PDA

View Full Version : Other 647 Elizabeth

punta
30-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Hi. Long-time lurker here. Spirit of the season and all that - first post/AR.

I was getting depressed on holidays so I came back "to work", ie to punt/party. After some champers (Bollinger, special cuvee, great drop - yup, I'm a wine snob), I wanted to try 533 for the first time, but the girl I wanted wasn't available for a couple of hours, and my little guy wasn't willing to wait.

So, with a nice little champagne buzz going, I booked the girl at 533 for first thing tomorrow but, as I said, I couldn't wait so went to my old faithful, 647.

There is a delicious feeling in receiving the skill of once-stunning but still-beautiful Asian women who are just over the hill, skilful and very willing to please (I should say, I guess decent looking, a half-caste where the blend worked - so I suspect I sometimes get better service than average).

I'm not short of funds but prefer the scummier places, albeit where you get good service. Don't get me wrong, I love the beautiful young jap beauties of Ginza - even doubled up there once - and often go to 5 star - but I prize service above all else.

Anyhow - Jennifer. This girl must've been drop-dead at 20. Korean (though looked Chinese to me), beautiful B or C size breasts with no sag, beautiful areolae and nipples, not too dark and not too big. Not a hair below her head and a gorgeous, sweet-tasting pussy and arse. Nice arse (though I always find Asian arse a bit too boyish when not fat). 170 cm. Her face had too much make-up, especially mascara, which might've made her seem a bit older than she actually was. Her face would have been doll-like when she was younger, but now the attempt to cover up her crow's feet made her look a bit like a ruined doll (it's also her personality, which seems very fun and open, almost childishly so).

Her pussy was beautiful looks wise and taste wise. Though I suspect she is 37-42, if I just saw her body below her neck, she could easily pass for 27-33.

After some playful cuddling and chat, with some groping, I did shower duty, but was slightly miffed that she left while I did so. Though one good thing is that she didn't see me drying off - I hate people watching me dry off for some reason. I lay on the bed, she came over and lay on me, we cuddled/ground/groped and kissed for a bit. She wasn't against kissing but although I find it a turn on I'm also easily put off, so it didn't last long. After a cursory catbath, it was time for BBBJ, where she started showing her pedigree. Nice lip pressure, nice depth, not too much mucking around, a lot of ball-cupping, and a bit of arseplay (she got a knuckle up there, not quite deep enough to hit the prossie, but I still liked the feel).

I should say, I'd jacked off earlier in the day, some 5 hours before as I'd originally intended to punt tomorrow. So I was a bit worried about wood. So I was tempted to go straight to rumpypumpy and not test my wood. But again, hedonist that I am, I wanted a bit of DATY. When I first started punting, I thought other punters were daft for daty-ing. But after trying it while drunk punting one night, I love it and tend to do it more often than not. I have to say, there is something kinky about sucking the juice out of a c-nt you know has been pumped multiple times that day. Well, Jennifer's tasted as fresh as a daisy, and she was very clean - actually, almost too clean (sometimes I like a bit of brine). If a pussy is clean, I usually go for arse, and today was no different. While she was still sucking, deep, with a finger up my arse, I licked her arsehole and then tonguefucked her arse for a couple minutes (she was clean, it just tasted like skin). She kept saying about how beautiful my cock, which is always nice.

Time for the dom. Except - and I know this is heresy here - I tried to avoid the dom. She was pretty wet by this stage, and ground on my dick Korean style (maybe she is Korean after all). I often ask for no dom when I feel especially horny, half jokingly and generally never get it. I never ever push the point - at all - and generally get told off playfully by the girl (not always though - but that's for another post). Anyhow, after a bit more grinding and being told off, I dommed up and I put her on top of me. She was already reasonably wet (my mouth/face was all juiced up after daty), and she tried to put me in sans lube, but ended up using lube (my dick is thick, though of average length).

Her pussy felt as good around my dick as it tasted and looked. It was small and still somewhat tight, even though she didn't seem to know so much about how to squeeze or even build up a decent grind - she actually lay flat on top of me, which was a bit weird, though kind of nice because she is pretty small - it felt like the tip of my dick was reaching her lungs. I like reverse cowgirl and cowgirl when the girl is proficient, but she wasn't. Surprisingly, I was still hard enough to enjoy it, just (at 85% hardness). After that we went doggy. Very enticing, looking at her succulent pussy and boyish arse, though I was put off my seeing myself in the mirror (I'm a bit fat atm). Also, but this time she was sopping wet (I think she came or came close when she was on top). I fucked her hard for another 5 mins in doggy, but couldn't quite come, and was tired - so she ripped off the dom and gave me her best down-to-business-time-almost-up suction and let me come in her mouth, with one hand cupping my balls and a finger up my arse again (I didn't really want it, but wasn't against it either, so just let her go with it).

Afterwards, we chatted - a pretty flirty chat for an after-chat - and I tipped her and left, feeling elated and gave thanks to the god of punting.

As another poster said recently, how could someone not punt? It's one of the great joys of life!

Clinton
30-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Good report. Do they charge extra for CIM?

timtam
30-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Yeah I find that most older Wl gives great services!!!
Sometimes I prefer hens than chicks .

Travelmate
31-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Nice report .... long time not see 647 report

kickass
31-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Great report, thanks for the info.