PDA

View Full Version : General talk All safe WL's

winky
21-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Hey all
Just wondering if there are any wl's around who are 100% safe all the time, ie cbj only, no dfk, daty, bbbj. Or is it up to the punter to push for a dom? Not trying to be a wowser, just curious.
Cheers
Winky

AHLUNGOR
21-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Hey all
Just wondering if there are any wl's around who are 100% safe all the time, ie cbj only, no dfk, daty, bbbj. Or is it up to the punter to push for a dom? Not trying to be a wowser, just curious.
Cheers
Winky

All Caucasian shops are fully covered , DFK and DATY are entirely up to you, most of the times are not included so you need not worry !

winky
21-09-2014, 11:50 PM
All Caucasian shops are fully covered , DFK and DATY are entirely up to you, most of the times are not included so you need not worry !

Thanks Ahlungor...shame about my passion for asian ladies then lol.

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2014, 12:20 AM
Thanks Ahlungor...shame about my passion for asian ladies then lol.

So you want to satisfy your passion or you want to play safe ??

Asian FS shop is no different than Cauc shops, yes, some shops such as Ginza and 5 Star will provide BBBJ as standard but if you prefer CBJ , just tell the lady at the start of the session , then kiss or no kiss, going down on her or not ? Is it not all up to you ??

Play safe is good !

CunningLinguist
22-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Alot of budget shops are CBJ only, no DFK, and quite often no DATY.

uglyphil
22-09-2014, 12:32 AM
Yep, as CL says, quite a few of the asian shops are full protection, and even in the ones that aren't, you'll find individual WLs who are.

But AH is 100% wrong about all caucasian shops being 100% covered. I have been in several where this is not the case.

And no, I am not naming names.

However as AH has said, if you request cover in any shop you will be given it. Just make sure you do it at the start of the session before your little brain takes over your thinking ;)

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2014, 12:53 AM
Yep, as CL says, quite a few of the asian shops are full protection, and even in the ones that aren't, you'll find individual WLs who are.

But AH is 100% wrong about all caucasian shops being 100% covered. I have been in several where this is not the case.

And no, I am not naming names.

However as AH has said, if you request cover in any shop you will be given it. Just make sure you do it at the start of the session before your little brain takes over your thinking ;)

Of course I was wrong !

But the fact that you can't name any or you don't want to, just meant that I was right afterall ! Even if there are Cauc shop or Cauc WL who provides BBBJ - that would be the exception and not the norm ! So for the safety first brother , he's safe right ??

Cheers

pepefirstlove
22-09-2014, 03:29 AM
your into asian's lady, if your into Koreans too then most cases you don't actually get BBBJ, DFK or even DATY. If you want what the shops is just PM me.

khuntong
22-09-2014, 09:16 AM
359 Riley ticks all the boxes I think...