PDA

View Full Version : dating a ml . life experience

koolace2000
06-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi guys , hope u are all well.

I've been going out with a ml last 2 months .. just for fun . Been good she is a popular obesity and I think has been mention in this forum before . And I have had the taste of the forbidden fruit too .. bit of a turn on since she is a ml. Been clubbing, dinner , drinks , shopping . And we have shared the bill. We also go out with her friends who are also ml .. should see the other people look at me when u are walking with these sexy ladies haha . We have similar taste and I'm falling for her ...... and she really likes me ... wants to meet my parents, come to my house and vice versa ... issue for me is I'm married !! Hahaha .... so lesson her is don't get married to young ... otherwise u will have the disease called onegina . Haha . Also got this other girl non ml or wl who is insanely crazy about me ..... she has money .. lots of it and just can't stop calling , messaging me and gets emotionally anger at me for not showing her the see back .

Lesson 2 fucking enjoy life ... when I was in my early 20s ... I couldn't buy being with 3 girls at once ... but now they are everywhere ... got to love the men shortage in Sydney , and why don't we allow polygomy in Australia hahaha .

Note .. I'm less then 29, I'm a bit of a player haha . Also when going out she saw one of her regular customer and when we walk pass ... I gave him a wink .... he was married and was with his wife haha .

Hope u guys enjoy my life experience ... just wanted to tell someone . Can't tell my friends , there could be leaks haha ... facebook is my nemesis .. very hard to disprove photo evidence haha .. .

project_manager006
06-01-2013, 11:45 AM
I a curious now - "popular obesity"?

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Hi brother Koolace,

Thanks for sharing your experiences. sounds like you are having a very good time. And at your situaion, no harm showing off a bit here and you must be very proud of your manhood with a wife, a ML gf and a rich admirer!!

Regreting a bit marrying too young before you have enough field playing??

If you actually enjoy and getting more kicks out of the fun and lust you are getting outside of your marriage, then perhaps you should divorce now and enjoy life to the max. Hope you don't have any children yet.

But if you cherish your marriage and want to go long term or start a family with your wife, then you are playing a very dangerous game here. YouR ML GF could be lots of fun sexually and socially, but you really think you have a future with her?? And while you are giving us a lot of hahhahahahahahahhahhhahahahahha , hopefully you are just having some no harm fun and not at the expense of your marriage.

Good luck brother.

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2013, 11:48 AM
I a curious now - "popular obesity"?

Just a wild guess = big TITS !!

tpol
06-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Thats a good guess

brownwallaby
06-01-2013, 08:30 PM
For a lot of those girls this is the aim, find the dream man and get permanent residency. Oh, is she Asian ? I also see a former ML regularly these days

koolace2000
07-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Obesity ...predictive text ... Damn ... I can remember ... I think I meant popular
Ml . For me just playing .... but Damn time trying to satisfy all with enough emotional communication .

Brownwallaby ... yes she is Asian ... but she doesn't want to live here . I think we are just enjoying ourselves . She's wants me to come to her home country for a holiday ... in a couple of weeks . ... done worry she ooffered to pay ... I haven't decided yet.

And no I don't have kids married early .... 24 and now 29 ..... .... I don't know maybe this is another discussion topic but being married .... for somereason it's easier to pick up girls. ... or girls are more attracted to me after married .... I don't know but just looking at my stats ...

IExperiment
07-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Hi brother Koolace,

Thanks for sharing your experiences. sounds like you are having a very good time. And at your situaion, no harm showing off a bit here and you must be very proud of your manhood with a wife, a ML gf and a rich admirer!!

If you actually enjoy and getting more kicks out of the fun and lust you are getting outside of your marriage, then perhaps you should divorce now and enjoy life to the max. Hope you don't have any children yet.

But if you cherish your marriage and want to go long term or start a family with your wife, then you are playing a very dangerous game here. YouR ML GF could be lots of fun sexually and socially, but you really think you have a future with her?? And while you are giving us a lot of hahhahahahahahahhahhhahahahahha , hopefully you are just having some no harm fun and not at the expense of your marriage.

Good luck brother.

Cheers

Good suggestion Lungor been here done it before.

