PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Little angel - arkiss (fresh with puppy love feel)

crazy driver
30-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Thanks Duncan again as you back for the management.

I was a bit early for the appointment , Duncan invite me to get into the apartment and have a little chat. He is back to the management. And look after the girls and customer. Welcome back , and this is much nicer than other managing Moc !

Back to the story , when arkiss get into the apartment , she looks better than the photo , more slim and more lovely!

I know that there are few report about her already ! But I would love to said !

She is a little angel , give me a first love , puppy love feel , as she is only 19, and fresh to the market !

I would said I don't want to bang her hard , as she may feel pain ! I have to be gentle , but may be of this , her reaction , her moan , her emotion , her face , bring me to this puppy love !

Her body is sexy ! I may not use sexy on her , as she still have the youth feel , not mature that have sexy , but the body is excellent , she is slim , the height , the leg , the bump , was just perfect , she have a b cup tits , ( for a big tits lover as me ) If this is bigger , it will be perfect .
Her face is lovely ! She is a lovely little angel , her smile is really nice !

Brother , she is a young girl, not much experience . Please be nice and gentle with her, and she told me that she will only be work for just little while , not long to go, but not sure how short, so be quick to see her , otherwise you may list the chance to try this lovely little angel!

IExperiment
31-12-2012, 12:56 AM
Thanks Duncan again as you back for the management.

I was a bit early for the appointment , Duncan invite me to get into the apartment and have a little chat. He is back to the management. And look after the girls and customer. Welcome back , and this is much nicer than other managing Moc !

Back to the story , when arkiss get into the apartment , she looks better than the photo , more slim and more lovely!

I know that there are few report about her already ! But I would love to said !

She is a little angel , give me a first love , puppy love feel , as she is only 19, and fresh to the market !

I would said I don't want to bang her hard , as she may feel pain ! I have to be gentle , but may be of this , her reaction , her moan , her emotion , her face , bring me to this puppy love !

Her body is sexy ! I may not use sexy on her , as she still have the youth feel , not mature that have sexy , but the body is excellent , she is slim , the height , the leg , the bump , was just perfect , she have a b cup tits , ( for a big tits lover as me ) If this is bigger , it will be perfect .
Her face is lovely ! She is a lovely little angel , her smile is really nice !

Brother , she is a young girl, not much experience . Please be nice and gentle with her, and she told me that she will only be work for just little while , not long to go, but not sure how short, so be quick to see her , otherwise you may list the chance to try this lovely little angel!

The question will be is did you CIM on her or not as if you did I wont wanted to see her :) or maybe see her after a while as I dont wanted to do DFK with her and your juice still lingering in her mouth :)

santos
31-12-2012, 01:23 AM
The question will be is did you CIM on her or not as if you did I wont wanted to see her :) or maybe see her after a while as I dont wanted to do DFK with her and your juice still lingering in her mouth :)

:shout::shout:

wilisno
31-12-2012, 01:40 AM
Haha, relax, Arkiss doesn't do CIM ! ;) ;) ;)

IExperiment
31-12-2012, 01:56 AM

Its on the website??? well I will be glad if she dont CIM if she does I wanted to be her first custumer :) I just have this phobia :) I dont wanted any other man sperm on my woman while in DFK :)

wilisno
31-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Its on the website??? well I will be glad if she dont CIM if she does I wanted to be her first custumer :) I just have this phobia :) I dont wanted any other man sperm on my woman while in DFK :)
Nah, I can assure you she doesn't do CIM !

kickass
31-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Nice review mate.

Cloudybay
31-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Everytime Phrase "CIM" put me off from booking the girl... Duncan please tidy up services remarks which deem reflects true services...

crazy driver
31-12-2012, 11:39 AM
I did ask for it bro ie. , but rejected !

MyOutCall Australia
31-12-2012, 01:17 PM

Sorry about this and i've fixed this up on holder description last night already. She really does CIM before but maybe after couples clients (who may tell gal not to do this / not to do that ) :-) she changed her mind refusing cim.

We wont get this noticed until the other clients questioned or the gal notice us about this.

Thanks guys.

Duncan MOC

IExperiment
02-01-2013, 12:59 AM

Thanks for the info I try booking her yesterday for 3pm as I have to board a boat by 5pm and hoping she could come earlier as she start at 4pm. Anyway no luck to me she could not make it and saw BM advertised Yaya a bit late but miss that too damn :) and now busy time again damn I hope to catch this two beauty.

MyOutCall Australia
02-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Thanks for the info I try booking her yesterday for 3pm as I have to board a boat by 5pm and hoping she could come earlier as she start at 4pm. Anyway no luck to me she could not make it and saw BM advertised Yaya a bit late but miss that too damn :) and now busy time again damn I hope to catch this two beauty.

No worries IEperiment brotha.
I have new gals coming on the way....keep your eyes open. :confused2:

MyOutCall Australia
03-01-2013, 08:42 PM
She is still very lovely & pretty everyday ...Welcome brothas to try our little Arkiss.

