PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Little shy Kales, very GFE!

NEWPunter
28-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Hi,guys

I booked kales today for 2hr.

She is a very shy girl with a 164cm hight, A or B cup.

She is very shy but turely GFE. I can see she is away from this industry for 2 long, maybe that is reason why she is so shy. I found it is a little bit difficult for me to "ice break".

She has a very slim body and her skin is very white and smooth.

If you like innocent gril, i believe she is ideal for you. But, for me i prefer Sammi-style which is more proactive.

There is my personal rank for her:
body: 8
performer attitude: 6 ( shold be 7, but she just provided cbj instdea of bbj for me. However, overall she is very tight and juice!)
face: 7 ( normal slim and student style)
attitude: 6.5 very friendly but 2 shy.

As i said before, if you like innocent gril, i believe she is ideal for you. But, if you like more proactive girl, she may not be the first choice.

This my first time to write AR, hope this is helpful for your next punting.

Max Impact
28-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Will you still be newpunter on your 1000th post?

Good review, we get the idea!

MyOutCall Australia
28-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Hi newpunter bro,

Firstly I thank you for ur visit MOC and ur positive feedbacks of our Kales.

Everything seems good but one question: She was doing cbj within ur session and you haven't question this to MOC receptionist. What is the story? Her service includes natural French but not CBJ.

Duncan MOC

NEWPunter
28-12-2012, 11:55 PM
haha, it does to be my frist time.

Travelmate
29-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Thanks NEWPUNTER...

I guess you are an old punter already ...

NEWPunter
29-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Hi, Duncan

I tried to ask her for bj during the second round, but i can feel she was not willing to do bbj and then she start to deliver cbj because my little bro was already wearing the plastic. She did provide natural french kiss but not proactive. The reason why i didnot question this to receptionist was that I was too lazy to type this via phone message when i received the message from moc recetionist asking my feedback.

PS: Duncan, I am very happy to hear you can find Piki back. As i konwn from other bros, she is very good, I am very looking forward to book her, please find her and Tanya or Cathy. All this gril are amazing!!

wilisno
29-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Hi, Duncan

I tried to ask her for bj during the second round, but i can feel she was not willing to do bbj and then she start to deliver cbj because my little bro was already wearing the plastic. She did provide natural french kiss but not proactive. The reason why i didnot question this to receptionist was that I was too lazy to type this via phone message when i received the message from moc recetionist asking my feedback.

PS: Duncan, I am very happy to hear you can find Piki back. As i konwn from other bros, she is very good, I am very looking forward to book her, please find her and Tanya or Cathy. All this gril are amazing!!

She provided natural french but not BBBJ ??? I'm lost !

Then again, reluctant to give BBBJ in second round sounds understandable, maybe she thinks it's not cleaned up yet ! :miao:

MyOutCall Australia
29-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi, Duncan

Right. Anyway I will work sth out with kales about ur feedbacks when she back on Sunday afternoon.

For paki, she will be back to me soon... Then I will see what will happen then let all you brothas know here...

Thanks again newpunter brotha.

Duncan MOC

NEWPunter
29-12-2012, 12:41 AM
haha, my bad, she provided natural french KISS but not BBBJ.

MyOutCall Australia
29-12-2012, 02:24 AM
NEWPunter bro, i will give you response back on Sunday afternoon for sure...i will put your case down to my notes..in case i forget about you....haha

NEWPunter
29-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Good to hear from you, very professional management, I hope my feedback is helpful.

kickass
29-12-2012, 01:58 PM
NewPunter, your description of Kales made me horny as hell. Right now I'm up on a farm with a mate of mine getting up to all sorts of trouble. However, will be returning to Sydney is a week or so. I'll keep some money for a MOC experience.

MyOutCall Australia
29-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Good to hear from you, very professional management, I hope my feedback is helpful.

hi, newpunter bro,

I've checked with kales about your session and, yeah. gals will give anyone BBBJ unless the client were lazy to take the condom off before "second round oral".
The gal will treat this as client requests. cool2:

Misunderstanding issue it is.

Cheers

Duncan MOC

NEWPunter
29-12-2012, 04:19 PM
OK, i should show i was not lazy................

MyOutCall Australia
29-12-2012, 04:41 PM
OK, i should show i was not lazy................

Exactly. :smile:

MyOutCall Australia
30-12-2012, 06:34 AM
Welcome to try our Kales's beautiful ass & legs, with shyness!

Duncan MOC

fishball
30-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Kales my favorite MOC girl, welcome back!

MyOutCall Australia
30-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Kales my favorite MOC girl, welcome back!

Harper brotha,

Why not using your previous name harper?

Duncan MOC

NEWPunter
02-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Life is a study journey, i am always a new punter. Haha. PS: happy new year!

MyOutCall Australia
03-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Thanks and happy punting 2013 to you NewPunter brotha.

Duncan MOC