PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Lovely Sarah - busty and friendly young Korean beauty.

Biggerbanana
30-10-2014, 12:06 AM
For some unknown reason, there was no roster of this shop for over 1 week. I called the shop today and learnt from receptionist, Kevin, that they had 2 new beautiful Korean girls, Sarah and Jenny, starting from today. Kevin recommended me to try Sarah first and if I had energy afterwards, Jenny next. In the end, I found I did not have any energy (and money left ) after Sarah, so I just did Sarah and below my quick AR:

Girl's Name : Sarah

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Wednesday , 29 Oct 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Sexy and curvy body, medium boobs (C+cup natural tits) and big round bums, waist medium, size 6, 160 cm tall. Very cute and pretty. Snow white smooth skin

Roster: just trial this shop (would work until Sunday)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

After Sarah took me inside the room, I was so excited with her two big and nice looking natural boobs. Sarah was very friendly and laughing all the time. I hugged her lovely body for a while after I took off her bikinis. Then I had a quick shower and Sarah was already laying down in bed waiting for me. Sarah's English is very good and we communicated without problem.

Sarah gave me good cat-bath and CBJ. After my dick was ready for action, I got on top to start the session. She was laughing and smiling all the time while I was fucking her. She even made some lovely gestures to show that she enjoyed my sex. I asked her why she was laughing and smiling all the time. She nicely said she felt I was like her old boy friend back in Korea. Looking at me made her remember her boy-friend. This made the session very friendly between the two of us, and I liked it.

For a pretty and busty girl like Sarah, I found that her pussy was very tight, I thought that she must have lots of sex and had many big and strong guys. She said she did not work in this industry for a long time. As soon as my dick moved hard and fast, Sarah's body became very tense and she started moaning quite loudly. Her hands were tightly wrapping my body and her legs also wrapped around mine. Her pussy was moving up and down to match my movements. Just wonderful. I pounded her for a long time until I came. There was no need to change position. Today, I really wanted to come as I did not have sex for quite some time and her tight pussy made me come quickly and strongly.

Sarah is a rare gem and I told her I would come back the next day to have a rematch with her. She was happy but did not seem to trust me to return quickly. I surely would give her a surprise tomorrow as I really need to have more sex to compensate for no sex for the past 2 weeks.