IExperiment
07-01-2013, 02:11 AM
Obesity ...predictive text ... Damn ... I can remember ... I think I meant popular
Ml . For me just playing .... but Damn time trying to satisfy all with enough emotional communication .

Brownwallaby ... yes she is Asian ... but she doesn't want to live here . I think we are just enjoying ourselves . She's wants me to come to her home country for a holiday ... in a couple of weeks . ... done worry she ooffered to pay ... I haven't decided yet.

And no I don't have kids married early .... 24 and now 29 ..... .... I don't know maybe this is another discussion topic but being married .... for somereason it's easier to pick up girls. ... or girls are more attracted to me after married .... I don't know but just looking at my stats ...

Lucky you got no kids yet this is the time to make your decision wether to keep going or dump the wife and stay single at the end someone will get hurt and most likely will be your wife. Anyway seeing someone on the side is easy to live with them is another story wether your compatibility with them or not :) so take care I gloat everyday but someone will get hurt I already have a pac with my wife so I can gloat more but it is still best for her not to find out :) what she does not know wont hurt her feeling, even if she said she is fine with it :) as sometimes her demon come out which is Jealousy weird she say she is ok with it but when she find a hotel reciept she goes what this and wanted to know which bitch I am with ( this is her word) but she told me your only young once go have fun so this is the reason I wont leave my current wife :)

IExperiment
07-01-2013, 02:33 AM
Do you provide for your wife or is it the other way around?

Ofcourse I provide. She also knows what I like and she dont mind my very wondering eyes :)

Ilovegirls
10-01-2013, 02:16 PM
I don't know how old bro Alhungor is, but he is a wise man.

altgourami
10-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Yes, why see a professional when you can share stories anonymously to men who pay for sex, often behind their wives and girlfriends backs.

Ilovegirls, I wonder how much your wife's behaviour towards you was because of your behaviour towards her?

It (always) takes two people to have a problem.

DeepImpact
10-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Yes, why see a professional when you can share stories anonymously to men who pay for sex, often behind their wives and girlfriends backs.

but Bro, you might be surprised by how qualified some people are on here and other forums to answer questions on many areas. For all you know there could be a leading psychologist as a member here and giving advice for free. In the end if you see a health professional or listen to someone on a forum only the poster can decide which advice if any that they take.

Who knows maybe your advise or comments have been invaluable to another member.

Booster
10-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Man, you are still relatively young and have no kids....it's not too late but if you are not careful you will wake up one day and realise you ended up like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLAgViJoTbc

http://thinknice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/I-Wish-I-Was-Al-Bundy.jpg

splash
10-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Hi brother Koolace,

Good luck brother.

Cheers

I like this

altgourami
10-01-2013, 09:50 PM
I was being ironic.

but Bro, you might be surprised by how qualified some people are on here and other forums to answer questions on many areas. For all you know there could be a leading psychologist as a member here and giving advice for free. In the end if you see a health professional or listen to someone on a forum only the poster can decide which advice if any that they take.

Who knows maybe your advise or comments have been invaluable to another member.

oinkonk
11-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Living the Dream!

mongolian
11-01-2013, 03:40 PM
I was being ironic.

I think DI was being sarcastic.

Penguin
13-01-2013, 04:17 AM
gotta say....been there done that.

MLs are human as well and they need companionship. i've dated a few korean MLs over the past few years now and it's easier than you think.

Overall it isn't too bad unless you come across really clingy ones who refuse to let go (want you to marry them/want citizenship), most understand you're here for a good time not a long time.

I could almost write a "how to" guide now

project_manager006
13-01-2013, 06:31 AM
gotta say....been there done that.

MLs are human as well and they need companionship. i've dated a few korean MLs over the past few years now and it's easier than you think.

Overall it isn't too bad unless you come across really clingy ones who refuse to let go (want you to marry them/want citizenship), most understand you're here for a good time not a long time.

I could almost write a "how to" guide now

Please do :)

Gdragon
13-01-2013, 07:53 AM
Which massage place can I get a god like yours ? Is it from a Korean shop?

the wizard
13-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Please do :)

I second that ......

chandra_man1
13-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Projectman needs a meaning of life book. so many questions....