PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Massage Suki first day

ouch
20-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Well let me just say . Fuck me dead that was sublime.
Finish early at loose end so popped down to Bamboo didn't book but thought be quiet..Wrong. was busy. Had 5 or 10 minutes chatting to Summer she's lovely company. First girl off the ranks was Suki she is about 5.2 size 6 Malay Hong Kong mix I'd guess early 30's but again no idea. I don't really care about age as long as look good. And later on after massage she lying down when she smiled reminded me of Halle Berry Asian style. Except boobs not same size.but I am jumping ahead. I would be willing to bet she has worked in legit massage shop as she sussed out problem areas straight away and went to work with her elbows and very strong little hands. She constantly checked all was ok and not too hard which for me is virtually impossible. While she did that I found by touch very shapely legs with super soft skin and an ass that is magic fits perfectly into my mits. Not skinny like ten your old boy not phat booty but superb feel. She also massaged my head and neck which again is a fave.I was starting to think maybe skill ended there at massage but I was very pleasantly mistaken. When digging her elbows into my ass she would alternate feathering my balls with her fingers. A lot of girls do this but she does it VERY WELL. When kit come off she has a real pocket rocket figure no stretch marks boobs close to b'S a little past their best but still superb and very sensitive she likes them rubbed hard. She gave my ok body slide but killer pussy slide it's neatly trimmed map of Tassie and very sensitive. She loves the old fella rubbing up and down it as long as naughty bit stays on outside..I extended extra half hour as massage had eaten up bulk of time and enjoyment factor meant had to stay. ... Well worth a session . Not for those wanting nineteen year old but for those wanting great looking woman who really knows how to massage and make the old fella very happy..
Ouch out!

x11
21-05-2014, 09:55 AM
One thing about Summer is that she employs girls that actually can massage. ... And give a great part 2. It's good to see more reviews of this place.

suki sounds great. How does her massage compare to Eva??

ouch
21-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Very close 2nd it's very good. Not many are even in same ball park for massage ability . But Suki on the other hand is very close.

Midnight_Prowl
21-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Guys wot is damage in this place??? And how much for 2nd part??

ouch
21-05-2014, 02:20 PM
60 per hour 50 for 45and 35 for half hour. Part 2 tip 50 I can recomend Jenny June Eva Libra Suki and Cha Cha for their part 2 all different styles all great fun

x11
21-05-2014, 08:27 PM
eva on Monday
suki on Tuesday
kim on Thursday

I think I need to find a Wednesday and Friday girl now!!

What days does libra do during the week if any? lol

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2014, 01:51 AM
eva on Monday
suki on Tuesday
kim on Thursday

I think I need to find a Wednesday and Friday girl now!!

What days does libra do during the week if any? lol

How would the Taiwanese girl Mena compare to this lot ??

Mena was ex Stanmore , Silver Fox, Snow Lotus and 316 Central !

x11
22-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Don't know bro.... Don't believe I've had the pleasure of her company

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Don't know bro.... Don't believe I've had the pleasure of her company

I think you should, check out the latest :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41922-MENA-Snow-Lotus-The-Ultimate-Smile-amp-Service!

slarty
23-05-2014, 07:45 AM
Haha what a blatant thread hijack that was ^^^^

ouch
24-05-2014, 06:02 AM
I think you should, check out the latest :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41922-MENA-Snow-Lotus-The-Ultimate-Smile-amp-Service!
Maybe you would like to go to Bamboo and find out for yourself bro Ahlungor. but for you i'd recommend Gina havent seen her in room but been told service very good. and she is very cute and is appropriately endowed for your taste.

x11
24-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Gina is cute and gives a good massage too... ouch is right I think she'll satisfy your breast size requirements ( from memory)

tody
09-06-2014, 12:06 AM
After reading this report i thought id drop in and try myself.

Have to say one of the best massages ive had in a long time. Thai girl on her irst day covering for one of her friends ... So not sure if she will be back.

Owner old me she normally works in professional massage shop thats why nothing more on offer ... Having said that the massage was so good i didnt care.

Ill be back.