PDA

View Full Version : New girl Olivia - interesting

doggage
30-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Guys
I thought it was time that I stopped lurking and gave some feedback..
I had a little time today at lunchtime and decided that a rub down was required.
I originally called 316 Elizabeth (as this is easier for me to get to) but they were fully booked, so I dropped into Silver Fox

There were two girls available and I chose Olivia straightaway for an hour
She is pretty much as described in the shop roster
NEW---Olivia---21 y.o size 8 .C cup silm sexy body . Open HOT GIRLS . HOT Services (Korean)
She has lovely firm body and nice large C breasts (although I'm not good with sizing)

The massage was quite good but not spectacular. She doesn't speak great English and after a few cursory enquiries, I reckoned that silence was the best option

The b2b was good, she has a lovely firm body and she brought things to a head (so to speak) successfully but there wasn't the spark that I have felt with others.
Maybe it was the language but she also stood far enough away so that I didn't get to feel much either.

Overall it was ok and will I see her again hmmmm probably, in the hope that she will loosen up with me as I get to know her more

deathblow182
31-01-2014, 07:45 AM
What time did you try the first place?

If this is your first AR good job!

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2014, 08:44 AM

Not his first review!

Did a sensational double on 702 Botany Rd way back.

Good job !

Silver fox massage
31-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Friday 31/01

NEW---COCO---20 y.o Beautiful smile 。size 8 .C cup slim sexy body . Open HOT GIRLS . HOT Services (Korean)

NEW---Olivia---21 y.o size 8 .C cup silm sexy body . Open HOT GIRLS . HOT Services (Korean)

TOP---Cherry---23y.o, B cup ,size 6, soft baby smooth skin, sensual lips that will explore your entire body (Korean)

doggage
31-01-2014, 03:22 PM

It was about 1pm when I called 316

No this isn't my first AR (as brother AHLUNGOR has kindly pointed out) but I have been very lazy and have made quite a few visits to various R&T joints in recent months without taking the time do write an AR

I have been to 316 and Silver Fox, which have been the most enjoyable and also a few, less enjoyable visits, to 365 Gardiners Rd

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2014, 03:43 PM
It was about 1pm when I called 316

No this isn't my first AR (as brother AHLUNGOR has kindly pointed out) but I have been very lazy and have made quite a few visits to various R&T joints in recent months without taking the time do write an AR

I have been to 316 and Silver Fox, which have been the most enjoyable and also a few, less enjoyable visits, to 365 Gardiners Rd

Hi Brother doggage,

Just looking at your Avatar, if is the type of girls you are into: young Asian, slim and A Cuppers, they are in abound in supply mate, you are so in luck.

Cheers

ps. in comparison, bloody look at mine, those big tits are just go fleeking hard to find man !!!

wilisno
31-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Hi Brother doggage,

Just looking at your Avatar, if is the type of girls you are into: young Asian, slim and A Cuppers, they are in abound in supply mate, you are so in luck.

Cheers

ps. in comparison, bloody look at mine, those big tits are just go fleeking hard to find man !!!
If the girl has a pretty face, good personality, preferably slim body, boobs don't account to much ! On the other hand, even if it's a pair out-of-this-world boobs, and fails all other criteria, it's a turn off !

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2014, 04:01 PM
If the girl has a pretty face, good personality, preferably slim body, boobs don't account to much ! On the other hand, even if it's a pair out-of-this-world boobs, and fails all other criteria, it's a turn off !

Yes, I won't argue with that, a lot of my favourite MLs don't have big tits !!

Good strong massage: Yuki, Lisa, Bella, Amy

And as you have described above or has a pair of magical hands: Leng, Cici, Tiffany, Mena, Momo, Kelly.

Other than that, I still like big big tits, it's just me: Mia, Mimi, Mina, Sherry and Sherry, Eva, Susan, Rebecca, Amy, Dolphin, Jojo............haha :love:

wilisno
31-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Yes, I won't argue with that, a lot of my favourite MLs don't have big tits !!

Good strong massage: Yuki, Lisa, Bella, Amy

And as you have described above or has a pair of magical hands: Leng, Cici, Tiffany, Mena, Momo, Kelly.

Other than that, I still like big big tits, it's just me: Mia, Mimi, Mina, Sherry and Sherry, Eva, Susan, Rebecca, Amy, Dolphin, Jojo............haha :love:
The point is, it's easier for you to find what you want, as long as the girl has got some tits, regardless of her look, age, size, mid section etc, as oppose to your claim of others being lucky for easy to get satisfaction ! ;) ;) ;)

doggage
01-02-2014, 08:11 AM

The point is, it's easier for you to find what you want, as long as the girl has got some tits, regardless of her look, age, size, mid section etc, as oppose to your claim of others being lucky for easy to get satisfaction ! ;) ;) ;)

LOL Guys

Being an old fart, no longer as trim as I used to be...

I like them to be
1 - Asian
2 - Young
3 - Firm

Apart from that everything else is a bonus
:miao:

spiral
01-02-2014, 07:08 PM
I saw Olivia.
Massage was totally crap, just light rubbing whilst she was sitting on the table next to me.
Not much conversation.
Kept her distance doing the HJ.
Asked if I could touch her tits but she said that costs more money.

Got it over with and left.

Silver fox massage
05-02-2014, 10:23 AM
NEW TOP Olivia --- Beautiful Girl 。lovely firm body and nice large C breasts。

Silver fox massage
09-02-2014, 12:24 PM
HAPPY Sunday

NEW---Vicky--- 25 y.o Dcup ,size 8 .Body supple, voluptuous, solicitous. Charming smile, Thai massage, as well as the hot intimate service (THAI)

NEW---Lilian---21 y.o size 8 .D cup sexy body .Gentle hand . Charming smile (Chinese)

Silver fox massage
10-02-2014, 12:45 PM
She was a great beauty, though the English is not good, but very serious working!

Silver fox massage
24-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Thursday 24/4

TOP--- Albee--- Taiwanese 22 y.o .size 6 . slim body . B cup。 Tight muscles body 。good skin 。GOOD MASSAGE SERVICE . Very Friendly Girls。

TOP---Cherry---23y.o, B cup ,size 6, soft baby smooth skin, sensual lips that will explore your entire body (Korean)

NEW "1994 years Birth" the Taiwan 32 D cup model girl---Gina first started working, 20 Y.O height 170 cm. Sizes M.

NEW ---Chloe--- 23 y.o , C cup ,size 8 .White skin, good service, gentle and beautiful petite girl (Chinese)

Silver fox massage
25-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Friday 25/4

NEW Chinese ML----Dora---- Slim model Body .HOT open . 24y.o .size 8. pretty LOVELY girl . BEST JOB .

NEW "1994 years Birth" the Taiwan 32 D cup model girl---Gina first started working, 20 Y.O height 170 cm. Sizes M.

NEW ---Lilian--- 21 y.o , D cup ,size 8 .White skin, good service, gentle and beautiful petite girl (Chinese)

Silver fox massage
09-05-2014, 11:14 AM
TODAY!!

Olivia---21 y.o size 8 .C cup silm sexy body . Open HOT GIRLS . HOT Services (Korean)