PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Rexy - Newl Korean/Japanese mixed girl, really pretty, naughty and good services

MandenMan
06-04-2014, 10:39 PM
I saw Rexy earlier today. I saw an interesting AR on her and so called the shop very early to book her. I got her luckily in the early afternoon. The receptionist warned me that she had many bookings in the past few days and she might be a bit tired. Below is my experience after seeing her.

Rexy

PRICE: 65 Carlton charges $85/30 min, $150/hr. For a very young pretty girl (Japanese and Korean mixed) who offered very good services by Rexy. Really, really good value for money.

LOOK: Rexy is in her early 20's. Face looks young and cute. Above average looking K-girl. She wore a pink bikini which exposed her curvy body. Really sex-appealing. Her look was very cute but a bit naughty.

BODY: She looks to be about 165 cm tall with long sexy legs. Her skin is tanned. Her tits are medium (est. 34in C cup), natural and firm. Waist is medium and bums are big.

SEX:

Inside the room, Rexy first asked me to put my head on her legs and gave my ears a very nice and comfortable clean-up. I have never had this service from a K-girl before. I only saw in another brother's earlier AR mentioning that a K-girl, Apple, gave this nice personalised service to him.

After this, Rexy took out her nail cutter and cut all my nails (both hands and feet). I just lay on the bed to let her do this. I enjoyed her nice service, felt relaxed, but a bit surprised. Later, I asked her why did she do this for me? Her reply was that she likes me and wanted to make me very clean before having sex with her, as well as a way to prevent my nails hurting any part of her body.

Rexy then gave me a very nice cat-bath and body massage. She used her body and tits to do the body massage. I just felt so great. After these, I was expecting the normal standard services from girls in this shop. Next she gave me CBJ (a deep throat). She varied her speeds in sucking and also in depth. Her CBJ was making me very comfortable.

She started with CG and she is a good rider. Different speeds and using different angles to attack my dick and pelvis. I felt comfortable.

I then got into mish position and commenced my strong attack at her pussy. She was yelling loudly. She later said she enjoyed the sex with me. She told me that I made her come and she was squeezing my arms very tightly while coming.

I changed to doggy to continue fucking her and to enjoy her rear view, which was amazingly pretty. Nice big bums, long slim legs and medium waist. Finally, I shot all my load inside. I felt so relieved and was very happy that I could come so strongly.

RECOMMENDATION: Definitely a "HIGH" recommendation for Rexy.