PDA

View Full Version : General talk Great cheap legit massage places

ampletwo
14-11-2013, 08:13 AM
This topic comes up reasonably often, but what's the current consensus on a good, reasonably priced legit massage in Sydney? There used to be good feedback on Hygienic Massage in Capitol Square, but it seems they are no longer operating there, sadly.

I've tried a few Thai joints around Chinatown but none as good as Hygienic (which is not Thai, I know). The Chinese shops tend to be mostly RnT places, and therefore only so-so part 1.

Sometimes a good rub down is just what's needed after a hard days' work, don't you agree?

So what is the successor to the legendary Hygienic in your opinion?

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2013, 08:44 AM
This topic comes up reasonably often, but what's the current consensus on a good, reasonably priced legit massage in Sydney? There used to be good feedback on Hygienic Massage in Capitol Square, but it seems they are no longer operating there, sadly.

I've tried a few Thai joints around Chinatown but none as good as Hygienic (which is not Thai, I know). The Chinese shops tend to be mostly RnT places, and therefore only so-so part 1.

Sometimes a good rub down is just what's needed after a hard days' work, don't you agree?

Hi brother,

If you know about hygienic massage you know your stuff man, then I realise that you are a foundation members, of course!

Best at hygienic was Kitty!

At the moment, most similar to her will be Candy from QVB , including the back walking!

Other MLs who can provide a strong and professional massage are:

Lisa and Coco from Stanmore

Sherry and Vicky from Snow Lotus

Amy from 316 Central

Yuki from 288 Wattle St

The magnificent Seven!!

Cheers

ampletwo
14-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Haha, great thanks Lungor.

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Haha, great thanks Lungor.

On more thoughts, I can give you one more:

Eva, the 38 E Cups mamasan in shop 9, 741 George St - the shop inside the glass door from SL.

I would have seen her a lot more if her shop is not inside Vicky's.......lol

Cheers

CunningLinguist
14-11-2013, 10:08 PM

These are legit Thai places:
Golden Touch Level 2 754 George st Haymarket, walk in anytime usually
Nim Thai 407 Bourke st Surry Hills 93582934, best to book

jian81
14-11-2013, 10:30 PM
If you are just looking for legit massage with part 1, I will recommend Massage World, I think they have 4 shops in Sydney.

They saved my Neck, Shoulder and Back a few time.

Highly recommended for remedial massage or relaxation after hard work.