PDA

View Full Version : Changing of the guard

ouch
01-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Well today I think was Summers last day at Bamboo. business has been sold . And she is going back to Thaireputic . I hope new owners of bamboo keep the business going forward as it's a great place. With an excellent varied roster of girls. But grateful for me thaireputic is closer and sadly for my pocket has more girls to choose from on daily basis.. So hopefully a change for good for all concerned.

kezza
01-12-2014, 11:28 PM
Let's hope you're right and that things don't change too much.. will miss Summer though

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2014, 11:52 PM
Well today I think was Summers last day at Bamboo. business has been sold . And she is going back to Thaireputic . I hope new owners of bamboo keep the business going forward as it's a great place. With an excellent varied roster of girls. But grateful for me thaireputic is closer and sadly for my pocket has more girls to choose from on daily basis.. So hopefully a change for good for all concerned.

She must be making some good profit from selling the shop !

Beancounter
02-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Kinda explains why the roster wasn't updated today.

kezza
02-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Kinda explains why the roster wasn't updated today.... and why June is now on at Thairepeutic's roster. I wonder how many girls Summer took with her!

ouch
02-12-2014, 06:53 PM
If she's smart all the good service girls.

ouch
02-12-2014, 06:55 PM
From what I heard wasn't huge profit but helped her concentrate on one shop one headache better than 2

ouch
03-12-2014, 04:52 PM
June hasn't gone to thsireputic . Just on school break helping Summer for a shift.And probably Thai girls that work both shops will continue to do so.

x11
03-12-2014, 05:42 PM
I also hope she takes the best girls.

If the new owner is who I think it is then good luck to them. I still prefer to deal with summer and have more trust in her opinions in suggestions and style and most importantly choice of staffing

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2014, 06:31 PM
I also hope she takes the best girls.

If the new owner is who I think it is then good luck to them. I still prefer to deal with summer and have more trust in her opinions in suggestions and style and most importantly choice of staffing

Alice, Foxy and Vicky are all pretty good in doing just that !!

kezza
03-12-2014, 09:02 PM
June hasn't gone to thsireputic . Just on school break helping Summer for a shift.And probably Thai girls that work both shops will continue to do so. So business as usual? hard to tell as the roster hasn't been updated all week..

ilum
04-12-2014, 05:57 AM
I think Cici from Seven hills is one of the owners. Have seen her with summer behind the desk. She is a good lady.

ouch
04-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Pretty sure June at Bamboo last night.

ouch
04-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Coco is owner at thaireputic bro ilum? Good that shes nice lady. Hopefully good things happen going forward

slarty
05-12-2014, 05:38 AM
Does Summer work at Thaireputic or is she just a manager- can't see her name on the roster there.