PDA

View Full Version : The Power of an After Report

Mr Crash and Burn
06-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Having had a great punt last Sunday with the beautiful Angel at 12 Cottam, I have been craving badly for a return visit. I usually have a window from 10-12 on a Sunday morning available for punting and tend to try and use this time,either for a massage or FS depending on how I'm feeling.

After last week, the choice was easy today (or so I thought). Rang the shop at about 9:15 (she isn't on till 10), and after requesting Angel for my booking, was told..."oh sorry Angel very popular already today, she have bookings until late this afternoon"......talk about pouring cold water on toey fella.
So I ask myself, was it the after report that has generated this interest in her.....could well be!

More investigation leads me to the following punters who may or may not have "gazumpted" me this morning.

i) Paulc....was his return to this forum to much of a coincidence and is he back to his old tricks.

ii) DeepImpact....has his visa to the southern suburbs been approved. She is his type of girl, and he has a track record of early morning punts.

iii) Bro Travelmate....has been know to venture to this area after dark. Maybe he changed his schedule and made a daytime visit or was he still here from last night.

iv) LonelyHeart...whilst 501 Newtown is his prime spot for punting, he has been known to enjoy a young lass of this type in days gone by.

v) A long list of lurkers who read and pluck the eyebrows out of after reports and then never make any reports themselves!!

Whoever the lucky people were, I hope you enjoyed your time and post a review accordingly. And to my Angel, I hope they all were kind and gentle.

As for old C and B, I ventured to another place and banged a sex starved Milf who allowed me to fuck her in as many positions as I wanted to and finished me off with a gagging DTBBBJ with CIM. It wasnt really the soft sensual GFE I was craving, but nonetheless, it was one that for a short time erased the disappointment of not seeing Angel.

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Haha, Brother C&B,

You are not wrong there, and sometimes we only got ourselves to blame. Yours Angel and my Mimi @ Stanmore will be in very similar situation, after my review on her for my first visit, I could not get myself back in for a repeat until 3 weeks later !!

And talk about the power of an after report!! You bloody hell started all this, if you haven't posted that faithful review on Tiffany, I wouldn't have even known about the shop Snow Lotus even existed, and even after my first visit, while I was impressed with Vicky and Cici, if you haven't given me their phone number via PM,(if you google Snow Lotus massage, it still has got the old old wrong number with it!!) I wouldn't have made a return booking to see Vicky and then met Ada/Coco in that infamous DOUBLE session................LOL a lots of things will be very much different today............haha

So what do you have to say about that ??

Cheers

ps. YOU'RE DA MAN !!

:cool2::shout::smile:

Littlewonder
07-01-2013, 08:13 AM
We all have at some stage wondered weather to post a report on a girl on not. If we post then the girl can get to the stage she is so popular that we end up not being able to get a booking.

Must admit I usually post as I think its nice if you can help a good girl get more work after all they are only in it for the money in most cases and if a shop can keep them busy they are more likely to stay there rather than go somewhere else that may not suit you or even worse where you cant find them.

lonely heart
07-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Obviously people pay more attention a a thread that is specifically about a girl when compare to a thread about a shop. That's because I mention angle and other nice young germ in the campsie 303 thread but I don't see their business raise a lot.

River
07-01-2013, 12:24 PM
It certainly helps improve the experience. You have a degree of certainty of a service before you pay for it. I don't punt that often so when I do, I want the experience to be a good one and review from brothers like Ahlungor, Travelmate, Sextus and others make its easier.

bill_100
07-01-2013, 04:56 PM
IMHO an AR if it is well written (like LW, Boater etc) which provides good information should have an impact. However the brief "one liners" that seem to saturate this forum in particular would not.

Mr Crash and Burn
07-01-2013, 05:33 PM
It certainly helps improve the experience. You have a degree of certainty of a service before you pay for it. I don't punt that often so when I do, I want the experience to be a good one and review from brothers like Ahlungor, Travelmate, Sextus and others make its easier.

LOL Travelmate!!

He is so far behind in his after reports, most of the girls that he reports about don't work their anymore and left in 2009!!! :haha::haha::haha:

Littlewonder
07-01-2013, 06:25 PM
The thing with reports is that after a while you as a punter tend to see girls that are very similar or you see a regular or both this makes it difficult you can only do so many reports on your regular and even if you see a different girl the reports seem to be similar.

Also some girls dont like you doing reports on them and once they get to know you do reports they ask you not to do them or if you do not to put any details in.

What we need is new punters on here to contribute, there seem to be a few of us doing reports but plenty of punters not contributing anything other than one or two liners.

I wonder what the ratio is my rough guess 10% do posts?

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2013, 06:30 PM
LOL Travelmate!!

He is so far behind in his after reports, most of the girls that he reports about don't work their anymore and left in 2009!!! :haha::haha::haha:

That's a bit mean brother C&B

Many of brother Mate's favourites are current and going strong, such as Cici, Joey and Sammi just to name a few!!

Cheers

DeepImpact
07-01-2013, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Mr Crash and Burn;122640]Having had a great punt last Sunday with the beautiful Angel at 12 Cottam, I have been craving badly for a return visit. I usually have a window from 10-12 on a Sunday morning available for punting and tend to try and use this time,either for a massage or FS depending on how I'm feeling.

After last week, the choice was easy today (or so I thought). Rang the shop at about 9:15 (she isn't on till 10), and after requesting Angel for my booking, was told..."oh sorry Angel very popular already today, she have bookings until late this afternoon"......talk about pouring cold water on toey fella.
So I ask myself, was it the after report that has generated this interest in her.....could well be!

