PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Rockdale 485 - December 2013- Nana - A Little Korean Gem.

Oneonone
02-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Person’s Name: Nana.

Establishment: 485 Princess Hwy Rockdale

Date if Visit: Monday 2 December 2013

Contact Details/Address/Web link: 02 9599 8891

Hours of Business: 10 – late

Rates: $160/60

Size/shape: small size 6, C cups with large perky nipples.

Nationality: Korean.

Service Provided: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Sex Various positions.

Value for money/recommendation: Yes

Return Visit: For sure!

Have been looking at this place on the Syd99 site and following the AR and Rosters with great interest.

Was a bit reluctant to try as a lot of the girls are Korean and for me Korean girls can be hit and miss and primadonna.

When I got there two girls were available both looked nice so I asked Papasan there were two more down the road at the moment and he recommended Nana.

Paid the money and Nana returned to the room and we showered together this is something that rarely happens at $150 shops so for me was a nice touch and Nana was very thorough giving me a good scrub from shoulders to toe.

Nana is a slim attractive girl with very nice natural C cup breasts big perky nipples that just love attention.

She has a smooth shaven pussy and just loves daty, I spent a lot of time down there got her wet and interested but not over the line. May be next time.

Eventually she gave me some cbj and then on with the dom.

She rode me in cowgirl and I must admit she is very energetic and two my surprise she came twice in this position she is a real trooper she didn't give up she worked really hard and kept riding me.

I almost came but not quite eventually I took pity on her and swapped to cowgirl I rode her hard in cowgirl before swapping to doggy the bell rang just as I exploded inside her.

We showered together and I got dressed and left.

Yes she is a nice young girl with a great attitude and is a good punt well worth a return visit.

harmony
03-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks for your review mate. Much appreciated
Does the place have a discreet back entrance?

Oneonone
04-12-2013, 06:51 AM
Thanks for your review mate. Much appreciated
Does the place have a discreet back entrance?

It has a back entrance not that its that discrete its opposite the bus stop!

However you can step in off the street out of sight while you wait for them to open the door. So I suppose its Ok haven't gone in the back way only left that way might try it myself next time.

Rockdale_485
04-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Thanks for your review~~Bro~~come today we got a new beautiful chinese pussy today only work untill 1am~!!!! Hurry up~!!:slobber: very sexy~~very pretty~!!

Rockdale_485
06-12-2013, 10:46 AM
It has a back entrance not that its that discrete its opposite the bus stop!

However you can step in off the street out of sight while you wait for them to open the door. So I suppose its Ok haven't gone in the back way only left that way might try it myself next time.

Thank you for your help, bro.

Actully back door bell doesn't work. So if anyone comes from back door better call us when he is infront of back door. Shop phone no.: 9599 8891

By the way, back door is locked at night time.:smile:

Rockdale_485
09-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Nana is on tonight. Welcome to visit our shop.