PDA

View Full Version : Asian@Smithfield Easter Sunday With Wild WL Wendy & Her Wicked World & Ways...

cmk76
21-04-2014, 12:08 AM
xxx xxx xxx

pepefirstlove
21-04-2014, 12:52 AM
Great written AR there bro cmk. Thank for a good read. I usually do the Koreans with their standard service in this joint but maybe now I see why I need this type of action in future punt.

cmk76
21-04-2014, 04:11 PM
xxx xxx xxx

DeepImpact
23-04-2014, 09:54 PM
6.20 pm 20 April 2014

. I penetrated my fingers as deep as I could in both her orifices and mouth before exploding a fucking intense orgasm that had me groaning like I just had a heart attack. I made my unmistakable "Ahh, fuck! I think I'm having a heart attack...!" look and saw this in the mirror on the ceiling. I kept asking myself over and over, "What the fuck... (gasping) just... (gasping) happened...! What the fuck... (gasping) just... (gasping) happened...!"

...[/I]

I have always wondered who are these guys that make more noise in a Brothel compared to the girls and now I know it is most likely you!!! It might be time to rename yourself as Bro Screamer.

That's one of your best reviews Bro cmk76. I enjoyed reading it a lot so thanks for writing it in such an entertaining and real world style. I can't say that I have been inspired to go out and see Wendy but nonetheless it was a great review. Cheers.

cmk76
25-04-2014, 11:55 PM
xxx xxx xxx