PDA

View Full Version : General talk Alcohol, WLs and performance

gggi
27-02-2014, 10:47 PM
So, I've never taken alcohol to a punt. Wouldn't it affect your performance? What's YOUR experience been?

CunningLinguist
27-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Many years ago when I was a punting newbie I would have a beer beffore a RnT session so that I didn't come too quickly!
It deadens the sensation.

cloud
27-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Yep just deadens the feeling. Some guys have trouble keeping it up if they drink too much.

The girls at Stiletto will offer you a drink before you start your session (each room has a well stocked bar).

A lot of girls dislike drunk punters. Pretty sure no girl wants a slobbering drunk pounding her with beer breath :grimace:. So don't get completely wasted if you want to give it a try.

Who needs alcohol when there is a gorgeous young girl in front of you anyway?

AHLUNGOR
27-02-2014, 11:36 PM
So, I've never taken alcohol to a punt. Wouldn't it affect your performance? What's YOUR experience been?

On many occasions I brought a drink with me when I visited a FS shop and actually shared the drink with the WLs and every time she accepted my offer and shared the drink with me:

I have brought Jack Daniel and coke or Wild Turkey, one time at the 127, we shared a JD coke and she said it was ok but she preferred a Bacardi based drink so I went back the following week and brought with me my usual JDC and a Bacardi breezer for her and she finished it all!

Oh, the key is to open the can in front of the lady so she knows there is no funny business !

Lots of other occasion I brought champagne with me for the session etc. didn't get any special treatments though but that's another story !

vvillie
28-02-2014, 01:19 AM
Haha, after a few drinks I never had an issue getting the deed done.

Oneonone
28-02-2014, 08:31 AM
I used to go to the Penthouse years ago now and I used to always get a bottle of bubbly to share with my favourite lady.

These days I punt early and so would not have had a drink before or during a punt for 10 years or more.

rooter
28-02-2014, 08:55 AM
I never drink before a punt.
And certainly not during a punt!
There is no way I am going to use up valuable fucking time drinking!
I like a drink after a punt though.

waynekerr
28-02-2014, 09:40 AM
I don't drink before a punt, during a punt, after a punt or at all.

WayneK.

Max Impact
28-02-2014, 09:52 AM
I know a few girls who love drunk sex. Some of you bastards might say the girls need to be drunk to have sex with me.

But they lose their inhibitions and deeds like anal become less painful and more likely.

Oneonone
28-02-2014, 03:25 PM
If a glass of wine helps you both relax and get in the mood then there is nothing wrong with that.

I would never have too much to drink and see a girl that's not fair to her and like wise I would not expect her to have too much to drink.

CunningLinguist
28-02-2014, 04:52 PM
I know a few girls who love drunk sex. Some of you bastards might say the girls need to be drunk to have sex with me.

But they lose their inhibitions and deeds like anal become less painful and more likely.

This is a whole new topic, yes drunk girls can be fun, much less inhibited!

birch
28-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Particularly when it's a quiet Friday afternoon and there's another bored ML looking for something to do. A couple of my best double ML sessions have been lubricated with Champagne.

Max Impact
28-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Let me get my comments straight here before this goes viral with all the do-gooders out there.

I'm talking about girls who come over with the intention of having sex and want to get drunk during the process. Its a fun experience and the sex tends to be more enjoyable.

Getting a girl drunk so that she will have sex with you is a totally different tactic that I have no need to participate in.

Max Impact
28-02-2014, 09:40 PM
I Love Champagne!!

And Ill bring the COCK... I mean Coke.

Max Impact
28-02-2014, 10:18 PM
This is what I said:

"But they lose their inhibitions and deeds like anal become less painful and more likely."

And so by that what I mean is: for example my GF cant do anal unless she has had alcohol to numb the pain. She is Japanese and I am Cauci. So there is more chance if the sphinter is relaxed. That's all.

Next....

IExperiment
28-02-2014, 11:32 PM
This is what I said:

"But they lose their inhibitions and deeds like anal become less painful and more likely."

And so by that what I mean is: for example my GF cant do anal unless she has had alcohol to numb the pain. She is Japanese and I am Cauci. So there is more chance if the sphinter is relaxed. That's all.

Next....

lol Maxy next ...lol... I understand where you coming from Max

Max Impact
28-02-2014, 11:41 PM
Haha

Next SuChi....:shout:

SuChi was my last Bro! You know that lol!

Oneonone
01-03-2014, 07:43 AM
I used to spend two hours at the penthouse years ago now and start with a spa bath ( always with clean water the lady used to run it before I got there so it was ready).

Pop the cork on a bottle of bubbly and first hour was fun in the spa and then onto the bed for desert.

Those were the days best punt with a non Asian lady.

These days I only see Asian ladies and the bubbly and spa have gone! But the punts are usually very good.

rooter
01-03-2014, 08:07 AM
How did that ad on TV go? ...
"If you drink and punt you're a bloody idiot"
If you need a drink to steady your nerves then sure .
But if you are over .05 then you shouldn't be operating any heavy machinery and certainly not any delicate machinery ;)

babypudge
01-03-2014, 12:35 PM
I Love Champagne!!

And Ill bring the COCK... I mean Coke.
jahahahaha

i see what u did there

christmas party in room is alwwys fun!

Oneonone
03-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Come try for yourself Bro

We have Whisky... Brandy.... Champaign

All you need is .......COKE:miao:

I assume that's a can of coke and not the powdered stuff! Ha Ha!

babypudge
03-03-2014, 10:54 AM
hahahhahaha

powerder stuff make lil man not perform good

must be drink for sugar to energize

wilisno
03-03-2014, 11:19 AM
I assume that's a can of coke and not the powdered stuff! Ha Ha!
There was a Coke, I think she lasted for one day !

Sextus
03-03-2014, 12:12 PM
She must have lost her effervescence....

Oneonone
03-03-2014, 04:33 PM
She must have lost her effervescence....

She probably did a gang bang with Sextus and co! All orifices filled none left for the coke!