PDA

View Full Version : Other Kelly @ snow lotus

fun4life
01-01-2013, 03:56 AM
Hi guys, this is my first AR, I will try my best to write in good English.

Ok went to city after work Xmas party, meet a friend, he was late finally realised I was close to snow lotus.
Read about it a lot, finally I got time to pay a visit.

Booked Kelly for an hour, went to meet my friend, then straight to snow lotus.

Kelly is an young girl, must be 21-24. Perky small boobs, but soft & nice. I am fan of big boobs, but this girls make it up with her great attitude and service.

I enjoyed chatting with her, real nice & direct to the point.

I do not want to tell all the details, but she is one good masseuse.

I cannot rate her massage, as I was thinking & enjoying the chat while she was giving me a massage.

But she got such a good attitude.

Have fun guys, also b nice to her

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
01-01-2013, 07:59 AM
Hi guys, this is my first AR, I will try my best to write in good English.

Ok went to city after work Xmas party, meet a friend, he was late finally realised I was close to snow lotus.
Read about it a lot, finally I got time to pay a visit.

Booked Kelly for an hour, went to meet my friend, then straight to snow lotus.

Kelly is an young girl, must be 21-24. Perky small boobs, but soft & nice. I am fan of big boobs, but this girls make it up with her great attitude and service.

I enjoyed chatting with her, real nice & direct to the point.

I do not want to tell all the details, but she is one good masseuse.

I cannot rate her massage, as I was thinking & enjoying the chat while she was giving me a massage.

But she got such a good attitude.

Have fun guys, also b nice to her

Cheers

Hi brother

Thanks for your first post on Kelly, very well written!!

She is indeed a lovely girl

Cheers

DeepImpact
01-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Hey Bro fun4life,

I think you described kelly very well. For anyone who likes a freindly chat with a cute girl during the massage then yes Kelly would be a great choice.

huangdee
01-01-2013, 11:48 PM
another good report for Kelly

Cloudybay
02-01-2013, 01:09 AM
Kelly truely has very nice personlaties... her sunny smile light up your life......

AHLUNGOR
02-01-2013, 02:48 AM
Kelly truely has very nice personlaties... her sunny smile light up your life......

And she will be a perfect partner to go clubing, wine and dine, Karaoke and sparkling night life...........haha

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 03:23 AM
And she will be a perfect partner to go clubing, wine and dine, Karaoke and sparkling night life...........haha

hi aulungor.... it seems you know everything...

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Hey Bro fun4life,

I think you described kelly very well. For anyone who likes a freindly chat with a cute girl during the massage then yes Kelly would be a great choice.

Excellent company to be with !!

x11
03-01-2013, 12:08 PM
she is a wonderful girl... and i just love her dimple... bonus for her dimple :P

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 12:22 PM
she is a wonderful girl... and i just love her dimple... bonus for her dimple :P

fully agree ....

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 12:22 PM
...and and my wish is to have a drinking session again with Kelly ....

hahaha

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 12:33 PM
...and and my wish is to have a drinking session again with Kelly ....

hahaha

And don't you ever try to get her drunk and take advantage of her !!

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 01:11 PM
And don't you ever try to get her drunk and take advantage of her !!

I don't think I am go enough ......

But I can give it I go...

I have not been drunk for so many years .......

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 01:12 PM
I don't think I am go enough ......

But I can give it I go...

I have not been drunk for so many years .......

BTW.. I may be the one being taken advantage of ....:sweat:

SpankyTheMonkey
21-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Kelly is pretty much the main reason I'll be going back to SL (every week if possible!) Damn sexy ass, incredible body, and that dimple is just sooo...

Cici is still awesome but Saturdays are really hard for me. And Vicky... oh, Vicky, I wish you weren't mamasan and still doing massage.

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Kelly is pretty much the main reason I'll be going back to SL (every week if possible!) Damn sexy ass, incredible body, and that dimple is just sooo...

Cici is still awesome but Saturdays are really hard for me. And Vicky... oh, Vicky, I wish you weren't mamasan and still doing massage.

I only have three words for Kelly:

Kelly, the Body !!

Cheers

:love:

Travelmate
21-05-2013, 07:52 PM
I only have three words for Kelly:

Kelly, the Body !!

Cheers

:love:

This quote is more close to "reality" .... than.... the other one.

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2013, 08:13 PM
This quote is more close to "reality" .... than.... the other one.

What the other one ?

Kelly the sunshine girl ?

Or Kelly the party girl ?

Please explain ?

Cheers

Travelmate
21-05-2013, 10:04 PM
What the other one ?

Kelly the sunshine girl ?

Or Kelly the party girl ?

Please explain ?

Cheers

Kelly the sunshine girl ? AGREE

Or Kelly the party girl ? AGREE

What the other one ? The other one ..... means some other girls you have mentioned ..... better not talk about them again .... and move on!

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 01:38 AM
Kelly the sunshine girl ? AGREE

Or Kelly the party girl ? AGREE

What the other one ? The other one ..... means some other girls you have mentioned ..... better not talk about them again .... and move on!

