PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Taiwanese petite girl, Alice, made you feel you were in Wonderland

Biggerbanana
20-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Person's Name : Alice

Establishment : 45 George

Date of Visit : 18 Nov 2014

Rates : $90/30 minutes

Size/shape : Height about 156 cm, size 6, A+ cup perky tits

Roster: seemed to work daily in this shop for a while

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Scores:
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Pussy tightness : 9/10
Service: 8/10

Review

I saw a Taiwanese girl, Tia, a month ago and have since had a good impression on Taiwanese girls. Roger recently sms me and told me that he has 2 new good Taiwanese girls working in his shop. I went into his shop on Thursday night and had a look. Then decided to choose Alice as she looked sweet and younger.

Inside the room, Alice took off her bikini top. I was slightly disappointed with her A+ cup tits, which are perky though, but my preference is for bigger tits. Nevertheless, Alice's body very proportional and her skin very smooth. We spoke in Mandarin, as she said her English was poor.

Alice's CBJ was great. After about 5 minutes' sucking and cat-bath, I said I was ready. She got on top of me and tried to put my dick into her pussy. Then ,she found it hard to put my big banana into her pussy, and so she put on more KY on her pussy and rubbed some KY on the condom too. She then asked me to get on top instead.

Once I got into the mish position and slowly put my dick inside her pussy, I heard Alice yelling and moaning immediately. Her strong reaction was due to her tight pussy finding my dick too big for her. I asked her if she felt pain, she said no, just feeling happiness which she never had before. I knew she was not lying as juices kept coming out and I could hear watery noises from inside her pussy while I was pounding her. She said she did not know how many times she came. I felt good and proud.

As time was short (only 30min), I quickly offloadedand strongly after she said she had enough and could't have any more orgasms. She hugged me even after I ejectculated as she wanted to feel my dick's shooting feeling.

I like big tits girls normally, but my experience with Tia and now Alice made me feel that tight pussy and good reactions are more important in a good sex session.

For big tits lovers and weak punters, you need not come for Alice. For punters who could punt and like to hear female music, Alice is top choice.

45George
20-12-2014, 04:13 PM
Alice

45George
28-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Alice

First time travel to Sydney..

Today @ 22 Brodie

4pm - late

~ Limited of bookings only ~

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0466 219 888 (no.22 mobile)

*shop *98981888