PDA

View Full Version : Ginza bad experience w YUI

chardax
16-02-2014, 04:40 PM
i don't really post bad experiences here but hope it could help other bros out there.
spent time with yui this week. well for a start she didn't really greet me when i went inside the room. she doesn't really do DFK and didn't really like to be suck or grab her tities. i was thinking that this won't work for me cause the mood wasn't right in the first place. I've noticed YUI is not a true japanese girl i think. she doesn't have that jap look if you know what i mean. so on to the main event. didn't go as what i plan. she doesn't want to get fucked hard and kept on complaining so on and so forth. so i ended up not having a conversation to her during my whole time with her. anyways hope this would help me too and other bros out there.

black knight
16-02-2014, 05:34 PM
i don't really post bad expexperiencees here but hope it could help other bros out there.
spent time with yui this week. well for a start she didn't really greet me when i went inside the room. she doesn't really do DFK and didn't really like to be suck or grab her tities. i was thinking that this won't work for me cause the mood wasn't right in the first place. I've noticed YUI is not a true japanese girl i think. she doesn't have that jap look if you know what i mean. so on to the main event. didn't go as what i plan. she doesn't want to get fucked hard and kept on complaining so on and so forth. so i ended up not having a conversation to her during my whole time with her. anyways hope this would help me too and other bros out there.
Thanks Chardax for you honesty and I have always respected your posts over the years.
It doesnt sound like the same Yui I have experienced.
She def is Japanese as she corrected me several times in my pronouciation of words and phrases.
Maybe she became complacent as she knew she was leaving and not coming bsck.
Still no excuse though and sorry to hear of your experience

et22
16-02-2014, 05:35 PM
i don't really post bad experiences here but hope it could help other bros out there.

Not much DFK, I though all the girl do DFK, I heard some good AR before, was about to see her soon, well maybe not as soon now.

the doctor.
16-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Thanks Chardax for you honesty and I have always respected your posts over the years.
It doesnt sound like the same Yui I have experienced.
She def is Japanese as she corrected me several times in my pronouciation of words and phrases.
Maybe she became complacent as she knew she was leaving and not coming bsck.
Still no excuse though and sorry to hear of your experience

Just goes to show you, the girls are human not machines.. they have good days and bad.
They will click with some and not with others.
They can be exhausted after seeing their fifth or sixth customer for the day.
Looks like Yiu was trying to cash in, as she was nearly doing full day shifts for 2 - 3 weeks,
obviously that could take a toll on the body and Mind.

One girl told me she wouldn't want to stay in the industry as it would " do her head in "
I'm afraid for that particular person it might have started.

We know that girls who don't consistently deliver just don't last at Ginza.
There was one girl I recall frm reading posts that didn't last a day before Management showed her the door.

Max Impact
16-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Just goes to show you, the girls are human not machines.. they have good days and bad.
They will click with some and not with others.
They can be exhausted after seeing their fifth or sixth customer for the day.
Looks like Yiu was trying to cash in, as she was nearly doing full day shifts for 2 - 3 weeks,
obviously that could take a toll on the body and Mind.

One girl told me she wouldn't want to stay in the industry as it would " do her head in "
I'm afraid for that particular person it might have started.

There was one girl I recall frm reading posts that didn't last a day before Management showed her the door.

You have so much insight Bro.

chardax
17-02-2014, 11:33 AM
and to think of it i was her 2nd client that day. she didn't even do bbbj she only did cbj with me. well i can't blame her if it was her bad day that time. oh well i have to move on

GINZA
17-02-2014, 08:27 PM
have been contacted with chardax bro today
Im sure he is happy now!
See you soon! :)

baby_boo
17-02-2014, 10:55 PM
This maybe not really irrelevant but I once had a session that I didn't do anything for the whole session (only kissing and touching). We got carried away talking with each others. Not worth the money but still I was really happy about it.

My point is: in the end of the days, it all comes down to if you and the wl are clicked with each other or not

et22
18-02-2014, 06:52 PM
This maybe not really irrelevant but I once had a session that I didn't do anything for the whole session (only kissing and touching). We got carried away talking with each others. Not worth the money but still I was really happy about it.

My point is: in the end of the days, it all comes down to if you and the wl are clicked with each other or not

Kissing and touching and no sex!!
I don't think my little bro can handle it 

Oneonone
19-02-2014, 08:16 AM
have been contacted with chardax bro today
Im sure he is happy now!
See you soon! :)

I assume that Ginza has sorted something out with the customer that is good to see!