PDA

View Full Version : Liaisons

Noviski
31-12-2013, 03:40 AM
Ok I decided to give an hour go with Liaisons, can any forum king suggest anyone or some tips from dis shop?

wilisno
31-12-2013, 04:19 AM
Try Isis at Liaisons.

readyfreddy
31-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Depends what you like but there is some great ladies there, Monica, Mercedes and Reagan to name a few.

Kissing is generally standard, CBJ is normal.

dpsdvmh6
02-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Can be pretty hit and miss- but I started my punting career there, and they were very welcoming to a nervous guy like myself. Nice, big clean rooms and a discreet rear entrance made things easier.

YMMV; I used to always choose the absolute glamours in the lineup; sometimes you would find them quite lazy or restrained. This is why it's called punting- I guess half the fun is finding out!

Noviski
02-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Depends what you like but there is some great ladies there, Monica, Mercedes and Reagan to name a few.

Kissing is generally standard, CBJ is normal.

Alicia looks perfect for me from their website. May write a report after. Thanks bud.

asianbro
06-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Any updates bro?

I hope I'm not the only one that is super curious to know how it went haha

Oneonone
07-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Can be pretty hit and miss- but I started my punting career there, and they were very welcoming to a nervous guy like myself. Nice, big clean rooms and a discreet rear entrance made things easier.

YMMV; I used to always choose the absolute glamours in the lineup; sometimes you would find them quite lazy or restrained. This is why it's called punting- I guess half the fun is finding out!

Its commonly known as a star fish!