More investigation leads me to the following punters who may or may not have "gazumpted" me this morning.

ii) DeepImpact....has his visa to the southern suburbs been approved. She is his type of girl, and he has a track record of early morning punts.

v) A long list of lurkers who read and pluck the eyebrows out of after reports and then never make any reports themselves!!

Whoever the lucky people were, I hope you enjoyed your time and post a review accordingly. And to my Angel, I hope they all were kind and gentle.

QUOTE]

Aaahhh Sweet Angel, it's the name that attracted me. I still remember another Angel from Aqua, what a beautiful face so although I know you have very low standards I thought why not give the new Angel a try.

You know very well that I highly rate Taiwanese girls, they are the best of the Asian girls in my opinion.

As you mention I received a 6 hour visa into the southern suburbs. I got hungry along the way - is there anything to eat out there besides kebabs and Pho? although I did stop into An restaurant at Bankstown to try their famous Pho and it was very nice, talk about quick service as I was all done in less time then it took to do Angel.

She is very nice but way too nice to be ravaged by you so I did her a favour and gave her some contacts at some more expensive shops far far away. I hope you don't mind that you will need to drive for an hour each way to see her and pay three times at much. You can thank me later.

I can confirm it wasn't Paulc that saw her because his new girl makes him wear a location device around his neck so he doesn't leave the house without her knowing.

I am not sure who the other customer were that saw her by my guess is on option 5.

If you find any other good girls please feel free to share.

Mr Crash and Burn
08-01-2013, 07:48 AM
Interesting DI.....I have a 12 hour booking with her today in an effort to sway her mind and stay within my reach. Those North Shore shops do lots of damage long term to me!!

Sorry for being to harsh on you Bro Mate.....but you are still behind in your after reports :)

Sextus
08-01-2013, 10:46 AM
LOL Travelmate!!

I am really behind. Sorry! I have some partly completed in word, but I'm also earning a living and I'm even spending my former "free" time on work. But the girls haven't gone anywhere yet.

DeepImpact
08-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Interesting DI.....I have a 12 hour booking with her today in an effort to sway her mind and stay within my reach. Those North Shore shops do lots of damage long term to me!!

Sorry for being to harsh on you Bro Mate.....but you are still behind in your after reports :)

Enjoy the 12 hour booking - take it whilst you can get it.

Back to the original topic you are probably right that a good report from someone like you can generate a lot of interest from potential customers so of course some shops are really going to appreciate and want an after report for every girl that they have and then use it to promote the girls and their shop. For this shop it won't be the case as I haven't noticed them taking part on the forum.

wilisno
08-01-2013, 11:54 PM
I am really behind. Sorry! I have some partly completed in word, but I'm also earning a living and I'm even spending my former "free" time on work. But the girls haven't gone anywhere yet.

Is Bro C&B talking about you ???

Mr Crash and Burn;123609]LOL Travelmate!!

He is so far behind in his after reports, most of the girls that he reports about don't work their anymore and left in 2009!!! :haha::haha::haha

09-01-2013, 05:47 AM
I personally don't divulge my best finds publicly for this very reason! I try and keep it cryptic at the very most. I think the only person I actually make blatant recommendations to is Wilisno lol

wilisno
09-01-2013, 11:10 AM
I personally don't divulge my best finds publicly for this very reason! I try and keep it cryptic at the very most. I think the only person I actually make blatant recommendations to is Wilisno lol
Hahaha, what an honour ! ;) ;) ;)

Mr Crash and Burn
09-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Do i detect a bit of 'manlove' for you wilisno???

Be careful

wilisno
09-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Do i detect a bit of 'manlove' for you wilisno???

Be careful
Haha, I'm not that versatile ! ;) ;) ;)

rojandro919
05-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Haha. Read this thread about the power of an After Report. Every lurker should make the effort to post a review before the end of Daylight Savings

How do you define a lurker. Not sure

Punterman
05-03-2017, 09:11 PM
I posted an after report on a girl that I saw a few months ago. She got to see it from another punter, now she won't join the line up at the shop anymore when I am there as she did not like me writing about her.....even though I gave her a glowing review.

harrycd
05-03-2017, 09:21 PM
I think the same thing happened to me as well, the girl I picked from the lineup sort of let some info slip.

Though I think it was based more my previous visits rather than my AR, though I know it has been read by the shop :o

Whats funny is one of the girls from Ginza told me that Wilson has me tagged as "Gentle Customer" which I think is a compliment?

harrycd
05-03-2017, 09:35 PM

Which North Shore shops are we talking about btw?

rojandro919
05-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Sorry to.hear Punterman. I dont write really explicit reports out of respect to the lady, and now i can see why sometimes its better not to name the lady.
I havent had that issue, but then again, your writing is more vivid, if that is a word
I avoid the really explicit details, but make it clear when you join the dots that a lady is worth seeing or not.

handcockJ
05-03-2017, 11:42 PM
I posted an after report on a girl that I saw a few months ago. She got to see it from another punter, now she won't join the line up at the shop anymore when I am there as she did not like me writing about her.....even though I gave her a glowing review.

Which girl/establishment? PM me bro :)

eltran
06-03-2017, 12:30 AM
You poor thing, only getting a DTBBBJ CIM ending :shout:

Lenka_X5
14-03-2017, 06:57 PM
:shout::shout::shout: