PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Pony tail Korean beauty, Ivy, really lovely and friendly

lonelyorange
21-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Name: Ivy

Pictures: No

Date of visit: 21 Oct 2014

Nationality: Korean

Face: 8/10 - Cute and pretty face (has a pony tail, made her look much younger), traditional Korean girl look, above average.

Body: 8/10 - soft smooth toned skin, nice complexion; 1.65m tall and nice slim body.

Breasts: 7/10 C cup, my guess is that her tits have operation. looks nice, but a bit hard

Shower together: No

DFK: No

GFE: 7/10. very nice to talk to. Good English

CBJ: 7.5/10- she has good skills here

DATY: No

COB: No

COF: No

CIM: No

69: No

Foreplay: 8/10 She started with a nice catbath. rubbing her tits all over my body, made my dick hard quite quickly

Sex: 7/10 – she rode me and grinded her pussy against my pelvis. She moaned a bit, not that much. After I switched to mish, I fucked her harder and she responded by moaning louder. Her pussy was very tight and the fucking feeling was sensational. I could not hold ejectculation (in mish position) until after doing doggy, which was a pity.

Massage: no. as I finished almost when time was up, no chance to experience.

Return Factor: possibly,...I want to do the doggy position next time.

Cost: $90 for 30 min and $160 for 1 hr.

Ease of booking: 10/10 phone call. (receptionist today, Tony, very good)

cisco
21-10-2014, 11:42 PM
With 7 NO .....:)

lonelyorange
22-10-2014, 10:56 PM
With 7 NO .....:)

Korean girls in 45 and 22 general provide only standard services. Therefore, 7 " No " is normal. However, a group of punters still regularly go to these two shops for their K-girls because of their beauty and elegance. Without the extra services, these girls can still make punters very happy and satisfied. They do not expect punters who like extra servies to see them, nor would they care. They have got enough customers who like regular services.

I went to 22 again to see Sunny as she had already been booked when she said hello. Her face attracted me and so I returned today. See my AR link on Sunny.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45404-Mushroom-head-Korean-beauty-Sunny-attracted-me-to-return&p=571995#post571995

My ARs are always based on actual visits, instead of some punters who always suspect my ARs are fake (if fake ARs, there will never be any "NO's" on services provided, nor mention possible fake boobs!!.) Remember: my ARs are boring and I do not want to oversell girls. Punters who followed my AR will not expect girls to provide any extra services. If they got extra service, that means that punter was very skillful to make the girl happy. If punters like pretty girls, they would always find what I described about these girls are always absolutely true.

Spe
23-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Yes... Agree with lonely bro... I have been to 22 and 45 many times and I had plenty of fun with the K Girls even with the No nos... I even returned to same WL multiple times. I like the challenge of making then say yes to some things now and then. It shows I got some skills.

It is easy in other establishments sometimes to pay extra to a WL to say Yes to some services "against their normal practice". What's the fun in that? Over here... If you treat the wonderful girls right... They might do it as part of standard service. I am saying this as my own experience after seeing the same WL a few times, but you need to try it yourself.

And I saw Ivy in the line up when I was there , she is a very good looking k girl. I should pick her the next round I am there.

22Brodie
09-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Thank you for your review today we have new girls