PDA

View Full Version : Brand new 18yo girl MILK : fresh, wholesome and ready for your cream !

rooter
13-01-2013, 11:29 AM
I have just had a sneak preview of the latest Tokyo Model Co girl and I am still tingling and in a haze as I write this review.

Yamada has come up with some pretty bizarre names for his girls in the past but this time he has actually got it right.

The latest TMC girl Milk totally lives up to her name; she's fresh, she's wholesome and she is bursting with natural goodness - and when you meet this girl you will want to give her a dollop of your own cream.

She is only 18! And wow, there is nothing like the firmness and fullness of an 18 year old's tits!

I didn't ask to see her birth certificate but she sure looks 18, and if she's more than 18 then she's not much more.

"Innocent' and "new to industry" are cliches that are always thrown around in this business and they usually don't mean anything in reality, but with Milk it's not marketing hype but a statement of fact.

She really is fresh, innocent and naive and 100% genuine.

She said I was her first ever customer in Australia, and it certainly felt like it.

I should give some physical details at this stage.

Milk is tiny! - like under 150cm tiny - but she is perfectly proportioned with perfect C cup boobs and a nice firm round butt you can really get your hands around and grab. She has long hair right down to her arse - well she is only 150cm ;) big beautiful round eyes, and the cutest smile. She really is pretty - maybe even beautiful! And being Japanese and new to this and she still has some pubic hair but nicely trimmed, though I am sure it wont last long ;(

Oh and ignore the pic Yamada sends you. He needs a new camera or photographer. Milk is 10 times prettier in real life.

Milk is very sensitive and responsive to having her nipples and pussy touched and was wet and wriggling and moaning throughout the whole session. Everytime she felt like she was geting close to coming she would get all self concious, put her hands over her mouth and make me stop. It was if she thought she was doing something wrong in enjoying it so much. And everytime I assured her "It's OK, you are allowed to enjoy it. I want you to enjoy it" and each time I took her just a little bit closer until she finally let go and came, and then came again. She will gain in confidence with every session and is definitely a multiple cummer.

Milk gave me a nice bbbj - lots of saliva, which I like - but it wasn't a full on, ball draining bbbj or deep throating, just enough to get you hard and keen to fuck her. Alhough I have to admit everytime she paused, looked me with those beautiful big eyes and sought approval for how she was doing it and smiled when told her she was doing great, I nearly shot my load there and then.

So how was the fucking? Well what do you reckon? Theres nothing like a tight teen pussy ;)

It was a pretty gentle fuck session actually. Like I said it was her first session so I didn't go all out on her. Most of the time I was just enjoying the sensation of being inside her wet, warm and snug little pussy, just holding her tight and lots of DFK. But I did give her a good little pounding at the end just to get me over the line which she really enjoyed. This girl will get dirtier with every session!

After we finished fucking I pulled off the condom and was about to throw it out when Milk suddenly says "Can I see please?"

It was as though she needed confirmation she had done her job properly. So I showed her the dom full of cream and her face filled with delight and she screamed out "Yes" and something in Japanese I didn't understand and put her hands over her mouth and gave that self concious giggle again.

Now that's what I call "innocent" and "new to industry" !!

Milk will officially start seeing customers on Tuesday. She was still a bit nervous about it and asked me if the other customers would like her and if they would treat her nice like I did. I assured her the answer was Yes to both questions.

If you want a ball tearing PSE then don't book Milk - you won't get that.

But if you want a genuine young girl, who is super cute and pretty, and has a great little body then book her. And if you want to experience a genuine brand new to the industry girl, who will respond to your every touch like it's the first time and who will do her very best to please you then you should definitely book Milk.

I know it's only January but Milk is shaping up as one of THE girls of 2013!

PS I wrote his AR last night straight after my session with Milk but didn't submit it thinking I would edit it this morning with a clearer head, but I have decided to submit it as originally written. Hope it makes sense.

If you want to know more just ask.

the wizard
13-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Rooter, makes plenty sense, great reporting as usual.
She sounds very hot, definitely my cup of tea.......

I agree the girls are heaps better than the pics yamada sends.

rooter
13-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Thanks Wiz, yeah she is a little hottie thats for sure. And ssssooooo cute!
Definitely a 9/10 for beauty, personality, and attitude.
Skills are a 7.5/10 which is to be expected given her age and lack of experience.
But skills will improve, and training her up will be a lot of fun ;).

Max Impact
13-01-2013, 08:13 PM
I am taking a step back for a while, I don't know how long. I am really quite busy with a couple of "projects".

Max Impact
13-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Hey Rooter, I remember you saying that you didn't believe in long reports! kkk

rooter
13-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Hey Rooter, I remember you saying that you didn't believe in long reports! kkk

True. I have strayed. I need to keep it real.
I will condense it into a 17 syllable Haiku ...

Youthful Nippon girl
Pert full breasts, tight wet pussy
You emptied my balls

Max Impact
13-01-2013, 10:11 PM
That's better!

IExperiment
14-01-2013, 02:12 AM
Nice sound like another Wakiko when she first start.

Max Impact
14-01-2013, 03:44 AM
Haha, there was no sex in the shower scene tho!

rooter
14-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Nice sound like another Wakiko when she first start.

Yes, she is a bit like Wakako. Just as cute IMO, and similar body.
I remember seeing Wakako on her first or second day and she was lacking skills and experience but when I booked her again a week later she had improved heaps, And then she turned out to be one of the best WLs in Sydney.
Milk will be the same. She has a great attitude and that's the main thing.
She will be a popular WL for sure!

Max Impact
14-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Wakako was the most flexible girl I know. She could bend and stretch to incredible positions. I can't brag at being first to see her as that was iExperiment's luck, but I was lucky to be the last.

Her real name was the cutest Japanese name I have heard.

yamada
15-01-2013, 05:22 AM
WOW WOW WOW~

New girl has New engine for this job!!!!!!!! Yes, she is Fresh and Funky Japanese 18yo~~~~~~^^

she is available Today!!!

rooter
15-01-2013, 08:09 AM
She is like a Ferrari : small, sleek chassis but a big powerful engine.
I want to take her for another spin and burn some rubber!

yamada
22-01-2013, 06:33 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

africanw
25-01-2013, 02:48 PM
where are they in the city?

Max Impact
25-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Just do a little bit of research yourself. Please?

africanw
25-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Just do a little bit of research yourself. Please?

One can't be lazy :)

Yes did not take long to find....
http://sydney-central.whereilive.com.au/news/story/when-love-comes-to-town/

Max Impact
25-01-2013, 11:07 PM
But it's all on this forum. What do you want to know?