PDA

View Full Version : REBECCA~Phew!!

joeblow69
04-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Saw a hot Japanese Chinese mix minx the other day called Rebecca and let me tell you she took my breath away...not to mention my weeks supply of love juice!
Rebecca stands about 5'5" and built like Zener warrior! Firm strong distinctive and sexy as hell!
With her quirky toppy voice she beckons you with her large almond eyes oozing with sex appeal that just make you want to drive her home!
She commences with real intimate kisses GFE and wastes no time in getting you hard and ready to deliver the goods!
Rebecca turned me on in a flash as she has this super dips curvaceous figure that just needs attention!
I couldn't but help myself to hug her and allow her DFK to melt me further!
Rebecca's attitude to pleasing her man of the moment is truly a winner as she engages in small talk to relax you and does it all with a gorgeous smile!
For me it was love at first sight but the truth is in the tasting and that's exactly what I did!
69 was an immediate reaction and she took the helm and licked my shaft till it was almost at explosion status and as I parted her shaved silky clit I was engorged by her waiting hungry mouth.
Rebecca gives it her all as she sucks and pumps your cock with real enthusiasm which only makes me harder n harder.
We ate each other until I just wanted to take over so I did DATY and man she tastes so nice as her honey pot oozed juices onto the bed sheets!
Rebecca's moans n groans echoed in the room and I barely came up for air!
She simply tasted SO good!
She donned the dom and we proceeded to doggie where I had a full view of her hot ass cheeks that are made in heaven itself !
Sliding my hot rod in her cavern was to die for as she yelped like a poodle egging me on further!
Grabbing her perfect D cup breasts I was in heaven as I pumped her from behind.
She begged me to missionary and I made love to this Asian minx like I was the only man left on earth!
As I cradled her gorgeous face and drilled her pussy she opened her mouth wide and begged for my cock to be in her hungry mouth. So I whipped the dom off and stuffed my hard cock in her gaping mouth. I pumped my cock till I couldn't take it any more and released a weeks worth of jizz CIM down her throat and my eyes rolled back in their sockets as I climaxed and heard Rebecca muffled her response with a mouthful of cream.
Rebecca was a real lover and her looks are too much to believe!
Go see for yourself what a prize this doll is and you won't be disappointed !!

Oneonone
04-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Nice report bro sounds like a good punt, would be nice if you said what day she works.

Oneonone
04-06-2014, 05:31 PM
According to their web site

REBECA
Young student girl with Size 8,c cup,pretty face,very friendly,a little shy,very populour Chinese girl. (Away)

Away must me she is not available at present????

zman123491
20-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Too bad her service has gone downhill since your visit. I visited her today. No kissing, no touching p*ssy, did not like it when I touched her breasts (says sensitive). Was told to hit the showers immediately after release and did not offer massage afterwards. Paid for 30 min, out the door in just under 20 mins.