PDA

View Full Version : General talk Time to Expose CMK76 Reviews

DeepImpact
05-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Sorry Bro CMK76 but it's time someone called you out.

It's not often that a review comes along where I can almost feel what it's like to be there, share the passion, enjoy the moments in my imagination, think that it could be real, must be real, there's just no way it couldn't be real -it's what any good writer is trying to achieve in their book and you have done it with a true story as that sort of stuff just couldn't be made up. You did this in your excellent review of EVA which in my opinion is easily the best review of the year. It's just a shame it's hidden away in the private section as it deserves more exposure.

I can't say I like all of your reviews but this one stands tall against any review I have read this year and I thank and salute you for it.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38636-From-Sydney-To-Taiwan-Via-Cmk-Airlines

heatseeker
05-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Unable to access this page.
Try copy paste if you really want to share this review

Licker
05-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Unable to access this page.
Try copy paste if you really want to share this review

Well, 21 more posts and you can read it.

The limit is there for a reason.

floee
05-11-2013, 08:09 PM
:question:

CunningLinguist
05-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Wow deep ...

woods23
05-11-2013, 10:30 PM
???????:question:

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2013, 11:43 PM
???????:question:

Six more posts and you won't do ?????????? any more !

Cheers

Nejums
06-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Bloody hell cmk. My dick actually got hard with that recollection. Well done. I'm now on the train with a boner.

woods23
08-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Six more posts and you won't do ?????????? any more !

Cheers
Thank you ahlungor. Nicest guy in sydney:) alway have time to help others.
Could you please tell me or (pm) crystal , chole or ginger . Which one is the prettiest with stunning body slim waist (curvy round ass) .

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2013, 03:08 PM
Thank you ahlungor. Nicest guy in sydney:) alway have time to help others.
Could you please tell me or (pm) crystal , chole or ginger . Which one is the prettiest with stunning body slim waist (curvy round ass) .

Well. brother woods,

By the time you response to my post, you would have reached your 50th !

Congratulations ! You've done it .

Chloe, the original Posha Girl, probably has the best body that I think among the three stars you have mentioned.

Ginger has the most glamorous face and she's an all round good looker.

Crystal has the slimmest body out of the three, has the exotic look but if I am down to my last $90.00 for a punt, I will go Chloe, Ginger and Crystal.

But I am a dirty old man, and this is just my personal opinion.

Cheers

:smile:

ps. I must also declared that I have only had a session with Chloe, I have met Ginger and Crystal in person in the shop, so my comments are purely based on looks as I hadn't seen and sample all the goods !!

woods23
08-11-2013, 11:48 PM
well. Brother woods,

by the time you response to my post, you would have reached your 50th !

Congratulations ! You've done it .

Chloe, the original posha girl, probably has the best body that i think among the three stars you have mentioned.

Ginger has the most glamorous face and she's an all round good looker.

Crystal has the slimmest body out of the three, has the exotic look but if i am down to my last $90.00 for a punt, i will go chloe, ginger and crystal.

But i am a dirty old man, and this is just my personal opinion.

Cheers

:smile:

Ps. I must also declared that i have only had a session with chloe, i have met ginger and crystal in person in the shop, so my comments are purely based on looks as i hadn't seen and sample all the goods !!

thanks ahlungor. Have to try 5 star first than ginger or crystal later. Hope ginger work monday to.chloe doesn't work monday:(