PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Vivian - Natural 37D tits young Korean beauty gave me fantastic time

MandenMan
12-03-2014, 09:40 PM
I used this format to write an AR on Lily a few days ago. I got PMs from brothers telling me they like what I said and also gave reference to another more detailed report. If they liked what they see in my AR, they could get the rest of the information from the other AR. Hence, I used the same format again for my AR on Vivian whom I visited today.

Vivian

PRICE: 65 Carlton charges $150/hr. For a young, very pretty and sexy K-girl like Vivian, This is the best price that you could find in Sydney.

LOOK: Young above average looking K-girl. She has got a number of very pretty nude pictures in this shop's roster. Seeing is believing. Her real person is even better than the pictures. Her nose is small and straight, very nice looking. She said she has no operation on her face, nor any part of her body. She looks really beautiful, elegant but a bit cool. (After I was more familiar with her during the session, I found her actually quite friendly and not as cool as she first looked). She looks definitely under 25 yrs old.

BODY: She has a tattoo on her back (but did not affect the look of her rear view). Her tits are big (est. 37in D cup), natural and firm. Waist and bums are small. Her body looks extremely curvy and sexy (her pictures in the roster can verify this).

SEX: Vivian gave me very good cat-bath, body massage and then a CBJ. All done with her heart. I felt very comfortable. Vivian's pussy was very tight, I could shoot my load inside her pussy after changing many different positions. Her whole body, look and attitude are all very good, I had a long and strong sexual experience (1 hr session) today.

RECOMMENDATION: Definitely a "HIGH" recommendation for Vivian

For any brothers who wanted to see more detailed descriptions of Vivian, an earlier AR link is as follows (hence no need to PM or reply to me to ask for more info, )

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39945-Vivian-37DD-natural-boobs-Korean-beauty-Young-and-beautiful