM
How come in the last few weeks you haven't been writing AR's on these girls with your nine other usernames.

Limp wrist from too much wanking ?

Mr. Who
27-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Limp wrist from too much wanking ?

That's one possibility. Or maybe there are just too many lies across different usernames and it's getting harder and harder to reconcile them...