PDA

View Full Version : General talk Have you fucked any WL or ML who had served someone famous ??

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Just wondering if we have a six degree of separation among us here with some well known people or celebrities ??

May be you have fucked someone who had fucked or fucked by someone very famous ?

And I am not thinking about the upcoming c-list celebrities from Modello 18, well, may be just a little.

Ok I better start the ball rolling :

An Aussie WL at Black Cat more than 10 years ago, she told me she fucked a NRL star regularly whenever the Knights were in town !!

Another 5-10 years before the above, I was at a FS shop in Canberra - may be Tiffany's and this big tits Aussie blonde told me that she had fucked George Michael - well it was some sort of orgies apparently , there were like six or seven male prostitutes in the suite and another half a dozen WLs , she had no idea whoes the customers, she just recognised George Michael and he did fuck her in between fucking other guys and girls !

No. 10 Joanne from Chequers again more than 10 years ago, she told me when she was in HongKong she worked at the Spa in the Holiday Inn harbour view hotel and lots of HKs richest business tycoons were her clients, some just purely massage , many of them had a handy once in a while . These Rick old men apparently all tried Not to cum during massage sessions !

Ok , what have you heard from your WLs and mls ??

Cheers

wilisno
20-03-2014, 11:54 PM
Does it turn you on knowing that ???

I'd rather not know !

Max Impact
21-03-2014, 12:27 AM
This could be in the Telegraph tmr lol!

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2014, 02:22 AM
This could be in the Telegraph tmr lol!

Lets hope no one has fucked one of Craig Thompson's prostitutes !!

Rpd
21-03-2014, 04:18 AM
I have a hard enough time knowing the girl has fucked someone 30 minutes before me. I rather not know about all the celebrities she's serviced too

Guymartin420
21-03-2014, 05:48 AM
These Rick old men apparently all tried Not to cum during massage sessions ! Ok , what have you heard from your WLs and mls ?? Cheers

Fearing their cum would be used as evidence or for artificial insemination?

kobe7
21-03-2014, 06:21 AM
Nope but George Michael likes men...

Oneonone
21-03-2014, 07:45 AM
I would rather not know and I make a point of not talking to girls about their other jobs or clients. I don't think it does anything for the girl and it sure doesn't do anything for me.

Batman23
21-03-2014, 08:56 AM
I rather not know bout past.... Lol

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2014, 12:00 PM
I hope everyone is not taking this thread too seriously, it's always just a she say gossip, and I think it is a very open knowledge that lots of celebrities and sporting personnels do punt - many of them using high class and no so high class prostitutes regularly: Charlie Sheen, Hugh Grant and Tiger Woods are probably the most famous !!

So the purpose is not to past on moral judgement, just curiosity and gossiping a bit that's all..............

Cheers

rooter
21-03-2014, 02:40 PM
I never ask WLs about other clients.
But a few years ago I was talking to an ex hippie chick who was around 60yo and she was telling me about a whole bunch of rock stars she fucked in London back in the 1970s . Mick Jagger, Bill Wyman, Jeff Beck, Robert Plant etc.
Interesting lady! A real life "Banger sister" ;)

Oneonone
21-03-2014, 05:45 PM
I would like a dollar for everyone that has seen Prince Charles!

scrawley
21-03-2014, 07:14 PM
I visited a private lady in crows nest some time ago who claimed to have the 2UE shock jock stan zamanik as a regular client. I cant confirm the authenticity of the claim but I did see Stan's wife once and she was absolutely repulsive so I wouldn't be suprised if her story was true. Stan Zemanic was subsequently diagnoased with malignant brain cancer and is dead now.

CunningLinguist
21-03-2014, 07:18 PM
How famous, does a C list celebrity count ...

scrawley
21-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Ok Ok, all this talk about C-list celebs, what does it actually fucking mean anyway?

Normally when people talk about an A-list celeb they are referring to actors like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt.

B-list are actors who are not quite household names and unlikely to star in a blockbuster film, but still pretty famous. I guess actors like Michael Keaton or Matthew Broderick.

C-list are actors whose face many people would recognise but whose name that probably couldnt guess. Someone like James Rebhorn comes to mind.

so can someone tell me what is a C-list prostitute? Is it a washed up celeb whose face Ive seen on TV / tabloid magazines but whose name I cant quite recall? If I book a session with Modello am I going to wind up with Shelley Duvall on the end of my dick??

CunningLinguist
22-03-2014, 12:10 AM
If you have a spare $800 you might want to try a cauc lesbian double with strap-ons, double enders and mutual oral!
Check this out (http://www.nkwservices.com/about-us)
Anyone tried them ?

teebob
22-03-2014, 02:56 PM
i prefer to know if someone here has fucked famous women.... celebs, sportwomen, etc. I think it happens in some countries.

Oneonone
22-03-2014, 03:15 PM
I don't know about famous but I have fucked some beautiful ladies on this forum and beauty is not just about looks its also about personality and service.

Maybe I should start another thread about some of the ladies I have had the pleasure of spending time with and money on.

Mr Crash and Burn
22-03-2014, 06:15 PM
yes there is a famous customer at 429 Parramatta rd and he used to like a tall thin gal who no longer works there.

rooter
22-03-2014, 07:02 PM
I have never fucked anybody famous; not even a C-list celebrity ;)

wilisno
22-03-2014, 07:59 PM
I have never fucked anybody famous; not even a C-list celebrity ;)
You've got a chance now, it's time to try then ! ;) ;) ;)

waynekerr
23-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Liberace!!!

WayneK.

Mr Crash and Burn
23-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Liberace...wtf....didn't he used to do the bending over??

rooter
23-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Liberace!!!

Ha ha !!! Definitely an A-list celebrity!! ;) ;)