MyOutCall Australia
06-01-2013, 01:54 AM
wow, too many reports of Arkiss.

IExperiment
07-01-2013, 01:57 AM
wow, too many reports of Arkiss.

Well she is pretty need more experience for sure this girl cant even do BBBJ :) she made mine soft all the time when she put it in her mouth three to four times I told her what best at the end, and she still need more practice.

Anyway I like what she looks like and she follow instruction very well and we click as she was very responsive and DFK never end with a nice smile :) cute little girl told her hope she does not know MY GF :) similar age similar looks just different size boobs but still damn scary.

Started the session sameway hard to get a hard on but the DFK was nice so he woke up but everytime we stop he drop a little and told her I wanted BBBJ but she was a newbie so told her to try deeper which she try and told her dont clamp to firm and let it flow but she need more practice :) she got better but still not good enough for him damn. So we did more DFK and told her to play with him jerk him a bit and while getting DFK and playing with her pussy with some gel as I told her I wanted gel for her just incase :) he finally got up as I was playing with her pussy, she is still fresh and nice and clean, got the condom and he went soft again damn it I guess I am fuck and dont like condom anymore as there is more real GFE with out condom so my mind is now fuck. I told her lets try and this time get ready :) which she did and willing this time we went for it quick he is hard and I got on top she was tigh and lucky I got some gel and the fun started :) I told her my fav is cowgirl so after 5 minutes on top we switch to cowgirl and I iike fondling her bum yummy :) and we continue with lots of DFK and she initiated as she was on top :) we continue for another 10 minutes I ash her if she ok as she was getting tighter clamping me with eyes half close. I am glad we had a good time I hope she did anyway as I did, as some punting for me lately been just trying to get over the line.

Face 8+
Body 8 would be 9 if boobs were B or bigger :)
Service 8.5
Boobs A+
BBBJ Newbie lots of saliva though

wilisno
07-01-2013, 02:03 AM
Well she is pretty need more experience for sure this girl cant even do BBBJ :) she made mine soft all the time when she put it in her mouth three to four times I told her what best at the end, and she still need more practice.

Anyway I like what she looks like and she follow instruction very well and we click as she was very responsive and DFK never end with a nice smile :) cute little girl told her hope she does not know MY GF :) similar age similar looks just different size boobs but still damn scary.

Started the session sameway hard to get a hard on but the DFK was nice so he woke up but everytime we stop he drop a little and told her I wanted BBBJ but she was a newbie so told her to try deeper which she try and told her dont clamp to firm and let it flow but she need more practice :) she got better but still not good enough for him damn. So we did more DFK and told her to play with him jerk him a bit and while getting DFK and playing with her pussy with some gel as I told her I wanted gel for her just incase :) he finally got up as I was playing with her pussy, she is still fresh and nice and clean, got the condom and he went soft again damn it I guess I am fuck and dont like condom anymore as there is more real GFE with out condom so my mind is now fuck. I told her lets try and this time get ready :) which she did and willing this time we went for it quick he is hard and I got on top she was tigh and lucky I got some gel and the fun started :) I told her my fav is cowgirl so after 5 minutes on top we switch to cowgirl and I iike fondling her bum yummy :) and we continue with lots of DFK and she initiated as she was on top :) we continue for another 10 minutes I ash her if she ok as she was getting tighter clamping me with eyes half close. I am glad we had a good time I hope she did anyway as I did, as some punting for me lately been just trying to get over the line.

Face 8+
Body 8 would be 9 if boobs were B or bigger :)
Service 8.5
Boobs A+
BBBJ Newbie lots of saliva though

Hehe, pretty much the same ratings I gave you !

IExperiment
07-01-2013, 02:13 AM
Hehe, pretty much the same ratings I gave you !

The BBBJ was weak I dont remember you mention it to me or I must have amnesia.

wilisno
07-01-2013, 02:49 AM
The BBBJ was weak I dont remember you mention it to me or I must have amnesia.

Haha, I didn't mention service... actually I did ! You have amnesia ! Although I didn't mention BBBJ !

IExperiment
07-01-2013, 03:12 AM
Haha, I didn't mention service... actually I did ! You have amnesia ! Although I didn't mention BBBJ !

Jezz I have amnesia or I guess not super important to me :) like I send the photo of your future GF twice to you :)

wilisno
07-01-2013, 03:17 AM
Jezz I have amnesia or I guess not super important to me :) like I send the photo of your future GF twice to you :)

I thought you were showing off your girlfriend by sending me her photos ? :miao:

IExperiment
07-01-2013, 03:22 AM
I thought you were showing off your girlfriend by sending me her photos ? :miao:

Nah no way I will like that :) its funny picture though and it was mean for you thats the reason I send it to you twice dude :) amnesia working well for me.

wilisno
07-01-2013, 04:32 AM
Nah no way I will like that :) its funny picture though and it was mean for you thats the reason I send it to you twice dude :) amnesia working well for me.

If that's the case, you have more problems than just Amnesia, because you know I'm not into big boobs ! :miao:
:miao::miao: