PDA

View Full Version : General talk WL/ML exposed?

Good_guy_Greg
16-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Had a random thought in the middle of the day today, but have any WLs or MLs ever been exposed to their friends/families? I am assuming most, if not all, do this type of work secretly, especially those who come from overseas to work for a few years and plan to return to their home country.

If you know a WL/ML who has been exposed, what happened?

harmony
16-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Interesting question !
I personally dont know, havent heard about an example

You also need to start a new thread with the question "have any of you guys ever been exposed". An equally compelling discussion

rage_face
18-12-2013, 10:08 PM
What about that poor girl who was set on fire a few years ago? Due to that incident, surely her family must have found out?

Good_guy_Greg
26-12-2013, 05:33 AM
What about that poor girl who was set on fire a few years ago? Due to that incident, surely her family must have found out?

What happened?? Who was set on fire?

vvillie
26-12-2013, 05:54 AM

I believe it was a year ago. A wl from golden flower was set on fire by a punter or something like that.

Licker
26-12-2013, 09:23 AM

smh: woman set alight in street 20120328 (http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/parked-car-could-hold-vital-evidence-in-case-of-woman-set-alight-in-street-20120328-1vxsx.html)

The perpetrator (ex-boyfriend) has since been caught.

The comprehensive story can be read from the "aus99 news service":
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?280-A-Girl-serious-burn-outside-GF127&highlight=set+on+fire

I hope the girl is getting better, though it will leave both physical and mental scars that possibly last forever - how do you trust anyone after that?

Licker
26-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Latest that I could find on this.
I don't know what kind of a sentence that sick fuck got, but I hope he'd rot in jail for the rest of his life.

Article in SMH 14 August 2012. The poor woman who was set alight has had her life, in mental and physical terms, irreparably changed.

'She will never recover': man refused bail over setting woman alight
Paul Bibby
Published: August 14, 2012 - 1:19PM
A man who allegedly recruited a Sydney teenager to set a woman alight, leaving her with horrific burns, was "infatuated" and "obsessed" with her, a court has heard.

The 33-year-old woman had accelerant poured on her and was then set alight as she walked along Chippen Lane in Chippendale about 9.45pm on March 22.

She was taken to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in a critical condition with severe burns to 45 per cent of her face and body from which she will never fully recover.

A 17-year-old boy was subsequently charged with grievous bodily harm with intent to murder and was refused bail.

Following this, Mohammed Fouani, 40, was arrested at Coffs Harbour on July 19, and was charged with causing wounding/grievous bodily harm with intent to murder and recruiting child to carry out criminal act.

During a bail application by Mr Fouani today, Central Local Court heard that he had had "a relationship with the victim" while the teenager had little or no connection with her.

"There was clearly an association, an infatuation ... bordering on some kind of obsession with the victim," the magistrate, John Favretto, said.

He also said that the crime was "one of the most horrific of this kind that the court has seen".

The court also heard that police feared that, if Mr Fouani was released on bail, he might seek to influence the evidence of the 17-year-old who had indicated that he wished to give evidence for the police.

Mr Favretto refused Mr Fouani's bail attempt.

AAP reports: Detective Sergeant Grant James told Central Local Court the victim, a Korean woman, had 45 per cent burns to her face, chest and legs.

"She will not recover from those injuries," he said, adding that she may have to undergo further surgery to enlarge her mouth.