PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties More spanish-looking Barbie, a good and bad experience

Dsmaker
07-10-2014, 01:15 AM
I am still punting a lot but perhaps affected by a punter's suggestion to me that it is better to keep your favorite girls secret, instead of putting a popular AR (??? perhaps my AR never popular in first place; and then made them hot and you could not get an easy booking for your girl, or the girls' pussies were made bigger due to popular demand) , I lost interest in writing AR (what for???). This guy will know whom I am talking about

Today, I felt a sense of necessity to write this AR to share my real-life experience last Sat. when I met Barbie, (the sexy-looking and pretty Korean-Spanish mix beauty).

Honestly, I had an earlier punt with an exceptional girl whom I am not going to write AR on (I had a total of 2 hours with this hot beauty that day), and then when I was preparing to go home, I got a call from Barbie, telling me that she would be going to work in 65 and asked me if I would see her. I always like Barbie and as she is not working much these days (she is a Uni-student and only works on weekends sometimes and school holidays), I said yes to her and drove to 65.

After arriving 65, Barbie came out to greet me in an extra small size pink bikini. Her tits almost broke her small top cover and her slim waist and big bum made me almost died for sex. Her skin is very tanned (she told me later that she went to beach on recent hot early summer days).

After payment, Barbie took me to her room. A quick shower, then both of us on bed. Barbie's hot body really made my dick very excited and I thought I was going to have a good time with Barbie again. Then suddenly I did not know what happened, my spine felt very tight and my dick got soft. Barbie gave me sucking and did not get it to erect after 5 min of her whole-hearted sucking. Then she looked serious and asked me "why I was weak today? having too much sex? ejectculated yesterday etc????" A whole heap of questions which I knew the answer (I just fucked hard and still too greedy for another quickie). I gave a lot of dishonest answers. Barbie, with her Western character, a bit angry first with my poor response, but then suddenly she lossened up and smiled at me, asking me to calm down and kiss her whole body. I thought perhaps better do so instead of doing nothing and waste my fucking money. My thought then got to an AR which complained about Barbie. Link below

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?42409-Barbie-Worst-in-My-Punting-Life!-Alarm-Raised-for-All-Bros-in-This-Forum!

I was worrying at that point of time that I would have the same experience as punter Puntexp (0r whatever his original user name was). Perhaps it was my day of Waterloo?? I normally punt exceptionally well and girls always told me I was too strong (太·厉害了。受不了啦)。Now today, I was unable to have a good erection.

Barbie's tits are now bigger than before and her whole body is toned and nice to touch and squeeze. After a while, I felt my dick got a bit harder, I then told Barbie my dick was starting to work. She laughed and then got on top of me and gave me some loving soft and nice CBJ. After she felt my dick hard enough, she sat on top of me and slowly moving up and down my shaft, applying her pussy power to squeeze it and giving it strong massage. Wow, this worked on my dick and soon, I was able to use missionary position to fuck Barbie's pussy. I must say that my dick was not as strong as normal. Hence I needed to hold up both her legs so that my dick could be more closely held up inside her pussy. After a few minutes, I felt weak again.

Barbie then took over and in a few minutes, her skillful hands made me come. I was happy as I still had a happy "cum" (though weak")

My feeling is that if Barbie did not know me well and vice versa, my experience that day would be totally bad. Guys always hate to get no erection inside a brothel (total waste of money and face). Barbie handled my bad situation well and let me walk out of the shop with a happy face. Thanks Barbie.