PDA

View Full Version : General talk How do you do it..??

bigzig
01-04-2014, 02:06 AM
CIM, DFK, DATY, BBBJ....

My biggest fear is STDs. I suppose if you are single it's not such an issue, but for those bros with WAGS, how do you ensure that you don't bring something from another bro back home?

We can all agree that most girls that have been reviewed here are quite clean, but who knows what can happen? I'd want to do all of those things, but I don't want an STD...I suppose there is no sure way of this.

Just wondering if any bros have tips/tricks to avoid the nasty aftermath.

wilisno
01-04-2014, 04:44 AM
CIM, DFK, DATY, BBBJ....

My biggest fear is STDs. I suppose if you are single it's not such an issue, but for those bros with WAGS, how do you ensure that you don't bring something from another bro back home?

We can all agree that most girls that have been reviewed here are quite clean, but who knows what can happen? I'd want to do all of those things, but I don't want an STD...I suppose there is no sure way of this.

No one can guarantee you anything, if you want to be risk free, don't punt !

On the other hand, punt with condom on at all time, don't engage in kissing, BBBJ, DATY or CIM, then it would lower the risk, not eliminate it !

AHLUNGOR
01-04-2014, 08:33 AM
CIM, DFK, DATY, BBBJ....

In addition to the advices by Brother Wil which has pretty much covered all bases, I may just add a few points in a RnT point of view:

Get a good massage and a nice and sensual hand job finish, set yourself some boundaries , like no kissing mouth to mouth, no eating pussy, no blow job and no sex or anal.

If you do get body to body do Spanish and tits fuck but no cock slides. And make sure the shop uses once only bed cover and fresh towel and the hot towel is not touching your genital !!

Again, this will dramatically reduce your risk but never 100%, you want to be risk free, stay home and DIY !

Cheers

Oneonone
01-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Its a bit like crossing the road you decided how much risk you want or are prepared to accept and then you adjust your behaviour to suit.

Same as crossing the road if the risk is too high stay at home. with punting if the risk is too high stay at home.