PDA

View Full Version : Reunited with my favourite ML Lisa/Julie and found a new star Sandra !!

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2014, 06:19 PM
As posted earlier, my no.1 girl Lisa is now working at Rockdale as Julie, so what choice do I have but to venture down the Hurtsville line and give Julie and Alisa my support.

Don't think I will write another review on Julie, Rockdake is the 4th shop I have followed her since Silver Fox, Stanmore and QVB !

Just for those people who don't know Lisa/Julie, she is a young milf , late 20's, Chinese lady with good English, medium strong massage, tip top push oil, really good with her hands, big soft tits ideal for Spanish lessons!

Highly recommended!

On my way out, I was having a chat with the hot Mamasan Alisa and my eyes just lighted up when this young lady with one of the most innocent and beautiful face I have seen in any RnT shops emerged from another room,she is quite petite, size 6 long hair, white skin and perfect legs in her short hot pants, I could not take my eyes off her and just watching her goes into the kitchen to put some money away.

She is oh so cute and oh so pretty, I asked Alisa what is the name of this beautiful young lady, Alisa said she is Sandra from Taiwan, I say hi to Sandra and she gave me the sweetest smile back ! If I wasn't in a hurry to catch the next train, I would be staying to have another session, I need to see her naked, I want to put my hands all over her young body, I want to enjoy her !!

Btw, she is not busty, she is well proportioned but probably only a B cupper, but it doesn't matter, she is that pretty , I don't really care!

So if you wait until next week, you will see my review on Sandra, otherwise , you can beat me to her, she works Wed and Fri I think!!

For brother who likes them young and beautiful , thou shalt not miss Sandra.

No idea on her services too, but again, who cares, I can teach her everything if she is willing to learn!

Cheers

djmikehyper
21-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Brother AHLUNGOR

Is this Lisa the Lisa that use to give those painful but good massages at 252 Stanmore?

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Brother AHLUNGOR

Is this Lisa the Lisa that use to give those painful but good massages at 252 Stanmore?

Different Lisa mate ,

Lisa from Stanmore is from Hong Kong , this Rockdale Lisa/Julie is from shanghai !

Cheers