PDA

View Full Version : Other Snow Lotus - Amazing Joey

River
26-12-2012, 08:24 PM
I've been coming to SL on and off for a while. Ive heard a lot about from this forum, otherwise to be honest I wouldn't have found this little gem to begin with. It's so well hidden.

They have a loyalty card program. I have too many cards in my wallet already so I don't carry it. * Vicky the shop manager does an amazing job at keeping track of my visits. I got a text last week saying ive had 10 notches on my card and that the next on is on the house. That's great service.*Thanks Vicki, u r tops.

Anyway my last trip was to see my fav lady at SL, JOEY. I think brother Ahlungor calls her the best all rounder, which is a great description.*

There are some ladies who look stunning, but can't massage. There are other ladies who are amazing at massage (remedial therapist quality) but might be bigger girls or not attractive.*

Joey is a very well rounded package.*
- slim (important to me)
- attractive (important to my little fella)
- decent bust (c cups I think)
- pretty good massage (important to my back)

I like to ride motorbikes and had a nasty crash at the race track a few years back. I had to see an osteopath and chiro for a while to sort out my back. Since then Part 1 became just as important to me as Part 2, so have more recently gone to massage shops than FS shops.*

I rock up to SL last week. I always book ahead to make sure I have a slot. There is nothing worse than having a full load and no where to shoot (ha). I really envy the blokes that have to time to hang about and check out the line up of ladies on roster that day, wait for the girl they want to be available etc. I don't seem to have that much time.*

Joey was ready at the allotted time. She says "I have not seen you for a long time" and as I look at this angel in front of me, I'm kicking myself for this fact being true.

The 2 massage rooms were busy so I was offered the 3rd room. Now for you SL regulars, you already know the 3rd room has the video surveillance equipment, it's the room that that girls hang about when not servicing a client. It's not the best ambiance for a massage. I had a momentary thought that went through my mind "oh crap". I've somehow managed to go through 9 visits in rooms 1 and 2 with everyone from tiny Tiff to BBW Shelly (never had a chance to try ADA to my regret). Hopefully her twin sister Coco will give me a chance.

The "oh crap" subsided then I remembered Joey was going to make my back feel goooood, and get her kit off for me. So my answer was "sure".

Joey is probably in her early thirties. She's the sort of girl you probably wish u went out with at university instead you dated her slightly more girl next door best friend. She's a petite size 6-8, very slim and weighs about as much as a bag of potatoes (not much)

Face - 8 (I wish I knew her at 21, OmG)
Body - 9
Bust - 9 (though some may prefer bigger, I find her proportion relative to her her size perfect)

Part 1
Room 3 is tiny and the massage table is right up against the wall. She had to slip into the edge against the wall and shove the table out a bit to make room so that she could massage from both sides of the table. I don't speak any Cantonese or mardarin and can't seduce MLs with smooth talk like some other regular members ha, so I put on my headphones and zone out as I get pampered

The massage started with a light oiling and became gradually firmer. *She focused on my shoulders, back, buttocks and the progressed to my arms and legs. The pressure was good, firm. Just like a visit to a good chiropath or osteopath (only way hotter).

As we approached the halfway mark she has this technique where she massage your inner thigh, starting from your knee all the way to your groin. This is still part 1, so there is no contact with the little soldier, but she comes damn close. The sexual tension is amazing. when she gets to the groin area, she applies light pressure squeezing the inner thigh area, which feels incredible.*

She then massages around my butt. I start to lift my hips to make room for my growing excitement that's getting squashed up against the hard massage table.*Time to turn over.

Part 2

Joey gets her kit off. She is in amazing condition, slim with nice curves in all the right places and a natural nice bust that's just on the right side of ripe.

She lets my hands explore, and explore I do as she starts to work unhurriedly on my little fella. All the while maintaining eye contact and smiling slightly, like she knows a secret and will share with me eventually after much teasing.*

After I explode (quietly), the shop has very little sound insulation, Joey wipes me down with hot towels, which feels amazing.*

I get dressed. Joey says to me I have a very nice body (I'm sure all the customers hear this). I thank her for the compliment and tell her she's pretty amazing too.*

So I have a free massage and know exactly who I'm going to pic to use it on.*

Travelmate
26-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Hey brother River.
You are spot on.

