PDA

View Full Version : General talk Latest oasis intel ** oasis **

The Captain
27-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Let's face it. girls come and go but this is a pretty consistently top shop! Cheap and many great experiences.

If anyone has any intel on the current line up I'd live to hear it.

Please share.

thanks

The Captain
28-08-2014, 11:29 AM
is anybody going here recently?

Still appreciate any current tips

elitistmofo
28-08-2014, 11:54 AM
I've been going here every 2-3 weeks for the past few years.
I find the girls are not as memorable as back in the Emma days, so I try to see someone new each time.

Equally keen for tips.

Biethestarr
29-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Hey Guys,

Used to be my regular & went here far too often during the Emma days! Used to vasilate / swap between her and Jennifer as my go-to girls. I believe there was a Jessie or Jennie who also worked at the time but never saw her... Jennifer had pretty mediocre service come to think of it (whilst Emma had errr... "mind" blowing service :rolleyes: ) but I couldn't resist her 'sexy bitch' face and young, toned slim body... I'm an absolute sucker for skinny / slim girls with natural boobs, sweet faces, g-strings & cheeky smiles....

All time fav Oasis girl was the short-lived Lucy (would give my left nut to see her again lol!)

Anyway, I prob average once every 2 months now at Oasis as just a drop-in and agree with the forum there's not much to report back, if the punt is not that memorable I normally don't write myself a note.

A few things I've jotted down were: (remember, YMMV!)

Katie - saw her this week. Early-mid 20s. Only works Tuesdays. Sweet round face, Short (150-155cm), Medium Build, Natural A/B, Tan skin. Fun session, skipped most of part 1 haha. Would return. Works Cremorne 314A also, don't know which days as I'm never up that way.

Cindy - saw her a few weeks ago. Late 20s. Works Oasis @ Artarmon (not city) Thursday, Friday. Works 200/1 Katherine Pink Lady on Mondays. Quite short, Slim/Medium Build, Natural B, Dark Skin, Husky Voice (insert compulsory joke here... whatever...). Again, skipped most of part 1, sensual part 2, lots of teasing

From a while back: 6-12 months ago? Maybe not current!

Miki - last seen in May. Mid 20s. Oasis City Fri / Sat, Artarmon Sunday. Tall, sweet / elegant looking girl, tan skin. Saw her early in the year with A-cup, came back from holiday with bolt-on DDs. So new she didn't been know her new bra size! Standard service part 1 + 2.

April - last seen 6+ months ago? Semi retired I think! Was working Oasis City Sunday, Artarmon Wed + Fri. Early-mid 30s. Not a usual fan of the older girls, short, slim build, Natural A/B. Typical Thai features, not overtly attractive, just average. What's great about her is her naughty eyes, very experienced, knows how to turn you on with all the fake bs acting but done really well. No gfe here - she knows the drill! Never had part 1 with her, straight to steamy part 2.

Mona - Oasis City (Saturdays?). No notes, must have been standard or boring! Haha.

Anyway, hope this encourages some other Oasis brothers to post with tips too!

Peace

Biethestarr