PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Daisy - 36D Sichuan beauty , really good experience

Dsmaker
24-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Girl's Name : Daisy

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Monday, 24 February 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, big tits (36in -D cup enhanced) and medium bums (est 35in) , medium waist (est 27 in), size 8, 160 cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, Pretty face. Long wavy hair.

Roster: Saturday, Sunday, Monday

Ethnicity : Chinese (Sichuan)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

Today, I had a day off and felt bored. Went to this shop and to find out what girls they have got available. From all the girls shown to me, I liked a girl called Daisy most.

Daisy‘ skin is snow-white color. I asked her which is her native province in China. She told me she came from a town in Sichuan, near the centre of the big earthquake a few years ago. Daisy has very smooth skin. I like her pretty look and soft personality, and took her for an hour. She told me she can speak Cantonese as she has lived there for a few years.

Daisy gave me a professional CBJ and a nice cat-bath.  I felt that she put in great efforts in her sucking. My dick was extremely happy with her suckings. He was even happier once he got inside her pussy, which was still very tight and had lots of juices.

Daisy seemed to enjoy the sex with me a lot. She made a lot of moaning noises. We used many different positions. I like CG as I could use my hands and mouth to enjoy touching, squeezing and licking,

Daisy complained to me that I was too strong for her. After I came inside her pussy, she told me her legs were really tired and she had difficulty getting down the bed. I told her she might perhaps be exaggerating too much. She told me she definitely was not and then giggled non-stop. Very funny to me indeed when I looked at her facial expressions.

Today's session with Daisy was really enjoyable. She is such a nice and pretty young girl and my one hour just passed like a rocket. Good money spent today.