She is definitely one of my favorite!!

Mr Crash and Burn
27-12-2012, 05:56 AM
Hey brother River.
You are spot on.

She is definitely one of my favorite!!

She is lovely and a true gentle woman.

The only problem is Bro Mate is that you have more favourites than on a 10 race program at Wentworh park dogs...lol

guyepping
31-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Is this the famous Joey back in no.1 Burwood Billy's shop? Last time saw her is about 5 years ago.

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Is this the famous Joey back in no.1 Burwood Billy's shop? Last time saw her is about 5 years ago.

There is only one way to find out brother, go see for yourself.............lol

Cheers

:question:

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Joey, the Best all rounder or as Brother River called her - the Amazing Joey is working on New Year Day, there is no better way to start your New Year than having your whole body pampered by the lovely Joey............haha.

Cheers

:love:

ps. supported by Yuki and Susan, both 21 hotties

AHLUNGOR
01-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Amazing Joey, looking at her sensual sexiest best today, wearing this body hugging low cut bra less one piece dress!! Which is quite insufficient to contain her firm C Cups!!

Enough said

Travelmate
01-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Amazing Joey, looking at her sensual sexiest best today, wearing this body hugging low cut bra less one piece dress!! Which is quite insufficient to contain her firm C Cups!!

Enough said

she is one of my favourite

River
02-01-2013, 09:17 PM
she is one of my favourite

Who else are yr favorites Travelmate? We seem to have similar tastes.
Good massage, pretty face, firm body, decent rack.

Anyone else fits that bill?

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Who else are yr favorites Travelmate? We seem to have similar tastes.
Good massage, pretty face, firm body, decent rack.

Anyone else fits that bill?

her tits... size and colour fit my bill ...

but good attitude is her best asset.

others include old Maggie at 532 ...

Cici at Snow Lotus also good

River
02-01-2013, 09:52 PM
I've heard so much about Cici. Gotta book her to compare

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 10:27 PM
I've heard so much about Cici. Gotta book her to compare

no need to compare... they are both very very good in a different way

joey4eva
03-01-2013, 02:29 AM
Yes can someone please confirm if this is the same Joey at Billy's place 5 years ago?

She was amazingly hot! She is quite tall about 1.7m and her boobs are natural D CUP!

If it is I must see her again!

Can someone confirm?

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Yes can someone please confirm if this is the same Joey at Billy's place 5 years ago?

She was amazingly hot! She is quite tall about 1.7m and her boobs are natural D CUP!

Can someone confirm?

Hi Mate,

If you are such a joey4eva fans, then you should get down to SL and check her out in no time. 5 years ago!! whose going to remember mate !!

There is only one way, and let me tell you, even if she is not the same girl, this Joey can easily be better.

Cheers

:smile:

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 12:35 PM

Can someone confirm?

go and see her again....
after 5 years .... D Cup may be E cup (after lots of touching)
1.7m may become 1.73 m (if she is young, grow up)
1.7m may become 1.6m (if she is over 60 years old)

You are the only one who can answer your own question.

Sorry to be blunt

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 12:36 PM
She is lovely and a true gentle woman.

The only problem is Bro Mate is that you have more favourites than on a 10 race program at Wentworh park dogs...lol

are you serious?

there are only 8 runners in each race (taking all scratching out ...)
10 races , totally of 80 runners

is this enough>?

joey4eva
03-01-2013, 06:33 PM
I'd like to but then again I don't think it's her.

I don't want to get myself disappointed with another Joey.

This Joey was the bomb! Still missing her after all these years.

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 06:34 PM

This Joey is very very very good too ...

I am sure you will not be disappointed

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 11:33 PM

And what have you been doing in the past 5 years, just reliving your memories again and again or have you been seeing any one else, please explain ??

Travelmate
04-01-2013, 12:04 AM
And what have you been doing in the past 5 years, just reliving your memories again and again or have you been seeing any one else, please explain ??

same point .. I am about to ask...

No body know who you are talking about the OLD Joey..

I cannot agree or disgree ,,,

All I can assume was... Old Joey was very very good...

something like I am telling everyone in the forum .... I like my girl, she is the best ...I can fuck her all day and night.. but I am not sharing who she is .....

Do you know what I mean>