PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Yoki - very special moanings got me really excited.

Biggerbanana
21-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Yoki

PRICE: 65 Carlton charges $150/hr. For a young, very pretty and sexy K-girl like Yoki, who provided really good services, the price is excellent.

LOOK: Above average looking Chinese-girl. She is originally from Hangzhou, a famous city for producing very pretty girls. Her snow-white skin and slim body look sensational.

BODY: Her skin is very smooth. Her tits are medium (est. 35in C cup),enhanced and operation nicely done. Waist and bums are small. Her long legs makes her look very sexy.

SEX: Yoki gave me very good cat-bath, body massage and then a CBJ. I felt very comfortable. Yoki's pussy was very tight today as she just finished her monthly rest and today was her first day after the rest. I felt very excited by her special moaning sounds and with her tight pussy, I performed very strongly today and lasted a much longer time than normal. Yoki does not work a lot, only 2 days in this shop. Hence she can maintain a very tight pussy.

RECOMMENDATION: very likely to re-eat this pretty Hangzhou girl again.

For any brothers who wanted to see more detailed descriptions of Yoki, below is an earlier AR link

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?40471-Yoki-Hangzhou-pretty-girl-returned-from-holidays-and-very-horny

lonely heart
22-03-2014, 11:58 AM
I though she do BBBJ, was that not the case any more.

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2014, 12:51 PM

I thought CBJ is standard service at Carlton, 45 George and 22 Brodie !

There must be more that a 100 reviews for these three shops and they have been very consistent !

Pay more to get 5 star service perhaps ??

Oneonone
22-03-2014, 02:25 PM

Its hard to find a Korean wl that does BBBJ as standard most of them only do light kissing if any and CBJ.

You don't get value for money from Korean wl in most cases IMHO!

lonely heart
22-03-2014, 03:38 PM
She is from hangzhou..... That is not Korean

Check this report. Is it the same girl?? Services so different....

forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36980-Yoki-Hangzhou-girl-Never-touch-a-girl-with-so-nice-snow-white-skin

Dsmaker
23-03-2014, 12:53 AM
She is from hangzhou..... That is not Korean

Check this report. Is it the same girl?? Services so different....

forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36980-Yoki-Hangzhou-girl-Never-touch-a-girl-with-so-nice-snow-white-skin

It is the same girl, but she stopped doing BBBJ long time ago due to health scare. For some very good and regular customers, she told me she might do it. New or infrequent customers, she said she rather avoid.

You could try your luck, but I prefer safety too.

icecream
24-03-2014, 01:20 PM
either way.. doesn't matter for me.. i am smitten!.. she is such a babe.. i am happy that she has returned!.. thats all!..

massagecriticaus
24-03-2014, 01:31 PM
I saw the girl before she was on a break. Skin so white to the point it reflects light. Lovely session. I must find time to see her again.