PDA

View Full Version : 107 CBD Posh Massage MMC11: (Insert Name Here) 6.30 pm 141003

cmk76
05-10-2014, 07:08 PM
06.30 pm
107 CBD Posh Massage 0469 803 288
12/107 Quay St.

Whilst having a meal break, I was egged on to do a dirty dozen by my wingman. If I were to eat now, I will not be going for another massage. Well, 10 massages down and he suggested that I squeezed 2 more in to complete the night. I agreed and asked him to pick the shop to join me in. CBD Posh was the pick, so a phone call was made for a booking for 7.00 pm. Receptionist answers and suggests that we pop in at 6.30 pm instead. 2 girls were booked out for a double at 7.00 pm. We confirmed and made our way from George St. towards Haymarket...

First impressions upon entering the premise, was the stench of mould and stale air. To the left was a curtain drawn to hide away a waiting couch, study lamp and personal belongings strewn around. Next to no light and partitioned suites with doors. I don't remember if the walls went up towards the ceilings? How could I put this nicely without offending the shop. It looked like an 'xxxxxx xxxxxxx' set up and not at all inviting to us. I hate to say it, but Billy's in Marrickville was a 5 star joint compared to the decor here! I won't start on all the building codes that probably don't comply. Let's just say, if there was a fire, I wouldn't want to be there. Especially my wingman, who remarked about the dives that I frequent, this was number one on his list. With all the exotic girls advertised, it was disappointing that the location did not match the expected standards...

Getting back to our booking, we were 5 minutes late but ladies were still finishing up in rooms. That doesn't leave much time for us until the 7.00 pm doubles appointment with another punter. Young rotund girl with black frames apologized and said that we may have to wait. I can't see this booking eventuating. Prior to the weekend, this would be peak hour massage times for a lot of 'suits'. And just as I pondered on my next thought, a suit (don't worry buddy, I won't describe you... even though I can vividly remember everything you wore from head to toe!) walked in from the doorway to join receptionist, wingman and myself. The doorway is looking a little cramped...

Unimpressed, wingman gave the young girl a serving. I smiled, told her not to worry and said that it was fine. We moved on out of the shop and regrouped for the next plan. Stanmore was called, but none available for my wingman's requests. 316 was called but all were busy for an hour. We gave Snow Lotus and OBA a miss as we didn't want to back track down George St. A little upset, wingman decides to call it night and bids me farewell...

w:Ok... well, I'm taking the tram back...
c:Mmm... could you drop me back off at Sydenham station? I left my car there...
w:...(light bulb moment) You know... we should end the night off at a full service joint...
c:Mmm... ok... where to?
w:How's Five Dock?
c:Hmmm... I don't think you would like the ladies there...
w:How about back in Marrickville?
c:We could drop in to Gerald St. and browse...

cisco
05-10-2014, 08:03 PM
N ......... ?

CBD Posh
05-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Sorry for everything happened on fri, I was totally our mistake to double booked u with other customers.
In the evening, normally all the customers all called up, so we might forget the previous customers booking.
The receptionist maybe feel dizzied after the non-stop calls on at the same time. If u don't mind next me u can book earlier for ur half hr session, we will waive $35 the charge for 30 min massage.

We do apologise for all ur inconvenience again.

cmk76
06-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Sorry for everything happened on fri, I was totally our mistake to double booked u with other customers.
In the evening, normally all the customers all called up, so we might forget the previous customers booking.
The receptionist maybe feel dizzied after the non-stop calls on at the same time. If u don't mind next me u can book earlier for ur half hr session, we will waive $35 the charge for 30 min massage.

We do apologise for all ur inconvenience again.

Mei guan xi... It's not a big deal... Thank you for replying back... my wingman was more disappointed because he really wanted to meet the girls in your shop... perhaps I could pass the $35 waiver onto him. I hope to have a massage session one day, now that you know my preference for short girls!... Maybe on a quieter day I will make a booking...

Cheers,

cmk