Haha I am starting to see some patterns here:

Looks like many people who are friendly with me keep telling me not to talk about it, or keep quiet and don't response to other people's posts !!

You are the second person today to give me such advice! Thanks for that, I am sure you all mean well for me!

So what do I do now? I don't need to help the girls to post rosters any more, and I should keep quiet so may be I should just concentrate on posting photos then.........lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 10:32 AM
This is a RnT shop brother, why do you want FS there? For that kind of service you should always to a FS shop, you should try the new Ginza or 127 or 5 Star !!

Cheers

:question:

puntbook
22-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Would be nice to share any useful infor, we are all brothers here

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Would be nice to share any useful infor, we are all brothers here

Called up SL and found out Kelly not working there on Thursday anymore : (

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Called up SL and found out Kelly not working there on Thursday anymore : (

She may have got a cold, should be back next week, just check the roster mate !

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 03:57 PM
She may have got a cold, should be back next week, just check the roster mate !

Next time I can go to the city it maybe Christmas already. I wish others have better luck next week

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Next time I can go to the city it maybe Christmas already. I wish others have better luck next week

So where do you go usually brother,

There are plenty of shops all over Sydney !

GWEILO
23-05-2013, 05:10 PM

What's stopping you from going to the city. Most shops open late and they even open on weekends.

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 05:25 PM
What's stopping you from going to the city. Most shops open late and they even open on weekends.

Need to be 'home' for dinner if you know what I mean

lockhart
23-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Work in city has advantage -- but has to after business hour or lunch break... LOL

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Work in city has advantage -- but has to after business hour or lunch break... LOL

I envy you bro....

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2013, 05:36 PM
Need to be 'home' for dinner if you know what I mean

Me too !!

Have a big breakfast and skip lunch !!

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Me too !!

Have a big breakfast and skip lunch !!

Doesn't help...Early dinner is our family tradition : (

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Doesn't help...Early dinner is our family tradition : (

I meant to have a quickie 30 min massage HJ during your lunch break, don't you have lunch breaks ??

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 06:43 PM
I meant to have a quickie 30 min massage HJ during your lunch break, don't you have lunch breaks ??

I do have lunch break but unfortunately my office is no where near the city. I work near homebush, anything good around there?

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2013, 06:44 PM
I do have lunch break but unfortunately my office is no where near the city. I work near homebush, anything good around there?

Are you close to Strathfield or Burwood ?

Travelmate
23-05-2013, 06:55 PM

Homebush ... did you drive??

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Homebush ... did you drive??

Yes I drive. If no traffic, it takes about 20 to 25 min to the city, look for parking... 30 min punt, then 25 min return trip and that's 90 min lunch (it depends on how easy to find parking near Chinatown). That's why not easy for me to go to the city on Thursday

H@rnyb@stard
23-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Are you close to Strathfield or Burwood ?

Yeah within 10 min drive, any good recommendation?

SpankyTheMonkey
24-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Have you tried Juliet's in Burwood? Expensive B2B and the KGirls there are a bit hit-n-miss, princessy or clockwatchers. Okay, not much of recommendation, but u could get lucky?

H@rnyb@stard
24-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Have you tried Juliet's in Burwood? Expensive B2B and the KGirls there are a bit hit-n-miss, princessy or clockwatchers. Okay, not much of recommendation, but u could get lucky?

Thanks i am not much of a risk taker, I like to stick with the same ML if there is a connection. I have tried so many ML lately and most are one-off and I won't pay for another visit. So can't go to the city on Thursday is quite devastating for me, especially I just found out from Susan at 221/1 Katherine st that Kelly quit and no longer work there...

lockhart
25-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Go to City that is it.If one is obsessed with ... must able to work out... LOL

Thanks i am not much of a risk taker, I like to stick with the same ML if there is a connection. I have tried so many ML lately and most are one-off and I won't pay for another visit. So can't go to the city on Thursday is quite devastating for me, especially I just found out from Susan at 221/1 Katherine st that Kelly quit and no longer work there...

H@rnyb@stard
28-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Go to City that is it.If one is obsessed with ... must able to work out... LOL

Yes bro...have no choice but make an effort going to the city on Thursday...until I can find a replacement who can offer me the same (if not better) E2E experience.

Have you tried Kelly before? Do you share the same view?

lockhart
28-05-2013, 01:54 PM
"Know how to RESPECT" - is the view that I would like to share

Do you share the same view?

H@rnyb@stard
30-05-2013, 03:53 PM
"Know how to RESPECT" - is the view that I would like to share

She knows how to respect of you know how to respect?

lockhart
30-05-2013, 04:01 PM
To the person who ask the question ..what else can be done .? .. Sad Sigh

H@rnyb@stard
13-06-2013, 12:15 PM
To the person who ask the question ..what else can be done .? .. Sad Sigh

Why sad? I don't quite get your meaning, can you please be more specific?